930 Mistweaver Monk LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

Just came back into the game after being burnt out from playing so much. I thought I would throw my hat into the ring and see what I can find.

Current EXP
3 out of 9 Mythic TOS
Goroth, Harj, Demonic

Have completed past tier
6 of 10 Mythic Nighthold
2 of 3 Mythic Trial of Valor
7 of 7 Mythic Emerald nightmare

ALL of these listings were when they were current and not after

Weapon is not as far along as what i want it to be but i am correcting it on my own time

The environment that i am looking for here and onward is a TEAM oriented environment that helps each other and doesn't just say that they are bad. I put in my time and effort doing the research necessary to help other classes when needed and look into all options. Also a contributing environment would be best as well, I give even if i cant spare the mats and others should as well without seeking rewards.

The biggest thing for me is communication from everyone (we all have ideas and should be seen as such)

Thank you for looking at my post and reading all of it over.

Disclaimer: obvious copy and paste efforts will be ignored please get my attention with a terrible joke! (that way i know you care!)

Battletag Is Rhav#1230

Happy Chatting
I am not really a fan of copy pasta unless I have meat balls with it :).
Sorry if that was too bad.... Anywho you didn't list your times but we are looking for a healer and would love to have a MW we are 5/9M laid back and fun and people focused. Talk to me more !

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 5/9M T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST
We have a full 20 but will be losing a core member to schedule change soon and are looking to replace him.

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish mistress and prep for a better mythic run next tier.

Our goal as a group is to be people and fun focused we expect good players and progression but we want players who like chatting in discord and playing with each other.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
Q: What'd the farmer say when he lost his tractor?
A: Where's my tractor?

It's bad, like you asked!

<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Q: What do you call a Polar bear walking through the Desert?
A: Sandy Claws
Eh pretty bad =P
<Wheres my Brez>
A semi hardcore, new guild on Stormrage is recruiting for Antorus led by 6/9m mythic experienced players. We are looking for like minded raiders with mythic experience to prepare for content pushing in Antorus. Raid times will be Sun 7-11pm and Monday 9-11pm
For more information contact:
Gm/RL: Kappa#12454
Co-gm: Soaras#11550
Healing Officer: Raeana#1652

Tanks:
Closed

Healers:
Shamans: (high)
Rdruids:(high)
Hpals:(med)

DPS:
Currently open to any dps to fill most of our spots once we recruit in more dps we will post specifics here
Thanks all that have responded i am still open to the possibilities and still looking
Helloooooo Rhav,

<ECKSDEE> is a 9/9H guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster in anticipation for Antorus! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of two years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding with our sister guild on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Mosy's (Syrup#1855). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Hello Rhav,

Q. What do you call a computer that sings?
A. Adell.....

I'm a guy that prefers to chat over these long posts, but sometimes its a numbers game, but for you I'd be glad to discuss further. I'll give you the quickest rundown I can.

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is expanding to include a B-TEAM! What does this mean? We are looking to gather players like you.

THE GOAL: Our primary goal in this B-TEAM is to progress heroic and press M+ with the opportunity to step into the core team for mythic. The team is there to progress together through alts and raids at a decent pace. The chance of expanding is definitely still up is potential.

Who Are We Looking For: If the following sounds like you hit us up.
    1. Hardcore player looking to fill up free time with an alt.

2. A Mythic level player who recently has been busy with real life and looking to find a mythic guild, but has the ability to sit out.

3. A heroic player looking to push and get a chance in mythic experience in making the A team.

4. Lastly a heroic player not able to get the numbers for mythic, but willing to join a bigger guild in the chance for a mythic spot.

If any of these fit your description, add me.

Other notes: Tue/Thu 8-11PM EST, Sun (optional) 8-11PM EST. Current guild progress is 6/9M ToS. More questions add me.

BronzZero#1897
Hi Rhav, What impressed me when I read your post is that you are LF a guild where everyone can voice options for killing a boss in raids. That is exactly what we do, as we have no set raid leader. We try different things and see what works, and when we have to pug anyone, there are many who want to be regulars w/ us, because they can't believe how far our guild has gone being as unstructured as we are. This guild is a lil bit less than 3 months old. We are a Casual progressive (18+) guild on Stormrage (largest U.S. EST. server w/ over 1000 guilds), that was built w/ older players (50+) in mind. Myself (age 60) and another woman (has 6 kids) are the GMs. We raid differently than any other guild that has been encountered since Vanilla, in that we are mechanic based, rather than dps based. Here there is NO dps pushing or pressuring, benching for it, calling out of players or embarrasing them during raids or privately after, or Mythic + pushing to gear up. Not everyone likes or enjoys doing Mythic +'s, dungeons, BGs, Arenas, so we don't schedule them. However, when a member does enjoy any of those activites, they look for other members of like ilk, group up and do them. We have one guy who loves doing Mythics lvl 10 and above. He always asks who wants to come along for the ride when he does them. When we needed crafting supplies for food and pots for g-bank, loads of members donated. We have 1 member who can make a cauldron for raids, and she does for us whenever she raids in our progressive. That's the kind of guild we are. Our raid schedule is: progressive Sat/Sun 7-10 pm (H TOS, 6/9) and gear up Thurs. (N TOS, 9/9). When Antorus arrives on the 28th, that will become our new progressive and H TOS the gear up. We use Discord (not just for raiding), and provide food, flasks for progressive raiders. We recently added repairs, the amount according to guild ranks. If we sound like the perfect home for you, just IM in-game either myself or Shaazul for either more info/invite. Just mention your post if you decide to do so. Hope to have you w/ us.
Steel Legion
Alliance Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild
Server: Haomarush
Progression: 6/9 Mythic ToS | 9/9 Heroic ToS
Raid Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 PM ET - 11:30 PM ET

Steel Legion is a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild playing on Haomarush looking for talented and dedicated raiders to add to our roster in anticipation of strong Antorus progression. Priding ourselves in a friendly, yet competitive, atmosphere,
our goal is to establish a more unified team of progressive raiders who are willing to push through upcoming content and find great success on our low-pop server.

What We Are Looking For:
    - Healer (Preferably Resto Druid/Shaman or MW Monk)
    - Warrior (DPS)
    - Hunter (DPS)
    - Priest (DPS)

All applicants must be geared and ready to join our current Mythic Progression.

Not Currently on Haomarush?
We are willing to assist in server transfers and cover half your cost.

Contacts
Please reach out to Virago#11915 or Pfeonix#1397 for more details.
We hope to hear from you soon!
<Battle for Azeroth> Weekend Semi CasualProgression guild on {A}Stormrage recruiting for core spots. Fri & Sat (Sundays Optional) 10pm-1am est 9/9n - 8/9h.

We are a guild that places value on people over the purples or legendary items that they happen to have. Awesome gear is a plus but loyalty and synergy are the 2 things that allow us to play together and be successful as a team.

We are all friends here, some are real life friends others are long time friends that we have picked up along the way over the years and we strive to maintain those relationships. We believe that having fun with one another is the most important aspect of playing any game together. That is why we classify our guild as Semi Hardcore / Casual. We also firmly believe that winning is fun. We are an end game progression guild, when we sit down, the goal is focusing on the obstacle in front of us and overcoming it. If you decided to join us, you will find your guildies are more than willing to build with you and will go to great lengths to ensure that your issues / problems are resolved appropriately and to satisfaction.

We build one another up so that we can succeed as a team , We try to help one another improve as players and as people in some cases. We win as a team and we take loses as a team. There are no blame games played here and we are all equal in our responsibilities to ensure our success in what ever our current raid encounter focus is.

We raid in a positive raid environment so check your ego at the door please, Don't worry, we always give credit where its due and do recognize players who go above and beyond what is required of them.

Current Roster Needs :

Demon Hunter (Havoc) - Very Low
Demon Hunter (Vengeance) - Very Low

Warrior (Arms) - Med
Warrior (Fury) - Low
Warrior (Protection) - Very Low

Rogue (Any Spec) - Extremely High

Shaman (Enhance) - Low
Shaman (Elemental) - High
Shaman (Restoration) - High

Monk (Brewmaster) - Low
Monk (Windwalker) - Low
Monk (Mistweaver) - Extremely High

Mage (Any spec) - Extremely High

Druid (Balance) - Extremely High
Druid (Feral) - High
Druid (Guardian) - Low
Druid (Restoration) - High

Priest (Shadow) - Med
Priest (Holy) - Extremely High
Priest (Discipline) - High

Warlock (Any Spec) - Extremely High

Hunter (Beast Master) - Low
Hunter (Marksmanship) - High
Hunter (Survival) - High

Paladin (Holy) - Low
Paladin (Protection) - Low
Paladin (Retribution) - Med

Death Knight (Frost) - High
Death Knight (Unholy) - Extremely High
Death Knight (Blood) - Low

We are always welcoming to any player who is looking to raid regardless of the listing above, We also accept friendly / social casuals ( Meaning you actually socialize ) as well as new or returning players. So please feel free to hit up in game, Contact info is listed below.

Contact Grumpywizard#11365 Guild recruitment office
Hello,
What is Snoop Dogg's favorite laundry detergent?

Bleeeeeeach!

<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442

If you prefer email: astrayeus@gmail.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com