Getting really sick of the Draenei

General Discussion
Oh, so now the orc fatigue has run its course already?

Told you you'd miss us.

They always come crawling back in the end.
09/07/2017 05:30 PMPosted by Trousseau
09/07/2017 05:26 PMPosted by Phumbles
Well I never!

I got a secret to tell you. Know what it is? *Leans in.* Your butt is actually really small. You just arch your back and stick it out awkwardly, like an 8 year old clopping around in her mother's high heels. Your entire claim to fame is a lie.

At least our butts don't stretch out our pants every time we move.
Better dranei than human. Sort of like the idea of holy demon race. They are uncorrupted versions of a demon race; which hopefully the demon version will be playable one day.
09/07/2017 06:34 PMPosted by Crojak
That's just because you keep breaking their legs!
09/07/2017 06:44 PMPosted by Azevara

Well now you're just splittin' hairs.
09/07/2017 06:45 PMPosted by Crojak
09/07/2017 06:44 PMPosted by Azevara

Well now you're just splittin' hairs.
And you're just splitting skulls!

That's not a hobby!
Are you going to build a wall to stop the Dranei?
09/07/2017 06:47 PMPosted by Azevara

That's not a hobby!

Pfft ha ha!, Don't knock it till ya tried it.

Krumpin' some 'eads is a good way to let go of your stress.

09/07/2017 06:48 PMPosted by Demonbrownie

Nah, we're gonna build another road.
09/07/2017 06:49 PMPosted by Crojak
09/07/2017 06:47 PMPosted by Azevara

That's not a hobby!

Pfft ha ha!, Don't knock it till ya tried it.

Krumpin' some 'eads is a good way to let go of your stress.

Nah, we're gonna build another road.
-.-
09/07/2017 05:25 PMPosted by Trousseau
It's been two full expansions following these hoofed aliens around, and I'm honestly cooked.

Yeah, because every expac doesn't have a human hero am I right?

The Argent crusade in classic, The entire human fest that was WOTLK with Tirion at the head, The Alliance lead by the human armies during Cata and MoP that ended with Varian becoming High King, Khadgar leading us in WoD and Legion and now also Turalyon.

Or maybe you prefer elves?. Like the Ahn'Qiraj efforts in classic, or the Cenarion circle , Illidan , Maiev and all the Blood elves in BC, and Dalaran, the San'layn and the battered hilt storylines , Hyjal in Cata, Krasarang in MoP then the Bell and the Isle of Thunder, even in WoD they got both elves into the campaign and now they got half the expac in Legion with Illidan being the main face of it.

Oh gee, or maybe you prefer Orcs, the race that just appeared over and over from vanilla to WoD? or Forsaken who have only being missing in WoD?.

Draenei have been relevant for 3 out of 7 versions of the game, on the rest we might as well not existed and you are crying already.

Hell, they apparently even make better evil doers than us. Where was the Legion before it conquered Argus, considering all the top brass are these bipedal ungulates?

You realize the main leader is Sargeras and he already had pretty much whatever army he wanted right?.

I'm sick of this nonsense. This race - at least its purified incarnation - didn't even exist in Warcraft III, and yet the better part of 4 years have now been devoted to the waggle. I'm fried on it. Make Velen die or something so they'll friggin' go away.

So only things that were in WC3 deserve development?.

You realize the humans in WC3 aren't even the playable humans , right?. Worgen were also a foreign concept back then, heck the current Alliance didn't even exist back then.

09/07/2017 05:30 PMPosted by Trousseau
I got a secret to tell you. Know what it is? *Leans in.* Your butt is actually really small. You just arch your back and stick it out awkwardly, like an 8 year old clopping around in her mother's high heels. Your entire claim to fame is a lie.

That's not how bodies work. It's the chests that get pushed out, the fact that you can even see their butts sticking out despite the position talks about how big they are.
Draenei fanboys are the most insufferable people in the world.
To be honest the major plot is about draneis but each zone in legion is dedicated to more races, you play through their stories to gain their allegiance. The vrykul, the tauren and the night elf. Actually night elfs get Suramar, Val'sharah and Azsuna. Don't think draneis are the favourites here.
You're a human.

You're like the sea complaining about a deep river.
09/07/2017 05:30 PMPosted by Tayseri
This race - at least its purified incarnation - didn't even exist in Warcraft III,

Because the only good things in lore all come from a 15-year-old game most of the playerbase hasn't actually played?

Truth according to the evidence.

09/07/2017 05:53 PMPosted by Remuurä
literally every other expansion was human BS.

it's about time other races got the spotlight. we didn't even get any spotlight at all in WoD, and that was at the height of out post-argus society. now we're finally getting some since f'ing BC, so shut up.

tauren, gnomes, everyone but humans or orcs needs some next.

I didn't play WoD for very long to be fair but I felt like I spent a LOT of time dealing with crying space goats.

Don't have an issue with the character art but their architecture, storylines and themes are obnoxious. Pink crystal crap everywhere....They ride cute-ified elephants...like who goes through their mount and mog list and goes "you know what I want? A pink crystal sword and a tiny elephant to ride around my pink crystal spaceship. Hell yeah!"

Garbage. Give me castles and warhorses any day.
09/07/2017 06:52 PMPosted by Vampiriç
Draenei fanboys are the most insufferable people in the world.
Nah Draenei fanboys take second place on that one. The most insufferable fanboys in WoW are the female Pandaren fanboys. Yes they exist and I want to blow my brains out anytime I have to interact with one and suffer through their constant ":3" spam at the end of every sentence they type. It is even worse when you're in voice chat with one.
09/07/2017 06:41 PMPosted by Carpefurorem
At least our butts don't stretch out our pants every time we move.

But that would be a good thing!
09/07/2017 06:34 PMPosted by Crojak
Oh, so now the orc fatigue has run its course already?

Told you you'd miss us.

In my defense, I'd prefer Alliance Orcs over Alliance Draenei.

And the Orcs are gonna pay for it!

Oh, and /waggle.
Draenei are the xel'naga, elements of protoss, and zerg tentacles.

We'll build it out of butts.