936 6/9M R Sham LFG 4 dys/wk 100% attendance

Guild Recruitment
HORDE 936 6/9M ToS Resto Shammy LFG 4-5 nights a week w/100% attendance

1. Times available & time zone: 7pm or after 7 days a week in central time zone
2. Server preference: Zul'jin
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore to semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 6/9M with progression on Maiden
6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XNWRPTCBJfVpjnHr/#fight=last&type=healing
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FrCYgJd7MR3G4tNx/#fight=2&type=healing
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/vendettia
7. Contact info: Btag: Runesinger#1672 or Discord: V (Vendettia)#4296
8. Anything else: Looking for a guild home with consistency. (past 3 guilds have all quit raiding due to player burn out) I'm a former GM/Raid Leader who brings more to the table than the ability to play mechanics well and kick out some awesome healz! (even though I both of those things well, lol) I have 100% attendance. Want an environment that's chill but helpful and focused on progression 3-4 nights a week mandatory with a couple of extra days that are optional. Really looking for cutting edge or higher focused guilds.
hiya,
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Specialneeds,

Thanks for the info, it sounds like you have a great guild! I appreciate you replying to my post, but I must resepectfully decline. I just transferred to this server and really don't want to have to switch all my toons again. I wish you and your guild the best of luck in the coming tier! Have a wonderful day!
Vâlz,

I'm Horde, not alliance but thanks anyway. Sounds like you have a great guild though! Best of luck in searching for your immediate opening. Cheers!
Storm-sr.us

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Current Progression
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
10/10 Mythic Nighthold
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Times
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours.

Our Goals
  • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
  • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content
  • Emerald Nightmare - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)

• The Nighthold - Obtain a US 400+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds)

• Tomb of Sargeras - Obtain a US 200+ Kill

These goals were set prior to Legion release

Recruitment Needs

The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Druid - Resto
Hunter - BM/MM
Monk - Mistweaver
Paladin - Holy
Priest - Shadow
Rogue
Shaman - Resto

Expectations of Raiders
  • Previous Mythic raiding experience
  • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
  • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
  • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
  • Check guild website daily
  • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
  • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
  • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
  • Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster
  • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
  • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm
  • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
  • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information

Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Cojo (GM/RL)
Btag: Aalistor#1455
Discord: Cojo#3001
Easier to talk during the day via discord

Rahzra (Healing Officer)
Btag: Lokilok#1587
Discord: Rahzra#8952

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZs
<Trials> on Proudmoore is looking for more.

8/9M ToS
10/10M NH (Cutting Edge)

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 6:30 - 9:30 PST or 9:30 - 12:30 EST

Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting players who are looking for a competitive raiding guild. We are looking for players who are self-motivated to better themselves. We're a fairly active guild even outside of raids, so there's almost always someone on.

Specifically:

High: Moonkin, Warrior DPS, Resto Shaman, Rogue

Medium: Shadow Priest, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin

Low: Anything not listed, always looking for talent

Even if your class/spec is not listed, don't hesitate to contact us if you're interested. Players that can DPS and Heal on the same character very well are always high value.

Loot: Our loot is distributed by loot council. Being a progression guild we give gear to those we feel deserve it and those who need to be rewarded because of their exceptional performance and consistent attendance.

Paid Transfer: Will consider paid transfers on a case by case basis

Please contact any of the following with any questions, or if you intend on trialing for our guild.
Rostafer#1882
Xantoniel#1517
Khojo and Móz,

I am Horde and have played Horde since vanilla and really don't want to switch factions. Thank you for the offer and best of luck to you in your recruitment.
Guild: Substance
Server: Mal'ganis
Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs
Times: 8:00-11:00 CST
Progression: 7/9 M
Loot System: loot council
Recruitment Needs: Rsham, Spriest, and Hunter
Contacts: Nicki#11412
Eìaìada,

Your times are perfect for me but sadly, it's on another server and I literally just transferred to Zul'jin less than 2 months ago. I wish you all the best.

V