943 Hpal LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I am currently looking for a raid team (either alliance or horde that is not an issue) to raid with, here are some of the things that I am looking for:

Core Raid Spot: I do want to join a raid team that is currently NEEDING a holy paladin, if your guild already has one or two or three (lol) than it just loses value. If your team is looking for a hpal, I am interested!

A good community: I love having a huge loving family in my guild, that is something some of my past guilds have done so well at creating.

As far as times and stuff goes it varies for me, so any guild who is interested for my certain spec and me as a player is going to be considered. I have 5/9 Mythic experience and have been healing for a while now. Thanks, my btag is DallasStar04#1521. Have a good night.
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 9/9 H-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 1/9M - 4/9M TOS.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Loot: Personal (Subject to Change)

DPS spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS numbers. This will be done by an additional trial raid night for non-core raid members to show off DPS and mechanical skill and try to earn a core DPS spot.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto Shaman
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Holy/Disc Priest
4 ) Sub Rogue
5 ) Balance Druid
6 ) Mistweaver Monk
7 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
8 ) Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Enhancement Shaman
10) Unholy Death Knight

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
<Rude Awakening> @ US-Whisperwind Connected (Alliance)

Currently Recruiting:
- Healer: Disc Priest, Holy Pally
- Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Balance Druid, Mage
- Melee: Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Rogue
- ANY exceptional players

Currently looking for two ranged and one melee, seeking preferred spec/classes, but will happily accept skilled individuals.

http://rude-awakening.shivtr.com/

Google Form Application:
https://goo.gl/forms/7deOhvL27T8t2uH43

Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below.

Schedule:
- Tuesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST
- Thursday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST
- Sunday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST

Current Progression:
- 7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
- 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold
- 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
- 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Our Expectations:
- Minimal 90% attendance.
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
- Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
- Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

Contacts:
Officers: Zalra (Tentickles#11872), Falux (Falux#1649), or whisper Jargaston or Boxlunch in-game.
^ This guild is really good Aeylianna,

I was their current holy paladin but I'm stepping down from mythic raiding, I HIGHLY recommend them :)
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 3/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Xkp#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
Star#1636
Poopy#11111
Sending you a request Zalra! I am interested.
Hi Aeylianna, <Nascent> is in high need for a Holy Paladin. Our current Holy Paladin is quitting the game.

Server: Horde Emerald Dream (US)
Progression: 8/9M US 98
Schedule: Mon/Tues/Weds 7-10PM PST

Social Media:
http://twitter.com/nascentgg
http://facebook.com/nascentgg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHoAmi0vQkPyQ2igY68fLA

We are all about efficiency and team work. We raid a strict 9-hour schedule and maintain a drama free environment with no toxicity by virtue of our open feedback policy.

We even have a second mythic raid team (nearly 7/9M on a 6-hour schedule) and a large community of friends (our discord has over 350 people in it, and our guild over 200 unique people).

Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you're looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us. You can apply on our website.

Dobi - Grioja#1804 (Guild Master)
Scrogg - Scrogg#11904
Treeshield - Treefee#1923
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Would love to set up a discord convo with you.

>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Alliance) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)
****WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PAID TRANSFERS*****
Looking to trial a HOLY PALADIN to join our core healer group.
Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Notably DK, ARMS Warrior, DH, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
DirtyD#1976
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
Guild : Freakshow
Server : Area 52
Faction : Horde
Dates: Tues/Wed/Thurs
Time: 7:30 pm-11:00 pm EST (server)
Loot Style : Loot Council
Current Progression : 9/9H 5/9M
A little about us:
We are a guild created back in 2010 on Area 52. We have established ourself as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 9/9H 5/9M ToS. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push.

We are a group that is progression oriented however very relaxed and also enjoy having fun. We keep a fun and positive environment to play and raid in and are proud of the fact that we can keep such an environment while still doing mythic raiding. We keep an environment of raiders that are at least twenty years of age. This is a guild that has been around since 2010 on area 52 and and another 5 years before that on Greymane.

We offer food ( feast ) and flask for mythic progression.

We are currently in high demand of :

DPS :
Mage
Rogue
SPriest
Hunter
Warrior dps
DH

HEALER :
Resto Druid
Holy Pally

If you do not see your class listed here do not feel that we do not want you. We are always looking for people that are skilled at what they play and want to progress in a place that is fun to do it. Some of our longest members and newer members alike love the environment that we provide. It is a unique symbiotic relationship with raiding and friendship.

Previously we have been:
Tier 17 -- 5/7 M HM, 7/10 M BRF, 12/13 M HFC
Tier 16 -- 14/14 H US #192 25m

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of the officers listed at the bottom of this thread.
Feel free to apply on http://freakshow.guildlaunch.com/

For more information add one of our officers:

Officer
Hinata -- Hinata#1703
Kizzie -- Kizzie#11943
Hey Aeylianna,

We NEED a Holy Pally as we do not have one atm. We just xferred from Anvilmar (super low pop) and want to progress through ToS in anticipation for Antorus.

Guild:
<Always Triggered> Sargeras (Alliance) is 4/9M ToS and 9/9H ToS

Schedule:

T/W/TH from 8 - 11 PM CST

About Us:

- We have just transferred to Sargeras from a small server. We're an easy-going but progression-oriented guild. We laugh and joke around but we take our raiding serious and expect focus during pulls.

- Loot is distributed via loot council.

- We run high (15+) mythic keystones, with a number of high mythic+ score players in guild.

- Our Wow Progress on Anvilmar: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/anvilmar/Masquerade

If you'd be interested in talking more feel free to add/contact me via bnet Diel#11525 or discord Diel#3325. Happy hunting!

Other Contact Information:
GM:Twill#1288
Officers: MegaManX306#0866
Councilors: Briggas#1665 Kat#7301 canadianbacon#4769
Hey Aeylianna,

Lavo here from <ADVANCE POSITION> [5/9M] [US-Kil'Jaeden-Horde] checking in to see if you're still looking at potential guilds to call home. Our current Holy Paladin is taking a leave of absence from the game, so we're recruiting a fulltime healer to fill in his spot.

I've sent you an in-game friend request, so, if you're interested, we can go over details there.

Looking forward to chatting with you! I looked at logs and if you're the Aeylianna on Kil'Jaeden already I think we might be a great fit! I've heard of the guys over at Club House and have raided with a couple fo them early this tier.

Anyways, looking forward to hearing from you!
<The Reckless>
Realm: Tichondrius
Raids: Mon/Wed 8-11pm est
Progression: 5/9 (19% Mistress)
Recruiting: Flex heal/dps
Hello! <Expire> (3/9M) is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike which raids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10 CST. We are currently in need of a holy pally to join our core raid team!

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If you are interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168, or add me on discord at Only Halide#4942. (I sent you an add on b.net)
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
Looking to fill core healer :)

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 3 years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression:
Tier 20 - 6/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use TeamSpeak.
-Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
-Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious
<The Dark Coven> -- Shadowsong -- is recruiting all exceptional applicants as we refine our progression team for Tomb of Sargeras and throughout the remainder of Legion.

The guild was founded by 3 friends in 2010 with a mission to have a great social guild and be able to have raid progression without the toxic environment.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9N 4/9H

RAIDING TIMES:
We are looking for people that can commit to all raid days, who will show up prepared and not waste our time or their own time. We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raids maintain at least 90% attendance and that can raid without interruption. We don't have any strict attendance policies/punishments, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance.
Fridays: 6:30-9:30 pm Server (PST)
Saturdays: 6:30-9:30 pm Server (PST)

We also run mythic + throughout the week and social events for non raid days that are 100% optional.

RECRUITMENT:
We are currently looking for all exceptional players to rebuild our raid team. We don't care about item level or prior experience. We want quality players to learn, grow, and progress with. We currently have a very strong core of raiders, but with attendance issues and people quitting wow, we are strongly shifting our focus on finding players that excel at their class/spec to round out the last few spots in our main roster.

We are currently primarily in need of:

Any/All DPS ---
Heals

However, if you are a strong raider and you play a spec/class not listed, we encourage you to inquire to see if we can find a spot for you on the team.

EXPECTATIONS:
We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means:
- Having the correct gems/enchants
- Class knowledge
- Raid preparation.

We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don't waste time.

Underpreforming players will be benched until preformance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you.

Cauldrons and food will be provided by the guild bank when available. Everyone in the guild is taken care of, and this is done primarily through donation by our members. Our guild is a community and we all pitch in to get things done.

LOOT SYSTEM:

Personal loot

Battle tag okilldps#1855
Hello!
I am the guild leader for Reawaken a Cutting Edge 6/9M guild formed back in April of 2006. We have been a successful raiding guild for almost 12 years now.
The raiders here are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Currently Recruiting:

1 Melee
1 Ranged
1 Tank
1 Healer

If you would like to chat you can reach on Battlenet with willow#1693 or on Discord with Willow#3994.
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 7/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.