Past Top 30 940 Rogue

Guild Recruitment
I am returning to the game AGAIN. I had a bad experience starting a guild at the start of ToS and it killed my motivation to be dedicated. After some time away I decided that my goals in WoW have changed. I want join a guild that is fully dedicated to killing bosses and grinding the game. I am obviously behind from my month break but can catch up with people helping me grind out mythics. Fully prepared to grind my heart out.

Adding on to this -
I am only looking for guilds with competitive, passionate and dedicated players. I take raiding seriously. Guild rank is not very important to me as it takes MANY hours to meet that goal but I wish to raid with people who grind for traits before a boss or progression. I want to play with people who push their numbers as high as possible.

Needs -
- Active members
- Helpful and non toxic people
- Rank does not matter to me
- Sales is a HUGE plus to me

Dont wants -
- Raid loggers
- Toxic/racist people
- DO NOT WANT TO JOIN SOME HUGE 35 MAN ROSTER
- No more than 3 days a week

I can play my rogue or DH. I have been a rogue my entire raiding career and have always been good at it (Soaking and DPS rank wise). I am leaning more toward my DH though because I want a class that only has one DPS spec and something different for a change of pace.

Rogue is the poster
DH - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/Renncris

BTAG - Renn#11438
Evening Rennqt!

Welcome back! After reading your post and past logs I know you would be a REALLY good fit here in my guild. We are in DIRE need of a rogue to get 20 for mythic for our new talented group! So you would be in the raid every night, no 35 man roster! We could really use your experience and reliability you mentioned. If you're interested in starting something new with a skilled group of players and can make our raid times we should definitely chat. You should check out our logs and our raid leaders YouTube channel for yourself and see our potential. I already added you on bnet to save you the trouble so lets chat!

<Bacon Pancakes> is a new Mythic progression Horde guild located on Zul'jin on a short raid schedule with a goal of killing every boss before the next raid release in a relaxed environment. We formed from two cores that were 20/20M, 6/9M (US 209 kill) raiding 9 hours and 4/10M ToS, 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN raiding 6 hours. We came together in order to start this guild because we were tired of losing friends to the daily grind of this expansion. This guild values teamwork, commitment and skill over how many alts you can maintain for split runs or how quick you unlock your artifact traits.

Our main raid time commitment is 7 hours a week (3 nights) with alt raids and Mythic+ also occurring throughout the week as optional. Together as a guild we actively get every member a 10+ for the week. We have multiple players in the guild that are more than willing to help out. This group won't just be on in guild chat typing. We are often seen on Discord voice chatting, sometimes even playing other games as well! If you're looking to play with a tight knit group of skilled players without stressing about the huge time commitment of progression guilds, then we are the perfect fit for you!

Raid Times:
Wednesday 10 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Thursday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Sunday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time

Optional Heroic Raid Time:
Wednesday 8:30-10:00 PM Eastern Time

Our logs are located here:
Week 1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gMJHtQ48mVCpvfKG
Week 2
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gF4Q9ABYR1L6wnfH/#

Week 2 had some alts and a paid carry

Unfortunately we currently only have heroic logs since we still need about 1-3 more raiders to complete the team but if you are still interested please contact me. I have an excel file that shows our current roster and individual logs from Mythic so you can further see our potential.

Get to know our raid leader a bit more! Here is his informative Youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwAPFusxw6PRJ06pKyCUhg

You should definitely add me on BNET at Honkerrs#1508 or honkerrs#9675 on Discord (faster response on Discord). REALLY hope to hear from you and I hope I have the chance to tell you about how great of a guild we will become!
Howdy!

[A] Hypnotic 10/10M 7/9M Wed & Thurs 8-11pm EST on Turalyon server.
We are looking for solid players that are mechanically sound and bring the deeps.
If you have questions, please message me at Laatu#1956 OR apply @ www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Forum Post: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755597002#1
Application: www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Thanks for reading
Nocturnal
Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression:1/9M 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
5/10 M Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3H ToV

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

<Nocturnal>a late night guild that has been raiding since ULD is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster.

Add Coltongrundy#1258 or Caryn#1711 for more info
Hello Rennqt,
I believe we would be an excellent fit for you. We are a semi-hardcore guild, just starting our mythic TOS progression. We are currently 2-3 people short as we had a few players take a break at the same time. If you joined now you would be in raid every night.

<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that is a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently full on tanks, but open to all DPS and Healers; including dual specs.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442

If you prefer email: astrayeus@gmail.com
Unsure if you would be willing to move/faction change but here we go:

World Famous is a guild formed approximately 2 years ago. We are a group of friends/family who have been playing the game together since Vanilla/BC. The guild is fun, active and friendly, but we also know what it takes to get the job done. Our raids are fun, yet focused on achieving the best possible outcomes.

We are currently 9/9 Heroic ToS on a 2 night raiding roster and are in need of a few more players to join our core raiding team. We are specifically looking for the following:

- Rogue
- Boomkin

We would prefer an ilvl of 920+ and extensive raiding experience before you are considered.

Our raids are 6-9pm (server time/PST) Tues/Thurs, and we use Discord for voice chat. If you are interested in joining and wanting to run a couple of trials or just require more information, please contact myself (ZombieKitten#1588) or the GM Joster (Josterq#1640).

Thank you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Rennqt!
<Calamitous Intent> is a smaller, close-knit guild on Zul'jin Horde side, so if server transfer isn't out of the question I'd love to talk to you. We're 9/9H and looking for more to help us clear Heroic each week and begin preparing for the Antorus raid come the next patch. Our raid nights are Tue/Thr from 7-10PM EST.
If you're interested in learning more about us, I'd really love the chance to get to sit down and speak with you about our guild! Feel free to get in touch if you are interested, and I really hope you find a great guild fit! Good luck! Here's a link to our official recruitment post with contact info, hope to hear from you soon.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759156981#post-1
Moo.

http://www.ascent-guild.com

We're currently 7/9M.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs7:30pm-11:30pm EST.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

I highly recommend touching base with me, and/or catching one of our live or past raid streams.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oxton/Moomins or some other character.
My RealID is Glayde#1541

You can also touch base with one of us in our guild discord: https://discord.gg/449fa62
<PugLife>
Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for: Mage, rogue, and demon hunter. All classes and good players will definitely be considered! As our raid group grows we will also be looking for one more healer, preferably a priest or resto shaman.

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
<Echoes> 7/9H 9/9N

We unfortunately started getting hit by the summer time boss, losing quite a few of our core raid team which is why is we're still a bit behind. I'm currently working on fixing that. We're all a group older experienced players who love playing the game, and we're always looking for people who do as well, raiders or not.

Can't end without some guild spam, so here it is.

We're looking for some dps. We're working through all of ToS, Tuesday and Sunday 8-10:30 EST with alt/catch up runs on Saturdays. We also push keys and do low level keys to help gear up those who need it. We're all adults, have great sense of humor and most of us have been playing together since Vanilla. We are a big fan of punctuality and not being a dumbass. We also do a lot of mythic pluses weekly in between raids and overall try to enjoy playing together as a guild.

Possible help with server transfers if you find yourself a good fit and can get along with the guild.

If you think you'll be a good fit, add my bnet Bdubs#11274, add me on discord, Bill aka Coogel#6401.
Hey there! We are <Style> on Sargeras.
Currently 7/9 M, come join us for Avatar!

We raid 2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST

There's also an optional heroic clear on Thursday at the same times.

For more info about us, check out our post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758507322

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255
Helloooooo Renn,

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Guild: Deviancy – Alliance
Server: Stormrage – Normal
Days and Hours: Tuesday/Sunday/Monday 8:30-1130 EST / 7:30-10:30 CST / 6:30-9:30 MST / 5:30-8:30 PST
Progression: 5/10M NH 9/9H ToS 2/9M ToS

Who Are We:
Deviancy was an established guild on the Argent Dawn server that has recently moved to Stormrage. Many of the core members started together during BC and have continued to raid together off and on throughout the years. Our Discord chat is lively with many references to an unknown member named Dale along with various other topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout the expansion and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders to our roster to continue our push through Mythic content. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ as well as other games such as Hearthstone and Overwatch. Raids are a fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights. We are actively engaged in conversations to better ourselves, as well as each and every member of our raid team helping to foster a broader understanding of not only our individual classes but the raid as a whole

For previous progression please see: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/Bacon

Loot:
We use a loot council system, assigning gear according to greatest need.
Loot is given the following priority for progression raids is roughly as follows:
DPS > Tanks > Heals.

Applicant requirements:

• A minimum of 80% attendance to stay on the active raid roster.
• Logs of your previous raid experience, preferrably from the most current Tier.
• A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require).
• A viable off-spec is a great bonus.
• With this tier we will require that all applicants have Concordance of the Legionfall.

The following mods are required for all raiders: WeakAura2, RCLootCouncil, GTFO, Exorsus Raid Tools, and any of the following: DBM/BigWigs

Generally, you should be an active player with a willingness to engage other guild members and spend time outside of raid improving your character. Alts are permitted but will never receive a raid spot unless the class is critical to a fight and we lack it.

You should have a decent attitude.

We allow all sorts of humor, even inappropriate, but blatant Racism, Misogyny, Harassment, or homophobia (we have openly gay players) will result in either a reprimand or an immediate removal from the Raid and/or Guild. Failure to respect your fellow members is not acceptable.

Roster needs:

Tank:
Medium (any) - We are in the market for a third tank that has a viable DPS off spec. Essentially you would be a DPSer until such time as we needed you based on encounter needs or other circumstances.
Healer:
High (Holy Paladin) - We currently have an opening for a strong Holy Paldin. Retribution or Protection off spec would be a bonus.
Low (Restoration Druid) - Any restoration druid should have a balance off spec (feral may be okay but balance preferred).
High (Priest) - Ideally able to play Holy and Disc as encounters dictate.
Medium (Restoration Shaman) - Any Restoration Shaman candidate must have a viable Elemental or Enhancement Off Spec
DPS:
Very High - Warriors, Warlock, Rogues, Hunters
High - Unholy Death Knight, Mages, Demon Hunters, Monk
Medium - Druid Balance/Feral, Shaman Elemental/Enhancement

Essentially all DPS positions are open to recruitment.
That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration.

SERVER TRANSFERRING: <Deviancy> is willing to pay for a server transfer for players who are exceptional or are clearly going to make the raid roster.

If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers or myself:

• Ampeers – Shipmate#11867
• Daerrus - Noise#1913
• Còrgen - Corgen#1742
• Desanne - kalzaar#1453
Very interested in a rogue.

Progression: 6/9M
Schedule: Tue/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12pm (CST)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild

Battletag: Humphries#1132
bump
Hey there Rennqt, if you're looking to find a guild that is skilled and focused on killing bosses on a two day schedule than we might be the guild for you. We meet all of your stipulations and hope to be able to bring a healthy and enjoyable environment for you.

< Pseudonym > 9/9H 6/9M on the server Arthas, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM Server Time. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still get progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on Arthas. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply.

Specific Recruitment Needs:

High Demand:
Rogue
Marksmanship Hunter
Restoration Shaman
Balance Druid
Restoration Druid
Demon Hunter

Medium Demand
Warlock
Windwalker Monk
Elemental Shaman
Enhance Shaman
Shadow Priest
Feral Druid

Low Demand
Mage
Warrior
Death Knight
Paladin

Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372.
Hello friend! I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you might be a good fit for our guild, <Friend Zone>! Here’s a little about us, please let me know if you’re interested in a potential raiding position.

Current Progression:
T20: 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
T19: 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
T18: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
T17: 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 7/7 Mythic Highmaul
T16: 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar (US 56th)
T15: 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder (US 69th)

Server:
Darkspear, Alliance

About:
We’ve been raiding as a guild for nearly 5 years. We have a long history of being the best guild on the server, and strive to improve ourselves everyday. We pride ourselves in keeping a calm and enjoyable raid environment while staying competitive throughout new content. We are also a tight knit group of friends that often do M+, hang out in discord, and even meet each year at Blizzcon.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST) (10.5 hours/week)

www.friendzoneguild.enjin.com

Selbink#1837
Eycel#1497

Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753416543
Hey There! <Solstice> would like to chat with you. Currently 6/9M and we raid Tues/Thurs/Mon 830-1130pm EST time.

I sent you a request.

btag= illi#1407

Thanks
Hey Ren, we would looove to have you on our team!

<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
-Hunter
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Rogue
However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH