926 DH tank looking for heroic raiding

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am a 921 DH tank currently looking for a new home. I am looking for a enjoyable, laid back and casual semi-hardcore raiding guild for mythic+'s, ToS, the new up coming raid Antorus, and future raids. I am also willing to do mythic raiding. I am willing to transfer and faction change if needed.
So far my current experience with this expansion:

Normal and Heroic:
Emerald Nightmare 7/7
Trial of Valor 3/3
Nighthold 10/10
Tomb of Serageras 9/9

I am a laid back person and willing to wipe for progression, wipes happen if they didn't people wouldn't be able to learn from their mistakes. Also don't care about loot(mostly care about downing hard content), if something is more of a upgrade for someone else I am willing to give it to that person for progression also.

Here is my Btag if you wish to contact me: Degen#1592
<PugLife>
Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for:
DPS: Demon Hunter, Spriest, Warlock. All classes and good players will definitely be considered! Heals: RShaman or HPriest
1 Main tank position is also open.

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
___________Defy___________
Horde | US-Bleeding Hollow

Raid Times -
[Saturday|Sunday]

PST – 5PM - 8PM
CST - 7PM - 10PM
EST - 8PM - 11PM

Who is Defy
Defy is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow - Horde that is currently 9/9H. We are a friendly, dedicated and humorous raiding guild with the intention of being semi-hardcore in a progression setting while offering a light schedule. Come join us for Mythic + clears, Raiding, and Discord.

What we are looking for
A dedicated player who is willing to look up each fight prior to walking in to kill it that night. Someone who takes the extra time out of their day to fully understand their class / spec and what they can bring to the fights. We plan on being semi-hardcore, but we are looking for players who have a sense of humor, but know when to buckle down for progression fights. We are more than willing to help new, returning, and re-rolling players of the same caliber gear up to raid with us!

What we expect from you
¤ Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs
¤ Ability to listen to a Raid Leader
¤ Full understanding of your class and specs
¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them
¤ Dependability, determination, dedication and consistency in performance

Loot in Defy
We use RCLootCouncil for our loot. Officers will discuss who, among those that need the item, should receive that item. We are not biased towards players in any way. We decide who gets the piece based on multiple things:

Attendance
Performance
Upgrade Value
Best in Slot
Attitude

Currently Recruiting

Tanks
Veng DH
Guardian
Brewmaster Monk

Heals
MW Monk
RShammy

M DPS
Rogue
Warrior

R DPS
Shadow Priest
MM / BM Hunter
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage

Contact us in-game via Bnets, posted below.

For more questions you can contact either of us directly.

Contact Us
Rae (Rae#1385) - GM
Beer (Thrillhouse#1644) - Officer
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS
P.S. one of our current tanks is willing to DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
Hey! I read over your forum post and I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We are currently looking for a Main Tank for our progression raid team. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord and we can discuss any questions you might have!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 4/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If you are interested please submit and application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk.
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
Tank
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
Hey Honeychops, we are on Thrall as well and looking for a full time tank. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up so we can chat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 9/9-8/9H raiding guild on Thrall (PVE-EST).
Real Life has hit our family pretty hard this expansion so we are actively recruiting for all postions.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid. We try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Any (Full-time spot available)
Heals
Any (Full-time spot available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache material, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
[/quote]
“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
hi
we are looking for a tank. laid back group. Right now we don't have enough to do Mythic we have about 15 people we are currently trying to bolster our numbers but we are on a small server. Here's our info let me know if you want to talk

(H) Frozen Doom is looking for raiders!
server: US- Azuremyst/ Staghelm
Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
progression: 9/9n 9/9h
voice coms:discord

our horde guild has been active since June 2008. We are a casual guild/raiding guild.
We request you have solid raid awareness and excellent attendance. Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473
Hello! Gremlins (Wyrmrest Accord server 9/9H ToS) is a small guild focused on semi-hardcore progression for Heroic/Mythic raiding and Mythic+ content. We hope to continue building up our core team as we progress through Heroic and Mythic Antorus. Our raid days are Friday and Sunday, from 8-11PM EST (5-8PM PST). We also do Mythic+ dungeons, transmog runs, and generally hang out and have a good time in discord on our off days.

Attendance is huge for us. We ask that raiders that cannot attend certain days for any reason contact us at least 24 hours before the raid time, so that we can plan and adjust accordingly. We run a roll-based loot system, with contestable gear pieces being decided by loot council.

The trialing period for new guild players lasts about three weeks, and is determined by perfomance in raid/dungeons, attendance, and activity in the guild. For trials who show expectional performance and attendance, we won't discriminate against giving loot to them.

What we need the most:
DPS

Any class should feel free to apply but specs/classes listed above are primarily what we are looking for.

Girnoh - Guild Leader - Buho#11613
Carsi - Officer - Rhinvan#1368
Reshilor - Officer -Hookanator#1261
Greetings Honeychops! You sound like a good fit for us if you haven't already found a home. We are on Zul'jin.

<Prime> 9/9 H ToS. Wed/Sun 9pm-12am EST (We usually finish earlier)

Do you consider yourself a player with higher skill level? Do you feel under appreciated? Looking for leaders that want to actually help you get better?

Expectations:
Maturity is a must.
Be kind and considerate.
Structured raid group aimed at finishing up Heroic progression and then to Mythic
Running Mythics+ throughout week to guarantee chest gear.
Will not waste guild time with unnecessary wiping if we feel progress can't be made.
Will make sure everyone is accountable for their positions in raid.
We expect everyone to get gear and to utilize their character for the greater of the guild.
Speak up if you have any issues or questions.

Raid:
Raiding Wed/Sun 9pm-12am server time.
Goal is for mythic composition to solidify base group for coming Antorus.

ChowFun#1532
BradMorris#1426
Jedette#386
Patientx#1616
Zuljinprime.com
Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
WizSpike#3192 - Discord