Mage and ret pally LF PST mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! My husband and I are currently shopping for a heroic/mythic Horde guild to call home. We have been raiding since BC, waving hello to Illidan before it was cool. Since BC, we took a more casual approach, but lately we've been itching to get back into a semi-hardcore atmosphere. Can you help us scratch the itch? ;D

About us: We've been playing this game for a long time and understand what it takes to delve into mythic raiding, even if we haven't done so in awhile. My husband and I have been RLing normal raid teams that we have taken into heroics. We always come prepared with food, flasks, pots and we do our research.
We love to run mythic+ dungeons on off nights and I have about...30492348 alts that I love to play, as well.

We have dirty minds and it sometimes slides right out of our fingertips and into guild chat. Oops! (Sorry, not sorry.) Due to this, we need an adult guild who doesn't mind if we get a little raunchy and will engage in the banter instead of getting offended by it.

We wish we could raid all the time, but alas, real life gets in the way. We are available on Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon 7-10, PST. We may be able to start a half hour earlier, but aside from that, our time slots are kind of inflexible. Adulting sucks. My ret pally is 930 ilevel, with 68 AL. My husband's mage is 925, with 63 AL, and his tank is 913, with 63 AL, as well. We know that we may be a little undergeared for mythic raiding, but we're confident enough in our skill to make the leap when Antorus is released.

If we sound like a good fit for your guild, please add me! Cali#1143 I'd love to chat and answer any questions you might have for either one of us.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Unfortunately your days/times aren't doable for us, but tysm for checking in! :)
Hey Callinna, <Endeavour> Dalaran-US is looking to fill a Tank or Heal spot and Range Dps. We are 9/9 Heroic ToS and raid Saturday and Sunday 7:30 - 10:30 Pm EST (Server). Reading over your bio we may have a potential fit for you and your Husband.
Unfortunately, 7:30 EST is too early for us, since we're on the west coast. Thank you though!
PST... Sorry good luck finding exactly what you're looking for
Thank you! And the same to you. :)
Still looking!
Nightstalkers has been raiding on Emerald Dream for many years now. We are currently looking for DPS and heals for Antorus - our goal is to get into Mythic as quickly as possible.

Our required raid nights are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7-11 pm CST (server).

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to read more about us at http://forums.nightstalkersed.com or contact any of our officers in game.

Feel free to add us to battletag:

GM - Defenestrate#1146
Káelyn#1403 (alt code 160)
Whosuwamekil#1418
Zekul#1387
Reiss#1228
We aren't able to raid on Tuesdays, sadly, but thank you! :)
Good morning, all!
:D
<Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out or core raiding group to push Antorus progression. Currently classes we are recruiting:

High Need: All DPS classes
Medium Need: Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, MW Monk
Low Need: Holy Paladin
Closed: Holy/Disc Priest, All Tanks

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. We are building our roster for H ToS until Antorus at which point we will be pushing through Mythic Progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is 8/9M and our core group of raiders are 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Your raid days/times don't work with our current time restraints, but ty! :)
Hello, Callinna. I'm bummed one of our days (Wednesdays) doesn't work out for both of you currently as we seem to match up on everything else. On the off chance your flexibility opens up a bit in the future, I thought I'd reach out. We're a semi-hardcore adult crew that raids during the time frame you listed, enjoys m+, and has a similar sense of humor. :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758915878

Good luck and take care! I hope you find a home that makes both of you happy.
Hello! I remember seeing your recruitment post and thinking the same thing. lol Great minds...:P If my Alliance guild decides to change their raid nights, I'll definitely keep you in mind. Thank you so much! :)
[Nightfall Inc] 7/9M
<US-Sargeras>
Alliance
Raid times
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
[8:30PM to 11:30PM] CST – Central Standard Time

Recruiting extremely talented individuals who are looking for a home in a competetive E-sports organization. Our current goal is to recruit competent and skilled players and dive into Antorus and compete at a high level. We are looking for players who wish to completely dominate Antorus and have a positive attitude and are hungry for success and self improvement.

Article on Maiden kill from sponsorship: https://t.co/cmVecE9dN0

If you are interested please contact me on Discord
WannaBeNinja#4300 (WanabeNinja#1572 for Battlenet Tag)
11/13/2017 06:25 PMPosted by Callinna
We wish we could raid all the time, but alas, real life gets in the way. We are available on Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon 7-10, PST. We may be able to start a half hour earlier, but aside from that, our time slots are kind of inflexible. Adulting sucks.

I hear you. Our guild seems like it could be a good fit, personality wise. I don't know if our times and days fit your scheduling as we raid Tues/Thurs 6-9PST. If you want to chat or know more feel free to add me (Brewstout#1639) but if our times don't work out, good luck in your search!
@Wannabe We already raid on the Alliance side, which is why we're looking for a Horde guild, but tyvm. :D

@Brew We raid with our Alliance guild on Tues/Wed, but if scheduling changes, we'll keep you in mind. Ty and good luck in yours, as well! :D
[Nightfall Inc] 7/9M
<US-Sargeras>
Alliance
Raid times
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
[8:30PM to 11:30PM] CST – Central Standard Time

Recruiting extremely talented individuals who are looking for a home in a competetive E-sports organization. Our current goal is to recruit competent and skilled players and dive into Antorus and compete at a high level. We are looking for players who wish to completely dominate Antorus and have a positive attitude and are hungry for success and self improvement.

Article on Maiden kill from sponsorship: https://t.co/cmVecE9dN0

If you are interested please contact me on Discord
WannaBeNinja#4300 (WanabeNinja#1572 for Battlenet Tag)