938 VDH LF Mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Willing to server and faction change. Pref. remain alliance.

I have been wanting to progress mythic but have been playing with a guild of friends for the entire expansion who can only do heroic. I would like to break off and start doing challenging content.

Tanked all expansion and prefer to remain a tank. Willing to upkeep a dps spec as well.

I have experience as a Brewmaster, Guardian, and VDH. I would consider raiding as a boomkin or havoc but like I said I prefer to remain tanking.

My VDH logs are short but are here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/simplerick

Druid found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/chickenrick

VDH (ilvl 938) is a newer character with a weapon level of 72 but I am investing time in obtaining all legendaries as soon as possible.

Ideally, looking for a shorter raid schedule 2-3 nights a week. I am on EST.

Ideal raid times between 830pm- 1130PM EST
We are looking for a tank and have EST friendly raid times! 5/9M, a few one percent wipes on mistress. Raid schedule is Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST (mythic 2 day) Vibe wise we tend to skew a hair bit older (mid 20's, mid 30's, several couples, that kinda thing) so we tend to askew the whole 'guys locker room' vibe. Anyways, if that sounds interesting at all, feel free to drop me a line back!
Conzeula#1172
www.scrawnygrabbers.com
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS
P.S. one of our tanks is willing to DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
[H]<The Early Shift> [7/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild!

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- Disc/Shadow Priest
- Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
- Mistweaver Monk
- Ret/Holy Paladin
- Hunter (Any Spec)
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Still looking for options. Ideal raid times between 830pm- 1130PM EST
^
still searching
Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a new formed guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a few dps, a tank or 2, and a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to master your toon. Most of our DPS parse in the purple range. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at that level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
Hey Simple!

Would a start time of 8:00 EST work for you? If so I'd love to talk to you!

Kovas#11562 (BNET)
Veladys#2257 (Discord)

<Coast to Coast> is a former US Top 200 guild on US-Emerald Dream! After a hiatus in early Legion we're rebuilding our roster for finish ToS and get ready for Antorus and the new expansion!