938 Blood DK LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Long time WoW player since vanilla. Mainly played all specs of druid up until Cata where I swapped over to Enhance Shaman/Destro lock and played those into MoP where I swapped back to druid mainly playing feral and destro lock. Continued to always play druid and rogue throughout WoD and now have started playing Blood Dk while continuing to play my druid which I've now committed to tanking on as well. Have always been a fairly good player along with always ready to learn and progress. The reason I haven't been able to raid seriously since Wrath was due to school and work schedule. But, now I'm out of school and have a more stable job I'm looking to progress into the game and have fun at the same time.

Open to any raid times or days of the week.
Hit me up on Bnet.. Grackyus#1409
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS
P.S. one of our current tanks is willing to DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
currently looking for a new core off tank.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
HI Catchra,

<Spellbound> 9/9H on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hello Catchra, I think we are the guild for you, we are looking for one more dps for our ToS team, plus we do mythic+ and having a tank alt you would get to feed your tanking needs. We are on Ligthbringer PST, Alli High pop Server. We are looking forward to starting Antorus as soon as it opens this month. In the mean time we are running full clears in Heroic ToS and progressing into Mythic ToS. Come join us add our Btag below and let's talk.

WE have been called to battle. WE must journey into the very heart of the Burning Legion's stronghold to undertake a desperate mission. Succeed, and Azeroth may at last know peace; fail, and all will burn.
Join the Camels and we shall.... PILLAGE AND PLUNDER , TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS FOR THE ALLIANCE FOR AZEROTH!
WARNING :This may cause the following side effects : Delusions of invincibility , Hair loss, muscle spasms, uncontrollable ranting and eye twitching. This has not been FDA approved

<Two Camels in a Tiny Car >
We our a guild of raiders that have been raiding together for a little over 5 years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh,joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here.

NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion.

Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population)
Faction: Alliance
Current Progression: 9/9 N ToS, 9/9 H ToS , 1/9 M ToS
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est.

Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist
We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits.
RECRUITING :OPEN = Healer and Dps , OS tanks are welcome for mythic+ and back up raid tank.

Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History :
We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 7/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. And now Legion current 7/7 normal, 7/7 Heroic and 1/7mythic , Tov 3/3 N, ToV 3/3H, NH 3/10M, ToS 9/9 H, 1/9 M ToS.

Expectations
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild website forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

What you can expect from us:
Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do Mythic + on wed and try to make sure everyone has theirs done before the reset on tues. We are currently doing a lot of WQ and farming in Argus.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Get in contact with us
Btag: GhostToast#11626
Btag: CoCoLattè #1866
In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/
2 night a week alliance guild on Kel'Thuzad is looking for a few more recruits to bolster our ranks as we prepare for Antorus.

Our guild is reforming but have cleared all content on heroic this expansion and a few mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday 930pm-midnight EST. Along with raiding a couple of us do play alts and push a mythic plus every week. No elitist/rage mentality here we are strictly out to clear content at a steady pace.

We are a tight knit guild that play other games on off nights like overwatch, heroes of the storm, pubg, to name a few.

If you're interested or would like to chat further please feel free to add me RiPP#1476
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 4/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If you are interested please submit and application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk.
[A](WrA) House Brighthammer> has been looking for a dps with a viable tank offspec for a core spot on our raid team.

We are 8/9H with KJ to 19%. Our raid times are Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST.

We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915 ilvl for current progression.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, and achievement/mount hunting together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and possibly set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online between 9 AM and 9 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 or you may reply here.
(H) Frozen Doom is looking for raiders!
server: US- Azuremyst/ Staghelm
Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
progression: 9/9n 9/9h
voice coms:discord

our horde guild has been active since June 2008. We are a casual guild/raiding guild.
We request you have solid raid awareness and excellent attendance. Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473