2/9m Looking for guild (for next tier)

Guild Recruitment
I am a 2/9m hunter Looking for a guild for Antorus and beyond, due to school and other reasons I have had to stop my progression for the rest of this tier so I am looking for something for next tier and beyond.
    My preference is to stay Alliance
    Weekends Preferred
    F-S would be ideal in the evenings ( timezone is CST )
    I can raid any other day as of now but I will not be 100% for sure on times until I get my schedule for my next semester and credit load
    I can server transfer
    I have 6 110s ( Paladin, Hunter, Mage, Druid, Demon Hunter, Warlock )
    Btag is Sequitur32#1498
Definitely recruiting for current mythic progression and into Antorus, if you even have a slight inkling of switching to horde. Spam below:

<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Progression:
1/9M ToS - Harjatan to 5%

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to push mythic raiding.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:
Tanks: 1 (BrM, Guardian, DK preferred)
Healers: 1 healer/dps hybrid who is comfortable switching roles as needed.
Dps: 1-2 Ranged (Ele Shammy, Boomkin, Hunter)
all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
Plavalguna- GamerX#1554
Kaowin-Weidendorf#1292
Des- desekrate#1563
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Bump
Heyy!

Who is Stacks In Fire?
Were a fairly new guild, within this expansion, however many of our members have been playing since vanilla. The guild was founded by 3 brothers and IRL friends, and because of that we do have the chill laid back vibe however we are very competitive! If raiding in a Semi hardcore guild is what you're looking for we are PERFECT for you! ❤︎

We Raid Tues, Wed, Friday from 8-11 est. we use Loot Council for our loot system! Fridays are typically optional and are our Heroic runs, However we also have H runs over the weekend.

We also Accept ALL casuals and run M+s daily, PVP, and past content for lego runs.

Our goal:
Our goals are to have fun, and clear content! We want a group of people that not only become friends but also down content! Noone in our guild has an elitist attitude however we are competitive and no matter what our end goal is to complete all Normal, Heroic and Mythic Content!

Expectations:
We expect you to have knowledge of your class and the fights we will be doing. We have guides to show our strats and plenty of videos you can watch! We also expect you to come to raid prepared with your bonus rolls, and on time! Food and flasks are provided by the guild!

We are always running content, Mythic pluses, alt runs for Heroic and normal, leggo runs throughout the week and also PVP. If you are looking for an active guild this is a great place for you!!

Briixxloveee #1363
Discord: - ̗̀ briixxloveee ̖́-#4871

Melee DPS- Open

Enh shaman- Med/Low
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- medium/high
Rogue- HIGH
Warrior- med
Feral Druid- Med/High
Ret Pally- high
WindWalker Monk- Low

Ranged DPS- Open

Mage- EXTREMELY HIGH
Boomkin- High
Lock- low
Shadow priest- low
Hunter- Med/High
Elemental Shaman - Low

Healers- Will Consider Healers with dps offspec
Mistweaver Monk- Low
Resto Druid- Low
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Med/High
Holy priest- low
Disc priest- Low

Tanks- MEDIUM / HIGH PRIORITY
Hey there,
I think we might be a good fit for you,

Take a look at our post and give me a message if you want to chat!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759316958#1

Let's chat: bnet. (sharpster#1278)

Can also reach out to me on discord if you prefer Lumindrell#3719
Perfect Level makes reality all a lie lambs to the cosmic slaughter.
<Growing Hatred> is a new late night progression oriented guild pushing Mythic content. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our team with the goal of completing all current content throughout Legion.

As part of the <Growing Hatred> raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule with the understanding that this is a game and real life happens. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (pots, flasks, food, tomes, etc.) and ready to focus, do their best, and have fun clearing new content.

Currently we are recruiting:
Tanks
*We are looking for one strong tank

Healers
*Holy Paladin
*Holy Priest
*Any strong healer will be considered

DPS
*UH DK
*MM Hunter
*Mage
*Warlock
*Rogue
*Arms Warrior
*Any strong DPS will be considered

Raiding time: Saturday 9:30 PM EST - 1:00 AM EST
Sunday 9:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST
Realm: Bleeding Hollow
Progression: EN 7/7H 3/3M ; ToV 3/3H 2/3M ; NH 8/10 M ; 9/9H 4/9M lead (2/9 Current)
Previous Heroic+ raiding experience and Logs are a plus

We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on the forums. Hope to hear from you soon !

Ravedge (Ravedge#1619)
Orgrím (Malicious#11653)
Darxfu (Darx#1919)
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Resto Druid - MED
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Holy Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • Mistweaver Monk - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • The standard deviation is 2 deviations from the normalized deviation of the bell curve.
    Bump
    Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX