930+ ilvl LF a mythic guild.

Guild Recruitment
We are a group of friends looking for a Mythic progression raiding guild to call home.

We are friends but we also understand how mythic raiding works. We all understand that its possible one of us might get sat for the sake of progression. We will not get upset rather push each other to stay ontop of our game. We all have the mindset of always trying to do our best and improve.

1. MM Hunter. Usually plays which ever spec is best.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/icecrown/chandrellie
2. DPS DH. Can be tank but highly prefers dps.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/icecrown/greensauce
3. DPS Monk.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/icecrown/irish
ALL of us are 930+ ilvl.

Times available: Mon-Friday in the evening times (7pm cst)

Faction/server: Prefer to stay alliance but will switch to horde if the guild is a perfect fit. We are willing to change servers.

Progression preferred: We are looking for a guild who has a similar progression to 6/9 mythic ToS to head into Antorus with.

Logs: We are willing to link logs.

If you are interested leave a comment below and send me your btag. If we feel you are a nice fit for us, we will contact you. :)
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Reforged is a 2 night mythic minded guild on Zul'jin. We were 7/10M in NH after starting mid tier and 5/9M in ToS with sub-15% pulls on Mistress, 2nd night of progression, before we underwent a lot of core raiders having IRL reasons to take a step back. We are looking to bolster our ranks as we move into Antorus. We are a Tues/Thurs 9-12 est group.

As of right now, we are good with tanks but looking for solid healers and dps. We plan on getting a solid group together and jumping into Antorus with our best players for pushing toward Cutting Edge.

Shoot me a message Crogarby or add me MykeETykes#1540. Would love to chat with ya!
Check out <Gray Parses Only>!!
We have a discord channel set up, where we will be posting videos of us raiding, you can get to know the atmosphere of our guild. We also have a channel where we’ve posted logs. If you would like to know more feel free to contact us!

<Gray Parses Only>

About Us: <Gray Parses Only> is a mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. When we’re not raiding, we’re hanging out in discord, usually running groups. We accept casual players as well, have the occasional PvPers and are always look to push mythic plus’.

Raid Schedule: Tues 10pm-1am EST & Wed 10pm-1am EST (also optional raids hosted Sunday)

Progression: 4/9M ToS -- 5/10M NH -- 3/3H ToV -- 4/7M EN
Inquire Today!

If this interests you, add one of us on battle.net!

For any questions/inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Mastablastah#1100, Cathandris#1297, Val#1862, Kirnal#1437
<Trailer Park Gnomes> 3/9M before we took a break, and now we are rebuilding for Antorus. We are looking for competitive players who are willing to learn, and able to take private constructive criticism if they need to improve. We are all adults, so we treat everyone in the guild as adults and with respect.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8PM - 11PM server

If you would like to give us a try, please let me know via bnet - JoeyMagz#1984 - or discord - JoeyMagz#5529.
Hey,

We're looking to add a few to our small roster before Antorus, here's a quick blurb about us.

<Infusion> 10 year guild, no breaks from raiding aside from say Blizzcon week where 6+ of us go.
6/9 Mythic
Tues-Wed-Thurs 7-10 CST raid times.
(I think disc is dumb and prefer holy --- and a person who PLAYS a prot pally even when they have a druid is awesome in my book)

Decix#1306
Hey there. I see you prefer Alliance but maybe we can work something out. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS and a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hey Chand,

Caught your response to my post about [H]Poutine-Zul'jin. Go ahead and add Shadowbites#1291 and we can chat further about potentially bringing you guys over.
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our current progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Air 7/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.
We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times. Thanks.

*We currently need:*
-Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
-Hunter
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Non Shaman Healer
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Spots for all of you if you can do late night. Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a new formed guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a few dps, a tank or 2, and a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to master your toon. Most of our DPS parse in the purple range. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at that level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
OOB was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spams on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,

Geo
Would love to talk with you further, see some of the logs, and see if we match each others' needs. Dalicious#1822
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
I'll start with a little basic information about the guild. We started up at the beginning of ToS, with quite a small core group but still wanted to focus on progressing and building the team. Our current core is very strong and we are looking to add to that strength for the upcoming tier and further progress into mythic ToS. We're pretty laid back but still serious when it comes to progression.

Raid Times are Tues, Thurs 11:30pm-2:30am cst, we will be adding a third day shortly especially for next tier release.

What we are looking for:
Dedicated like minded players who show up on time and prepared, especially for progression bosses, not just for farm bosses.
Knowledgeable about your class.
Can take constructive criticism and adapts quickly to tactics and strategies.

We are very excited to hear from you and cannot wait for next tier! Hope you can be part of the team in pushing for better and better progression.

Add me for any other questions regarding recruitment

Gudgamegus#1703
Thank You
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 3/9 M TOS and 9/9 H TOS

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
Bump
I literally have a spot for all 3 of you in our core group..... Hit me up so we can tank TommyJ#11344..... Our progression this expansion has been 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, and 7/9M ToSoaks.... Like I said hit me up so we can talk.
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms. Currently we're focusing on building up a strong roster to strike hard and fast into Antorus.

Guild info:
-Current progression is 9/9H and 3/9M in ToS
-Raid times (subject to slight change): Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST

Recruitment: ALL
Mythic raiding is currently on hold due to loss of a few raiders secondary to IRL issues. We currently full clear heroic weekly on Tuesday nights and would love to have you join us. We've been known to PUG a few for Mythic ToS, with good results. We do log all raids and later review/analyze the logs, actively seeking ways to improve. Guild M+ dungeons are a common occurrence and there's almost always someone on looking to PvP. We strive to achieve a relaxed but focused atmosphere with an emphasis on excellence. If you're looking for a mature, focused, and fun place to raid, then you might be a good fit in our guild.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Were a former top US 50 guild with a lot of talent. We took a break mid tomb stopping at 5/9 due (5th week in) to a bit of burnout of 3yrs raiding straight. We are now fresh returning to raid for Antorus and BFA. We need a few players and have spots open for you and your friends!

Raid Times:
Tues Wed Thurs 8-11:30 PM EST

If you looking for a top end progression environment with no drama and results, feel free to contact me. We are unfortunately horde but you'll have a good, driven guild here.

Swan#1421