935 Resto Druid 5/9M LFG

Guild Recruitment
TL;DR : Resto druid. looking for M+/Raider progression guild. Could go tank for BfA. Versatile in days and time. Open to French and English speaking guild. Horde or Alliance. Wall of text incoming !

A little bit about me
First, I'd like to thank you for your time. I'm going to try and make it short and sweet, but I like to extrapolate.
Me : Late twenties, speak both French and English. I've been playing WoW since early TBC. I'm normally very serious in raid and M+, unless everyone is on tilt and need to chill. Then be more open and joke around outside of that. I'm someone who like to push myself at my maximum, but I can often be lacking sleep too. I'm really shy and timid at first. I like to see where I fit, who I like before I really open up.

Background
Resto druid (but have all other specs up there too as OS) I healed 95% of this expension. Was a tank from WotLK to WoD. I am 5/9M with some EXP on Mistress. (and that's 2-3 months ago) If I need to tank I also got a V DH that have cleared Heroic, but isn't Mythic ready yet. I've been raid leading or be the guild leader for a long time, pushing top 25 world first, I'm just too tired to do that now, so joining as a raider would be great. This isn't my first rodeo.

Logs
You can log me up for sure, I took a 2 month break so they got down and my Mythic logs were not great, mostly due to the type of guild I was in and me trying new things. But I'm committed to trying to give my best every time. The leadership was also weird in the last guild I was in. I'm coming back from a 2-3ish months break.

What I'm looking for
I'm looking for either a dedicated M+ guild that really focus on pushing keys all the time and aim for something like MDI, or a raiding guild that push mythic content and do things together on the side. I'd say mythics are my favorite content. And I haven't gotten lucky to find a raiding guild where I was happy to be in so far this expansion. I hope I can find that for Antorus and BfA.
I'd like to have a core spot in a guild that are currently raiding. And I'm not looking for a guild that is very "elitistjerk" mentality where during the 2-3 hours raid the only subject is how good X is in parse and all they can talk about is parse, parse parse etc.

As part of your guild
I'm someone who loves to help so if I feel great about the raids, the guild, etc, you can expect 100% I'll be there at least 30 mins before raid every time prepared with all my flask and food, I used to also be the supply for at least 15 people in my past guild so you can be sure I'm always prepared. I'm open to criticism, even though when I do really bad or make mistake I'm really quick at identifying them and I'm really hard and harsh on myself when it comes to that. I feel like I want to end this expansion only doing healing stuff (due to legendary, etc) but coming BfA if the guild need I can go full time tank too. I kind of miss it.

Availability
I'm US EST, but my schedule is really volatile and other than friday, I can work around it. Friday, between 5PM EST till 8-9PM I'm normally not available. I'm also used to sleep at around 6-7am till 9-10am but can work around it. So I'm really open for any time slot.

Server/Faction
I'm horde on Tichondrius right now. But looking into the future, I'd probably be willing to server change and maybe faction change if I find the right guild. I've been having a hard time to find a guild that I feel at home, I'm so used to make my own and build it the way I want it. So I'm opening my choice up. Feel free to hit me up. I'd also prefer a server that isn't dead.

Can't wait to hear more from you, it's been a long journey and I'd really love to find a home.

Feel free to add me, my battle tag is : Bearonidas#1829 so we can chat further about it.

Thanks and see you later alligator.
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
STK on Lightbringer is looking to recruit a few solid raiders to finish ToS and start strong in Antorus.

8/9M guild 6-9PM PST T/W/Th raid times.

Add me on BTag: Tritiac#1931 if you are interested in chatting.
Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a new formed guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a few dps, a tank or 2, and a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to master your toon. Most of our DPS parse in the purple range. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at that level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
Storm-sr.us

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Current Progression
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
10/10 Mythic Nighthold
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Times
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours.

Our Goals
  • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
  • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content
  • Emerald Nightmare - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)

• The Nighthold - Obtain a US 400+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds)

• Tomb of Sargeras - Obtain a US 200+ Kill

These goals were set prior to Legion release

Recruitment Needs

The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Druid - Resto
Hunter - BM/MM
Monk - Mistweaver
Paladin - Holy
Priest - Shadow
Rogue
Shaman - Resto

Expectations of Raiders
  • Previous Mythic raiding experience
  • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
  • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
  • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
  • Check guild website daily
  • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
  • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
  • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
  • Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster
  • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
  • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm
  • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
  • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information

Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Cojo (GM/RL)
Btag: Aalistor#1455
Discord: Cojo#3001
Easier to talk during the day via discord

Rahzra (Healing Officer)
Btag: Lokilok#1587
Discord: Rahzra#8952

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZs
Greeings, Purelifemoo!

<Pull and Pray> is a guild on the Runetotem - Uther linked realm (CST server time) is actively looking for a dedicated player like you to join our healing core for our mythic raiding team!

After a successful guild merger in October, we were able to bolster our ranks and begin serious Mythic ToS content. Within 6 weeks of beginning on our journey, building chemistry and synergy, we are currently 4/9 Mythic, and are expecting to get our 5th kill tomorrow (2% wipe on Host last night). Our current raid times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights from 10 pm eastern until 12 am eastern. We are currently re-evaluating our choice for Sunday as our third raid night due to weekend attendance issues so that we have a more consistent attendance for Antorus and beyond. We currently sport a Holy pally, Mistweaver monk, Holy priest, and Resto Druid in our raid team. Our 4th and 5th healers vary (usually a second holy priest or resto shaman), and that is why we are looking for another full time healer. We are looking for an addition resto druid for Antorus, and you seem to check all the boxes when it comes to what we are looking for in our mythic raiders.

Our guild is very active, running multiple keys of 15+ every week, and there are some that have expressed the desire to push keys even higher. We usually do an alt heroic run on Saturday nights and we like to have some fun during them too (for example we make the Saturday night run into a drinking game once a month). We are socially active as well, and you'll always see someone in discord.

We are indeed a smaller server; the horde side contains only 4 active guilds in Mythic ToS progression, with 9 guilds being 9/9 H. We are currently in the number 4 spot in terms of progression kills on server but our goal is to be a lot more competitive come Antorus, and someone like you is exactly what we need.

With Antorus coming out in 3 weeks, now is the time to make your move and find a guild that fits with your ideals so you can be ready to go for Antorus. My guild is willing to pay for a server transfer should you have interest in joining our team. My battle tag is Maxgeiger#1450 if you want more details about what my guild is all about. Or, if you just want a badass elemental shaman to spam chain lightning in Mythic plus, I can do that for you too.

I look forward to talking with you, Purelifemoo.

- Wampas, Council Member of <Pull and Pray>

p.s. check out our logs @ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/218379/
Hello! :)

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 5/9M

Recruitment:
• Balance / Feral Druid
• Shadow Priest
• Mage
• Resto Druid

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Littlelion#1868
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Wumbology
Alaskan Firedragons - Horde - Stormreaver

About us-
We are new guild progressing at a rapid rate, we formed approx. 3 months ago and have been pushing the boundaries ever since. We we have pushed 5/9 mythic in a month of raiding mythics and are going to continue to grow and progress even further. Our officer base has ties all the way back to vanilla and have competed in top end raiding guilds.

Raid times -
Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thurs 9:00-12:00 CST
As well as members being active throughout the week to push mythic keystones to help stay geared, as well as help yourself deal with the constant AP grind that we all face.

What we expect-
Things we expect from our raiders, Be prepared for the upcoming fights, there is no need for us to babysit each individual raider and make sure you have watched the fight for the encounter, that is your responsibility as a raider.
Also PUNCTUALITY is a huge importance. We understand life happens, but that cant be a constant excuse and a reason to hinder the other 19 people in the raid. We expect our raiders to be on time for raid every raid night.

Recruitment-
We are currently recruiting for mainly Healers, Mages/Spriest/Lock, and Warrior DPS. HOWEVER we are interested in all exceptional candidates and if you feel you can dumpster the people in your spot and can earn your seat we will be more than willing to look at you and give you a shot.

If interested please add
GM: Party#1147
Recruit Officer: Levi#1494

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136
Hello Purelifemoo, we could use a good rdruid, and we're already on Tich. We also do M+ almost every night, which you mentioned you like. However, we won't be looking to do mythic until Antorus. See info below for why. If you're patient and want to be part of a group of fun and highly skilled players, hit me up on bnet (quail#1772).

Top players from Tichondrius are reviving an old guild with the hopes of recreating some of our best raiding experiences. Our current roster is made up of highly experienced mythic players who are extremely skilled at their respective classes and driven to progress. We're looking for other skilled players who would be a good fit to add to our core raid team. We are in the process of reviving during ToS, with the main goal being to recruit solid players to push Mythic progression in Antorus.

About the Guild:

<Atypical> is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition. We have been a top 10 guild on the server in the past, and we look forward to honoring that legacy once we are finished rebuilding.

Raid Schedule:

Antorus: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

ToS Schedule: H ToS Thusday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

Currently Recruiting:

High Priority: Warlock, Mage, Hunter

Medium Priority: Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Deathknight, Rogue, Ret Pally, Shammy, Windwalker, Feral, healers

Low Priority: 1 Tank, Warrior, Spriest

We are always looking for great players! Please message us even if your class isn't high on the priority list, and you think you would be a good fit.

You can contact us via bnet for more information:

- Lys (GM): quail#1772
- Naptime (Raid Leader): kNOwMynd#1976
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Resto Druid
3 ) Resto/Elemental Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Yo!

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Seraph> Recruiting! (4/9M)

We are raid 10 of the massive community <Seraph>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders to prepare for Antorus

Our Website: Seraphguild.com
Our times:
M/T 10PM-1:30AM EST
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Tort#11251
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Fronz6051
Seraph Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST - 9pm - 12am EST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST - 9pm - 12am EST

Alt run

Saturday 6 - 9pm PST - 9pm - 12am EST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Current Needs:

Range dps
healer

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for 4 years. We also spend a lot of time hanging out in discord together.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424
Hello friend! I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you might be a good fit for our guild, <Friend Zone>! Here’s a little about us, please let me know if you’re interested in a potential raiding position.

Current Progression:
T20: 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras ~300 pulls on KJ, P3
T19: 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
T18: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
T17: 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 7/7 Mythic Highmaul
T16: 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar (US 56th)
T15: 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder (US 69th)

Server:
Darkspear, Alliance

About:
We’ve been raiding as a guild for over 5 years. We have a long history of being the best guild on the server, and strive to improve ourselves everyday. We pride ourselves in keeping a calm and enjoyable raid environment while staying competitive throughout new content. We are also a tight knit group of friends that often do M+, hang out in discord, and even meet each year at Blizzcon.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST) (10.5 hours/week)

www.friendzoneguild.enjin.com

Selbink#1837
Eycel#1497

Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753416543
Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Listed as Raid 7 of the fantastic community that is Seraph of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

11/06/2017 12:13 PMPosted by Stardûst
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Heya Bear, we spoke a bit ago. Good luck with finding a home, but if you don't see anything that fits along your progression desires, would love for you to give us a shot.

+++
**LFM MYTHIC WEEKENDS**
Could definitely help with server xfer costs for the right recruit!

Not Ideal
Horde- US Hyjal
Type: Semi-HC Progression raiding
Raid Times: Sat/Sun, 7p - 10p PST (10p - 1a EST)

Current Progression: ToS {1/9M, 9/9H}, NH {3/10M, 10/10H}, ToV {3/3H}
Loot: Personal* [will be moving to ML]
VoiceComm: DIscoball

https://notideal.enjin.com

Currently Recruiting:
rDps (3): - Hunter, Shaman, Warlock, Mage
mDps : - Warrior, Rogue, Paladin
Tank: - n/a
Heal: - Druid

Requirements:
Transmog: DaF
iLvl: 920 eq
Weapon Traits: ALL THE TRAITS (60+)
Soft Enrage: if you can talk some talk and walk some walk as to why you need some leniency on these Requirements, I'll listen...

Benefits: Rewarded weekly contests, raid consumables, foodstuffs, gems, enchants, Progression BoE contributions

Policies can be summed up as "Don't be a jerk."

About US

Not Ideal is a Horde-side, progression-oriented raiding guild. Beginning a little after the start of Nighthold, we were able to push 3 bosses in to Mythic content, and we're looking to go further in Tomb of Sargeras. Our raiders vary from veterans from previous expacs' Mythic content, to new friends we've made who have fled raid toxic raid environments.

Harassment/ verbal abuse is not tolerated. If you are elitist, overly-brusque, or any sort of hate-monger, we probably won't mesh. Don't belittle your fellows. And just to be clear, HARASSMENT IS NOT TOLERATED.

About YOU

. Raid Awareness >= Personality > Experience> Gear.
. Be open to constructive criticism, and have a desire to strive. While there will not be any hyper-scrutinization of game play, if it is noted that your gear itemization is ill-focused or you have poor uptime on your primary abilities, it will be expected of you to address.
. We are not necessarily looking for someone with similar raid Progression, so much as someone with compatible gameplay and personality. If you're a little ahead, if you're a little behind - we can deal. You should at least have experience with the current tier in LFR, or be willing to research. Alt's of mains who raid during the week are welcome.
. "Gr'up"s guild, would prefer applicants in their 30's, or mature 20's. Several 40+s in guild.
. Have a schedule that allows for consistent weekend raiding. Understand why consistency and reliability gets preferred seating.
. Understand with a roster of 20, occasionally people are going to have to sit on a fight. That means me, that means you. All things being equal, that means me more than you.
. Comfortable with using PTT if you want to communicate during raid. No one needs to hear you chewing chips, humming, singing, or outburst comments when we wipe. Okay, we might want to hear you singing, but still, no- use PTT.

Expectations

. VoiceComm: Discord. You don't have to talk, but it is necessary you are able to listen.
. Come to raid prepared with whatever consumables are necessary that are not supplied by the guild. This may include Food, Flasks, Potions, Runes, etc.
. Be prepared for whatever progression boss we will be facing. Ie, watch videos, read strats, plan your Talents accordingly.
. Patience, discipline: as we progress to harder content, there will be wipes. Many, many wipes.
. Your time is the raids time, the raid team's time is your time. Be prompt, be early, be undistracted, be ready for minimal downtime between pulls. Children or pets should be put in the closet (or otherwise handled) during raid. Don't waste your teammates' time.
. Come to raid with your mind right - no drinking or being high during raid. Avoidable mistakes cause avoidable wipes.
. Don't be disruptive. If you have an issue, pocket it until after raid to address.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com