Most hated Horde player for RP

Emerald Dream
The most hated Horde player for their RP. Whether their piety to the light or shadow, desecration of life or striving for its preservation.

Show me your character stance by elaborating your antipathy, try to meander away from vociferous attacks on the people themselves.

Myself, I find King of the north, Avici Delronde of the titular titular Kingdom of the North.

Reason: Teirvel had great disputes with how to handle their enemies in life. Avici is also the one who sentenced Teirvel(perenador in life) to death. This later led to the dispute of undeath and living of Stromgarde, and again the path for the betterment of the people. He also cannot stand him calling himself king, finding his elaborate armor to be oustantatious. An irony because Teirvel demands cleanliness and order, priding himself in appearance. Perhaps seeing this vainity of Avici as a reflection in himself he does not care for.

I realized after writing this, that Avici is not Horde and is a contradicting statement to title. But I will not change it, as I do not feel like it.
Vedma...for she tried to poison the foodstuffs for those kiddos years ago

Or
Alvarix....Though cant think why due to sheer betrayal that was ooc
Hah poisoning the children, classic evil move. I cannot say beyond ooc, that I ever had problems with Alvarix. Though I have no doubt, Teirvel would have had an issue in character with him.
I still steam over ever givin him back SoL thinking he was going to help bring it back...rage clouds any good memories
Captain Suiren, Resolve and the crimelord Cazixx for their crimes against the Kaldorei and their many raids on Astranaar.

Kurgosh and the Ironfang for just being orc bastards.

Most recently, The Blackrock Clan for defiling our moonwells...justice will be delivered!
11/01/2017 12:59 PMPosted by Jimmírus
Captain Suiren, Resolve and the crimelord Cazixx for their crimes against the Kaldorei and their many raids on Astranaar.

Most recently, The Blackrock Clan for defiling our moonwells...justice will be delivered!

When you are referencing the time with Blackrock, is that when they urinated in the moonwell? I found that to be an extremely orc way to defile something.
11/01/2017 01:17 PMPosted by Teirvel
When you are referencing the time with Blackrock, is that when they urinated in the moonwell? I found that to be an extremely orc way to defile something.

Nothing but wannabes. Gor'watha has been peeing in Elf wells since Wrath.
Brah brah oi oi oi!

Abrahof I would say though hates Nodric the most due to the Grizzly Hills campaign. Not only had he lead dwarves to against the Taunka, but against the Earthmother herself through dwarven expedition into the land, and by the fact he is simply still walking the earth, poisoning the Earthmother at every step he takes.
11/01/2017 01:17 PMPosted by Teirvel
11/01/2017 12:59 PMPosted by Jimmírus

Yes indeed, capital offense in our neck of the woods. I do admire their style though.
Warchief Arashicage Hellscream
Ravenhul
11/01/2017 05:14 PMPosted by Remmý
Ravenhul

I must say I quite agree with you. Ravenhul spent his entire existence pursuing his lusts. Between battle, debauchery of nightelven women, and betrayal of his own people, all to sate his need to feed his carnal fetishes. Most loathesome to me was his constant effort to hide his efforts in a shroud of the Light.

(he was a lot of fun to be around though)
Heltor.

After this day in August, Dalaran wasn't quite the same.

i.imgur.com/keawbaV.jpg
Me, I'm the number one evil RPer and RP in general. Fight me, I throw pies at disabled animals.
11/01/2017 04:19 PMPosted by Therrick
Warchief Arashicage Hellscream

This tbh smh familia
11/01/2017 08:13 PMPosted by Vawr
Heltor.

After this day in August, Dalaran wasn't quite the same.

i.imgur.com/keawbaV.jpg
LMAO
11/01/2017 09:02 PMPosted by Madpotato
Me, I'm the number one evil RPer and RP in general. Fight me, I throw pies at disabled animals.

Truly a monster.
And then I sell their animal babies to the butcher
Himanshu is the most hated of the Horde.

He formed a guild officially registered as the Warsong Battalion.

He then proceeded to refer to it almost endlessly as the Warsong Empire.
Must say, i wish i was more into RP when i was on ED. Skulking around these forums brings me a lot of nostalgia. Cant say i disliked whatever i overheard, was never a part of it but damn do i wish i could have gotten into it now.