8/9M UH DK LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi guys, currently looking to reroll to my UH DK to finish out ToS and head into Antorus. I have mained warrior MOST of this xpac, but not interested in finishing out the xpac as one, especially with the need for defensives on a few of the fights next tier.

I have about 4 days played on my deathknight, and I'm already at 63, almost 64 traits, have all 3 BiS UH legendaries, and have a 910 CoF which means I'm pretty set to finish out this tier. Still don't have 4pc, but can easily fix the few gear holes I have this next reset.

I have 6/9M Kills, but missed our Maiden kill due to work, and we extended until we got FA, which I missed the last 2 nights of pulls on it for our kill because of Hurricane Irma a few weeks back. I also have about 50 or 60 pulls on KJ, most of which were near instant wipes because of Meming orbs.

I have YEARS of both top 10-20 US experience as both a raider and in a leadership position, as well as years of parsing experience on multiple classes.

Post here if interested and leave contact info and I'll add your btag or discord!
<Seraphim> is a 6/9M 10/10M semi-hardcore guild looking for exceptional players for ToS. -What we’re looking for is committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Hunter-MM
Mage-Any Spec
Rogue-Sub
Priest - Shadow
Boomy
Rdruid

Or any Exceptional DPS/Healer,that is not listed above!

•We raid three nights a week, so it’s very necessary that we make effective use of our raid time,

•Attendance is very important to us! We realize that real life takes priority, but with our shorter raid schedule you should go for 100% attendance.
• We provide Flasks and Food for raid, and also cover repair.
•Come to raid prepared! Study the fights prior to our first pull is a must!
•Communication! Be able to follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good perspective on raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the whole raid.

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Tuesday:7:00-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Heroic) - Optional
Wednesday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)
Thursday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)

Add Zach#1269 or Mikirules#1484 for more info
Hello friend! I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you might be a good fit for our guild, <Friend Zone>! Here’s a little about us, please let me know if you’re interested in a potential raiding position.

Current Progression:
T20: 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
T19: 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
T18: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
T17: 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 7/7 Mythic Highmaul
T16: 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar (US 56th)
T15: 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder (US 69th)

Server:
Darkspear, Alliance

About:
We’ve been raiding as a guild for nearly 5 years. We have a long history of being the best guild on the server, and strive to improve ourselves everyday. We pride ourselves in keeping a calm and enjoyable raid environment while staying competitive throughout new content. We are also a tight knit group of friends that often do M+, hang out in discord, and even meet each year at Blizzcon.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST) (10.5 hours/week)

www.friendzoneguild.enjin.com

Selbink#1837
Eycel#1497

Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753416543
[A] Solution on Greymane is 8/9M and looking to recruit a death knight. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun from 7-11 CST. Add me if you'd like to chat: Rune#1566.
Bump
10/08/2017 09:41 PMPosted by Takeoffset
Bump
<Really Bad Players>
7/9M
2 night raiding team (Sunday/Monday 9pm-1am CST)

1/3 of the raid group is gay, 2/3s are old men with kids and wives who like you eat away at the thing that is most important in our lives... Killing pixels... and of those 2/3rds that are old men, I swear that 4-5 of them are willing to cross the line... Probably cause of their crazy wives, haha.

But in all honesty, we are a good group of guys that value our raid time. With only two nights we value our raid time. We do our best to get things done in an efficient manner.

We provide food/flasks/vantus. We provide GCG during breaks, so make sure you bring some gold to gamble away.

Been around for forever in one for or another. But the burn out bug has hit some raiders so we are looking to fill in the roster a bit. Also, looking forward to argus. Want to make sure our core is solid as we move forward.

If interested or have any questions add me on Bnet: allamain#1344
Or, check us out on our website: http://www.reallybadplayers.com/
We're so fked.
Sht out of luck.
<Realistic> Is a serious Progression guild based on US Stormrage (PVE High Pop Realm) - We are serious about pushing top rankings and are currently looking to round out our roster.

Current Progression
9/9H 3/9M TOS (second week together)

Recruitment Needs

Tank-None

DPS-
All Classes

Healers-High
Druid/MW/Priest

RAID TIMES ARE LISTED (for anyone that gets confused about time zones)
PST
Tuesday – 8:00PM - 11PM
Wednesday- 8:00PM - 11PM
Thursday - 8:00PM - 11PM
CST
Tuesday – 10:00PM - 1AM
Wednesday - 10:00PM - 1AM
Thursday - 10:00PM - 1AM
EST
Tuesday – 11:00AM - 2AM
Wednesday - 11:00AM - 2AM
Thursday- 11:00AM - 2AM

If you are looking at joining us you should desire 3 things above all else.

1) An unbiased, stable, drama-free raiding environment led by experienced top end raiders.
2) Raiders that are held accountable for constantly improving and being the best
3) Efficiency and attitude needed to push top rankings on a 3 day schedule.

What we expect from you:
-That you show up early, prepared with full consumables, knowledge of fights and strategies ahead of time.
-That you are able to think analytically and understand that the mechanics of a fight are the most important thing not your numbers
-That you can conduct yourself appropriately in a group of 25+ people
-That you are able to review logs and improve yourself on a weekly basis
-You are okay with sitting out on fights once in a while

What you can expect from us:
-Unbiased leadership
-Raiders that have raided and led many different top US guilds
-A long term home with people who are laid back and wish to progress with other like minded individuals
-The best players will be the ones who get the most raid time for progression
-Low drama, it goes a long way to keeping things running smoothly.

Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master
Honeycrisp#1965 Officer
Pkingg15#1485 Officer
Orgrain#1860 Officer
>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Alliance) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)
****WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PAID TRANSFERS*****
Looking to trial a HOLY PALADIN to join our core healer group.
Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Notably DK, ARMS Warrior, DH, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
DirtyD#1976
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
Hey Take I would love to talk to you about joining our team!

<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
-Hunter
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Rogue
However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH
>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Alliance) 7/9M ToS

Currently recruiting:

Death Knight- Unholy or Frost (high priority)
Mage- Fire/Frost
Enhancement Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Resto Shaman
Boomchicken
Hunters- Marksman
Shadow Priest
Holy Paladin

As well as any other exceptional ranged and melee DPS.

We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 3/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.

A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 200 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay.

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. We actively partake in discussions on our guild forums whether it be boss strategies, class discussions, or just general bs'ing, feel free to check out our website I guarantee you its a step above the others.

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, be on time and ready to raid not logging on at the start of raid, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids and previous tier raids for ap farming over the weekend as well as gold carries to fund guild repairs, and raid mats on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum.

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
Vampt#1932
Dirtyd#1976
Lynxz#11319
Bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
[US][Horde][Mug’thol/Dragonmaw/Akama-PST] 6/9M TOS

<Carried>

We are a Horde raiding guild on the US-Mug’thol server. Our goals are being competitive on our server and clearing mythic content. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.)

About Us:
We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. The loot system we use is loot council.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday
8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time)

http://carried.wowhordes.com/
If you have any further questions or are interested in joining the guild please contact Wednezday#1133 or veltshmerts#1300.
Hey Takeoffset,

I see that you are alliance, but maybe Resistance could change your mind! Let me know if the below info piques your interest and you want to chat on Discord!

Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 6/9M. Let me know if you're interested in more details and/or you'd like to come trial with us during our optional raid night held on Wednesdays at regular raid times (7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)). We can also set up a Discord chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Riventide
Riventide#1332
Hello Takeoff,

Regen is currently in need of Melee DPS (especially Warrior or Death Knight) and it seems you have the mindset and experience we're looking for!

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 8/9M
Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749087691#1

Real ID:
Be sure to put my name under the friends section so the officers know I'm vouching for you.
Maggs#11193 (Infamoushero#2012 for my Discord), Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
Hello,
Shattering is an Alliance guild located on US-Stormage. We’re currently recruiting for ToS progression and beyond. We are looking for progression minded players alike to add to our roster!

Schedule
Friday 11:30PM-3:30AM CST (9:30PM-1:30AM PST -- 12:30am-4:30AM EST)
Saturday 11:30PM-3:30AM CST (9:30PM-1:30AM PST -- 12:30am-4:30AM EST)

Optional Heroic Clears/Alt Runs
Tuesday Reset 11:30PM-?? CST (Takes about an hour or so to clear heroic)

Progression
We are currently 8/9M ToS!!

Contact
Please fill out an app at http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment

Discord – Lep#9135
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 7/9M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. Infact some of our raiders are the top on server for M+.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 7/9M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. Infact some of our raiders are the top on server for M+.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728