Where're the BE?

General Discussion
11/03/2017 02:10 PMPosted by Ashrak
Were not there Belf archers on the ramparts? Honestly it was not really clear what race it is. But i think that Blizzard should acknowledge the fact that they are most popular race in the Horde and make them much more relevant. I was quite dissapointed as well that they did not really showed up.

I think they avoid blood elves because we are more known for tech and magic, what you would primarily see is a caster raining ice shards or our blood golem army (which they avoid doing too much with because the premise of it is pretty OP in the story). I suspect they think the same way with gnomes. I think they very lightly show magic users in their cinematics *with the exception of prominent figures) preferring to show gritty melee fighting.
11/03/2017 02:06 PMPosted by Frostscythe
11/03/2017 01:58 PMPosted by Caduceus
To be fair, not many Blood Elves in the Horde lore-wise. It's a relatively small faction due to their history.

We are the largest faction....

Of the remaining 10% of the High Elf race 1-1.5% went with Kael 1% is in the Alliance and 7.5-8% are in the Horde.

I think he meant small, relative to everyone else in the Horde. Plus, a fair number of them are probably holding the pass so that the Ghostlands don't get steam-rolled.
Were not there Belf archers on the ramparts? Honestly it was not really clear what race it is. But i think that Blizzard should acknowledge the fact that they are most popular race in the Horde and make them much more relevant. I was quite dissapointed as well that they did not really showed up.
I know right. I mean, I love orcs, undead and tauren aswell. But not Blood elf? Come'n, at least give us something. We fight for the horde aswell.
11/03/2017 02:11 PMPosted by Adelphie

Those are undead.

Yea i see it now. Well thats a really bummer, could not they slip at least few Spellbreakers in the background?

11/03/2017 02:17 PMPosted by Kealsas
I know right. I mean, I love orcs, undead and tauren aswell. But not Blood elf? Come'n, at least give us something. We fight for the horde aswell.

Exactly, i mean even though i play mostly Orcs, Belfs are probably my second favorite race and i really hate how they are represented almost like standalone faction within the Horde. I remember how excited i was when i saw Belfs tents in Ashran that were mixture of Belf and classic Horde architecture and hoped that they will be now more integrated and more relevant in the Horde but we are still waiting for that.
It's weird that they didn't show Belves and that void elves, who look extremely similar to Belves, are part of the Alliance. I hope that half the belf population doesn't move to the Alliance, otherwise the horde might become a rarity population wise.
Where's the BE? In the BC cinematic.

Where's the trolls? In this one for once, and not blocked out as a silhouette on a raptor for a brief moment.

Stop being so selfish! :P
11/03/2017 02:15 PMPosted by Ataxerxes
11/03/2017 02:06 PMPosted by Frostscythe

We are the largest faction....

Of the remaining 10% of the High Elf race 1-1.5% went with Kael 1% is in the Alliance and 7.5-8% are in the Horde.

I think he meant small, relative to everyone else in the Horde. Plus, a fair number of them are probably holding the pass so that the Ghostlands don't get steam-rolled.

Even so we turned up at the attack on Orgrimmar, helped retake Suramar from the Legion and were the one of the only ones who answer the Draenei's request for help on Argus.

It would also make more sense to aid Undercity and link up with the bulk of the Horde forces to stop the Alliance from even going to Silvermoon.
Maybe just maybe.... The blood elfs were not at this particular battle?

Maybe The Banshee Queen had sent them off on a different mission?
11/03/2017 02:30 PMPosted by Mcnasty
Maybe just maybe.... The blood elfs were not at this particular battle?

Maybe The Banshee Queen had sent them off on a different mission?

Im hoping that in the middle of the siege, when Sylvanas figures she will lose, she sends the Blood Elves to burn Teldrassil down with their crazy magic.
11/03/2017 01:56 PMPosted by Kealsas
There's not a single Blood elf in the entire opening cinematic.

*coughs conspicuously*
11/03/2017 02:26 PMPosted by Mythreka
Where's the BE? In the BC cinematic.

Where's the trolls? In this one for once, and not blocked out as a silhouette on a raptor for a brief moment.

Stop being so selfish! :P
That was different. It was the cinematic for introduce two new playable races. But this one, is the representative of the battle and honor between horde and alliance. As one of the main race of the horde, and also one of the closest ally to undead. Blood elf should at very least help at the battle of under city, which i mean shown up at the cinematic.
Forget the BE I think this is the first time we've seen trolls in the cinematic and they look so badass
11/03/2017 02:23 PMPosted by Ashrak
11/03/2017 02:11 PMPosted by Adelphie

Those are undead.

Yea i see it now. Well thats a really bummer, could not they slip at least few Spellbreakers in the background?

11/03/2017 02:17 PMPosted by Kealsas
... I know right. I mean, I love orcs, undead and tauren aswell. But not Blood elf? Come'n, at least give us something. We fight for the horde aswell.

Exactly, i mean even though i play mostly Orcs, Belfs are probably my second favorite race and i really hate how they are represented almost like standalone faction within the Horde. I remember how excited i was when i saw Belfs tents in Ashran that were mixture of Belf and classic Horde architecture and hoped that they will be now more integrated and more relevant in the Horde but we are still waiting for that.
Me too, i thought Blizzard at least can remake BE's architectures. However, seems like Blizzard has once again, disappointed us.
11/03/2017 02:05 PMPosted by Kealsas
11/03/2017 01:58 PMPosted by Uvka
The what elves? Sorry, no. I heard about blood trolls. I understand it's confusing with so many elf subraces, but "Blood Elves" are a silly myth. They don't exist - goblins just made them up to sell hair products.

Dare you to say that. I don't usually be mean to others. But people like you who be so salty to elf players just because they look "pretty" should keep in mind that if it wasn't for Blood elf's pretty face. Horde won't dominate everything like it is today. So, u better shut the hell up.

Salt, so much salt. Much edge, many emo.
Sylvanas is an Elf that, if alive, could be a Blood Elf. Although she'd probably share the common sense of her sisters and join the Alliance.
11/03/2017 02:51 PMPosted by Alauryn
Sylvanas is an Elf that, if alive, could be a Blood Elf. Although she'd probably share the common sense of her sisters and join the Alliance.
Not really. Those high elves r just cowards, traitors who enjoy to marry to human, and make them self weak. Unlike us, who is fighting for the horde obviously strong and powerful.
11/03/2017 02:51 PMPosted by Alauryn

That obviously doesn't count.