931 Retribution Paladin looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm here to join a Heroic/Mythic progression guild for the new Antourus raid. I'm basically on all the time and I've watched videos on the new raid so I kind of know what I'm doing, I also want to be able to do Mythic ToS so if that's a possibility that'd be pretty awesome. I have ahead of the curve achievement but I don't have the Mythic one. I can server swap if need be because it's probably needed.
Hey Diahs, I am apart of the guild <Horizon> - Kil'jaeden [9/9 heroic] and we are recruiting core DPS as we head into mythic and Antourus. We are a few DPS shy of being able to breeze through most of Mythic ToS. Last night we completed Heroic ToS in 90 minutes.

Our raid times are:
Progression Raid: 8pm - 11:00pm EST on Tuesday and Thursday.

Alt Raids: 8pm - 11:00pm EST on Wednesday, again tentatively on Weekends

Scheduled M+ Groups: Sundays afternoon/evening

We have a normal ToS alt run scheduled for tonight and would love you have you try us out! Add me in-game MeitheCancer#1425. We will start forming around 8pm!

If you enjoy playing with other competent players, a sense of community in various games, and are eager to clear the most difficult content- we encourage you to join us.
Hi Diahs,

Just faction change and stay on same server. Going into Mythics!

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hello Diahs
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that is a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently full on tanks, but open to all DPS and Healers; including dual specs.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442

If you prefer email: astrayeus@gmail.com
Hey Diahs!
<Calamitous Intent> is a smaller, close-knit guild on Zul'jin Horde side, so if server/faction transfer isn't out of the question I'd love to talk to you. We're 9/9H and looking for more to help us clear Heroic each week and begin preparing for the Antorus raid come the next patch with hope of pushing into Mythic then. Our raid nights are Tue/Thr from 7-10PM EST.
If you're interested in learning more about us, I'd really love the chance to get to sit down and speak with you about our guild! Feel free to get in touch if you are interested, and I really hope you find a great guild fit! Good luck! Here's a link to our official recruitment post, hope to hear from you soon.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759156981#post-1

P.S. Our raid leader really wants a Ret in the group, hope you'll be willing to fill that spot.
<Hellfire Knights-Zul’jin> is a Horde 9/9H 1/9M casual raiding guild with a firm belief that you can clear content without dedicating every waking hour to WoW. While we have primarily cleared Heroic content we will be working on progressing mythic. We have a daytime raid team that raids 2-5pm EST Wednesday and Thursday.

What Makes Us Special We are made up of players from all over the world, so no matter what time you're online you will never be alone. Work nights? When you get home at 5am there will be players online ready to help with world quests, run random heroics, or 3 chest that mythic+ key you've been putting off all week!

Daytime Raid Information

Raid Times 2-5pm EST Wednesday and Thursday

If this sounds like you'd be a good fit and you'd like to know more about the guild please feel free to contact Rindar(rindar#1166) or Persephonæ(persephonæ#1905) in game.
You still looking for a guild? 2/9M guild after 1 week. just need a couple more people to fill so we can push harder, t/w/th 9-12 central time on Horde Area-52 if you are, add me.. Kredas#11127
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Depending on your schedule, I may have 2 teams to offer you, as both my weekday team and weekend team are looking to add a Ret pally. I will post my guild spam below for you to look over, feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you soon!

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H weekday team
Loot System: Personal
Recruitment Needs: 1 Mage, or S. Priest and 1 Ret Pally, or Rogue (weekday team), 1 Tank, 1 Heals, Range dps (any), 1 Ret Pally or Rogue (Weekend team) (weekend team)
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690?page=1#post-3 (weekday team)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: Deliahshadow#1586 (btag) or Deliahshadow#2943 (discord)
Zeerek#1116 (btag) or Zeerek#6349 (discord)
Hey Diahs,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and need a ret paladin for our mythic roster!!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002
<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale!

We are a fairly new Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for mythic!
Progression: 3/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5).

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8pm-11pm EST

Currently looking for all DPS. We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +10s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265
In Dark Skies (7/9 Mythic), we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone's needs for career and family. But more than that, we're a community that is a family unto itself, where everyone becomes true friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment where we also kick butt.

RAID TIMES
9:30 PM - 1 AM, Pacific Time, on Tue / Wed / Thurs. Sunday is our back-up day when needed (for example, if the servers are down on a regular raid night).

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1. Personality is the most important thing. We want mature, easy-going people who like to have fun.
2. That being said, we are a Mythic raiding guild, so everybody needs to perform at that level. We're very happy to work together to bring up our numbers, help with add-ons and macros, etc. We're happy to take good raiders we like, as long as they're willing to become great raiders. (We will NOT take raiders we don't like! We don't care how great they are.)
3. All ages are welcome, but we are mostly an older group.
4. Respect for diversity is a must. People come from different backgrounds, and we all need to respect that.
5. Please be respectful of others' time! We all have busy lives and time is at a premium.
6. We do need some sort of indication that you have the potential to perform at a Mythic level. So please have a history of raiding at a difficult level in this or prior expansions.
7. You should have 37 points in your weapon at this point in the expansion, please (i.e. have access to the 7.2 traits, even if you're taking 4/4's instead).

CLASS NEEDS

High Need, Resto Druid
High Need, Retribution Paladin
Strong Range DPS

RECENT PROGRESSION
SoO 14/14 Heroic (June 2014, long before the nerfs)
4/7 Mythic Highmaul before BRF
7/10 Mythic BRF
13/13 Mythic HFC (January 25, 2016 - U.S. 232nd)
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Xavius U.S. 336th)
3/3 Mythic ToV
10/10 Mythic Nighthold (U.S. 240th)
7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

CONTACTS
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd be happy to talk to you. Add us on battletag please!
Full Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754505836
<Into The Drink> Kil'Jaiden is a new guild with members xfering from Akama (9/9H, 9/9N ToS). LFM to fill 20 man core for mythic progression. All players are welcome! Raid times are 8-11 PM PST T/Th pst for more info!!
High: Lock, dps Warr, Any Heals
Medium: Spriest, Rogue, Tank
Low: DK dps, Ele Sham
Will consider any dps for a spot.

Attendance is key for strong prog and is expected.

Bnet Clockwielder#1420
Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
Singularity is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression. Recruitment priorities are listed below.

• Melee DPS: Any Spec
• Ranged DPS: Any Spec

Raid Expectations:

• Reliably attend raids.
• Research and develop an in depth understanding of your class and specialization.
• Maintain your main characters personal progression (AP, ilvl)
• Research and comprehend boss encounters.
• Research and comprehend boss encounters.
• Laugh and have FUN!

Schedule:

• Tuesday (7:00 PM PST – 10:00 PM PST)
• Sunday (7:00PM PST– 10:00 PM PST)

Current Progression:

• Resurgence: 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

About:

Singularity is an Alliance guild on Gnomeregan – US. We have two active raid teams that are currently progressing through Tomb of Sargeras. These include Loot Addicts and Resurgence. Our team’s primary focus is on Heroic and Mythic raiding. However, we also run a fair amount of mythic + on off nights and schedule fun events like drunk runs when time permits. If you think you would be a good fit for one of our teams, feel free to contact any of our officers listed below!

Wow Progress:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gnomeregan/Singularity

Contact Ezpanda#1927 in game for more info. Really looking forward to chatting as I think you would be a great fit in our Crazy Resurgence Raid. Also, raid times might be changed to 9:30 PST in the upcoming weeks. Mahalo.