925 Frost Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm 7/9 heroic ToS atm. I study my class and all the fights I need to know.
I actually found this guild a few months ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. Both raid leaders are female, and they are REALLY good leaders. (Let’s be real, gals make the best raid leaders.) Even in very frustrating situations, they both keep their cool and are great at keeping spirits high. And they’re FAIR.

If this is what you’re after, join this guild. I’m really enjoying myself and hope you join the team! We can be pretty selective though, so expect to have some conversations, but you won’t have to fill out some stupid application or anything.

There are two raiding teams, both are in mythic content. I’m looking for people on team 2. Team 2 raids Sun/Mon at 6-9pm PST (Pacific Time) on the server Hyjal (server time).

Check out our formal recruitment post below for more details. If you want to join, post a message there (or you can message an officer in the guild, or just whisper me and I’ll help you.)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753395546
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale!

We are a fairly new Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for mythic!
Progression: 3/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5).

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8pm-11pm EST

Currently looking for all DPS with a preference on Affliction Warlock and Elemental Shaman(All dps will be considered, this is just a preference)

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +10s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265

Thanks for your time!
When recruiting I do not recruit toons, I recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 9/9H pushing into Mythic

R.S. mythic raid needs:
Range DPS (full on locks)

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or find me in game.
<Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild under 5/9M leadership on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for more Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our comp so that we may get our progression underway.
Any ranged dps or healer applicants will be given an immediate trial.
Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

- Toxicity is not tolerated whatsoever.
- No yelling, discrimination, bullying or chewing out is tolerated whatsoever.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it, we would all love for you to apply within the guild application channel in our discord: https://discord.gg/DsPzcRR

Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted via the means of your choosing. Any further questions may be directed to myself 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
<Guts> is located on Thrall and is in need of consistent players to fill out our team moving forward through Mythic TOS progression and later for Antorus.

Progression: We are currently 4/9 Mythic and closing in on Host- just replacing some quitters and !@#$ters.

Schedule: Wed/Fri; Day 1 is 7-10pm CST and Day 2 is 7-11pm CST

Optional Raid is Sunday at 7pm and goes until we complete H Kiljaeden which usually goes for about 1 1/2 hours or 2 depending on who shows.

Recruitment Needs:

1-2 Healers; Monks, and Resto Shamans are preferred to apply but Holy Priests and Resto Druids are also welcome.

Competitive Ranged DPS are needed to push Mythic Progression. We can fill with those we have available but no one's position is considered set in stone. If you perform, show up, and we see you online and active, have a pro attitude and don't miss raids more than once per month- you'll have a raiding position with us. Most of our group parse 90%+ so your damage is not what we're concerned with, although providing about 80%+ for your ilvl or around 1 million single target is considered minimum.

Hunters, Mages, Balance Druids, Shadow Priests, and 1 Warlock position are all available to apply and trial against our current roster. We're doing well with who we have, but 20 people are not the minimum for Mythic Progression, 25+ are.

Performance Requirements

Again, and I cannot stress this enough... Your damage and healing mean nothing if you can't survive a fight much less perform the mechanics in a manner that suggests you can hold your own weight. Mythic Plus 15+ are good practice for your awareness and need to study prior to walking into each fight. We set up strategies and explain the fights a little before initial pulls, but if you walk in completely ignorant of the fight it will show. If you're dying consistently to the same mechanics over and over- you will be replaced.

Contact: In Game please contact Kharzul, Prettylow, Klicky or you can reach out to me at Raka#11901. I'm one of the cotanks in the Mythic team, and can get you your app interview set up, but you will need to contact one of the above three if you're serious about joining us.
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
Parts Unknown - Sen'jin (US) is recruiting for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras!

About:
The guild was formed during WOD by a group of RL friends. We offer a fun, friendly and competitive semi-casual raiding environment, that focuses on clearing heroic content and getting AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team.

Progression:
9/9 H TOS

Recruiting Needs:
A Tank and a few DPS.

Raid Schedule:
Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.
Optional alt run on Sunday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested or need more info.
<The Murloc Saints> H-Tichondrius | Hardcore-ish guild on a light schedule. Currently 3/9M and looking for preferably ranged DPS. We're a friendly group that knows when to joke and when to get serious. We have a competitive mindset and thus always push our raiders to get better. Send me your Bnet if you're interested and the times work, or if you would like to ask any questions.
Raid times(PST): Tue 9pm-12am + Sun 8pm-12am (7h total)

Btag: StudMuffin#1856
More detailed forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754467853#post-1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Wanted to check to see if T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est work? We have the community / family a lot of people look for in a guild . You know, the forever type home where its very relaxed, drama & elitist free. I will even go to the extent of saying if you come over and your not satisfied with the guild I will pay for your xfer back off
* UPDATE These are for core spots..not riding some bench spot or a guild full of 20 teams -We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 2/9M and 9/9H in Tomb.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!
Hey Dal
If horde is an option I'm currently looking for a reliable, dedicated, Mage to join our team!

We raid Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST (some weeks only 1 or 2 nights depending on schedule/roster etc). We are currently 1/9M. Each new tier we always focus on Normal and Heroic content and then start to dabble into Mythic if and when our roster allows us. We are a long standing guild (sine 2008) very friendly and team oriented. We are not hard core by any means. We aim to run our raids as relaxed/stress free as possible with in a very fun/positive atmopshere.

If any of this could interest you please add Nox#1368 for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search and happy raiding!
Cheers!
[Drak'thul/Skywall]<What Are Logs>[US-Horde]

TLDR: Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H

Focus on clearing/farming Heroic content, CASUAL M prog at end of tier. Raids every Tues/Wed 8-10pm est. RCLootcoucil for gear, Discord for comms.

General Guild Information

Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H (Pre ToV)
Trial of Valor - 3/3H (Pre NH)
Nighthold - 10/10H (Pre ToS)
Tomb of Sargeras 9/9H

<What Are Logs> is a guild formed prior to the start of Tomb of Sargeras. Made up from an entire raid team from our previous guild, we're looking to bolster our numbers and solidify our 20 man roster for AOTC Heroic clears and casual Mythic raiding progression going forward.

What We Expect

We understand that real life responsibilities are priority over WoW and the unexpected can come up. If you're unable to make a raid night, we'll understand! With that said, we expect the mindset of our raiders to be of the "min-max" mentality, getting the most out of your class, our raiding time, and playing smart and optimally.

Basically a hardcore mindset, with a casual schedule. If you make a commitment to our raid team. It's expected that you have a base understanding of the fight mechanics and what your role's job/responsibilities are, as well as respectable DPS/HPS.

Raiding Goals

Our raid team has been together since the start of Legion. Having gotten AOTC in each raid tier, we're looking to maintain our Heroic focus and casually dabble in Mythic progression once a tier has been on heroic farm.

Raid Days/Time

We set up 2 Raid nights a week that best fits our core team's schedule. Tuesday (8:00PM-10:00PM EST) and Wednesday (8:00PM-10:00PM EST).

Loot Distribution

RC Loot Council. 5 council members total. 3 raiding officers and 2 randomly selected (weekly) from the raid team.

Guild/Raid Voice Comms

We use Discord for our communication and social hub, as well as our raid information and strategy center.

Mandatory Add-Ons

RCLootcouncil
Weakauras2
AngryAssignments

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting a DPS Main willing to both play and maintain a DPS spec and Tank OS.

Healers: Recruiting Closed!

DPS: Recruiting ALL DPS classes/specs!

For more info or to ask some questions don't hesitate to add my Bnet: Narz#11901
Hey, we're recruiting ranged dps for heroic ToS. Would love to chat with you. my btag is Airbourne#1955. ill leave our guild spam here aswell.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759346876?page=1
Hello
Sigh is interested
in having you join
our raid team

Faction: Horde
Server: Hyjal
Progress: 9/9h 3/9m
Raid Times: 6pm-9pm pst
Every Tues/Thurs/Sun

please contact me if you
are interested
Razorguard#1218
Hello Dallinrane !

Archon is looking to add a skilled mage to our raid team for Mythic ToS. We are offering a CORE SPOT we would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, memz#1599, Jaron#1615, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45pm - 11pm EST.

Loot System.

Archon uses a Suicide DKP system for loot. For more information on the loot system please visit http://archonexodar.enjin.com/dkploot

Current Progression

3/9 M ToS

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Lilith (memz#1599), Orlha (Destroyer#1175), Neophyte (Jaron#1615), Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We're currently looking for ranged dps and a healer for our core raid team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
5/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST