940 monk lf evening raid

Guild Recruitment
Hello recruiters -
937 equip monk. Main Brew since Nighthold opened, I play all specializations and am rather hoping to find a Mistweaver spot with dps/tank flex. My progress this tier is 5/9 with a couple sub 10% wipes on Mistress.

What I'm looking for:
• Raid times starting sometime around 9:00 pm EST
• Minimum 8 hour raid schedule
• Current progress: 6/9 mythic or more
• Reliability. A guild that’s been around pre-Legion and held fast
• Core raid spot once Antorus opens

What do I mean by this? If you recruit me as a mist, it’s a spec change for me. Unless desperate for a healer it is not in your best interest to bring in a spec change toon for progress. I expect most raid leaders will agree. By this point in the tier many raiders are feeling toasty and have everything but massive TF. You can trial me on farm content or extend trial until Antorus opens. I’m looking ahead to Antorus more than I am concerned with current tier.

Brewmaster: 66 traits, 11 legendary
Mistweaver: 60 traits, 4 legendary
Windwalker: 56 traits, 3 legendary

Please drop your tag or discord ID and I'll reach out to you. You'll have to have discord privacy & safety settings allow friend requests.
Thank you for your time. Hippie #1712 (Discord: Hippie#5160)
Speakeasy> is a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild looking for like-minded people to continue progression.

Recruiting: All
Loot Rules: Loot Council
Raid times: Friday and Saturday night 9pm - 1am EST
Current Progress: 6/9M

Please get in touch with Ztop#1564 for more info
Hello Hippiesbrew,

I know you're currently looking to go Mistweaver but if you'd consider staying Brewmaster, we are recruiting one for a core raid spot on our Mythic raid team. We're currently 6/9M and raid 3 nights a week.

If you change your mind about spec, please feel free to add me to real ID ShyFawn#1471

Here is a bit more about our guild:
Hello.
We're Infinity.
We've been around for many years taking part in every raid together since Cataclysm. Our atmosphere is always fun & enjoyable while still progressing through content at a decent pace.

Guild Raiding: Semi-Hardcore.
We provide flasks & feasts for all raids.

Raid Loot Policy: Loot council.
We generally gear DPS first, however we base our decisions on many other factors. Some include current gear, ilvl, performance, & attendance.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday* 7pm - 10pm. (pst time)
During the first week of a new raid, we sometimes raid everyday including raiding over scheduled hours.
We run alt raids on Sundays*

Attendance: 90%+
Every core raider is expected to attend raid every raid night, each week. Occasionally life events interfere, but this should not be more then 1-2 times per month. We take time off for all major holidays as well as once the raid is cleared and is on farm.

Voice Server Discord.
Once we accept your application, an officer will provide you a invite link.

Streams:
GM (Healer) - twitch.tv/buhhbbles
Raider (Tank) - twitch.tv/gerosmilak
Raider (Healer) - twitch.tv/purevanquish
Raider (Healer) - twitch.tv/shyfawn

Visit our website for more details or to apply. www.infinity-gaming.us
Still looking. You know you want this adorable panda in your raid team.
Chimera [5/9M Tomb of Sargeras] is a raiding guild on the Durotan/Ysera server making our way through mythic raiding. We are back into Mythic mode. Heroic bosses are killed on Tuesdays, as mythic is our main focus.

Currently in need of strong damage dealers (especially Balance Druids, Rogues and Warriors) and a restoration shaman and a tank (non-Warrior). All others interested please feel free to get in contact with us.

Raid Times (6 hours per week)

Friday: Invites at 7:45 PM (EST) until 11:00 PM (EST)
Saturday: Invites at 7:45 PM (EST) until 11:00 PM (EST)
Tuesday (optional): Heroic farm (after heroic mythic progression begins)

Loot distribution is done via loot council. We use EPGP just to make it easier to see what loot everyone currently has (we do not use the EPGP system). Voice communications are Discord and are required for raids.

Chimera Website: www.worldofchimera.com

Contact us in-game as well!

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670]
Symphonia-Durotan (Offier)
Sedela-Ysera (Officer) [Sedela#1417]
<Dark Pact> on Thrall is looking for a new talent
Tu/Th/Su 8-11:30 Est
6/9M, 9/9H, 10/10M NH

BTag: Elawde#1276
Discord: Elawde#7061
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 6/9M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Melee
1 Ranged
1 Tank

**Exceptional players still please apply**

•We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can adapt and learn quickly.

•Attendance is very important! We realize that real life takes precedence, but with our shorter raid schedule you should strive for 100% attendance. We keep a tight raid roster to minimize sitting and we depend on raid attendance to maintain that.

•Come to raid prepared! Doing research on the fights prior to our first pull is a must! You are expected to bring the necessary consumables.

•Communication! Be able to listen and follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good attitude about raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the entire raid.

*Most importantly, try to have fun!

Social skills are just as important to us as your raiding skills. We want you to be a member who is dedicated to our community and logs in for more than just raid nights!

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Willow#1693
http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com