932 Mythic Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello!
I am 7/7 M EN Mythic (Server first) and 9/10 NH Mythic. I recently just got back on World of Warcraft after a break for a month and I am rapidly gearing up for ToS (9/9 H). So if 932 looks a little low for you, don't worry; I'll be working hard to catch up.

I am interested in a dedicated mythic raiding guild that is currently working on mythic ToS which strives to complete their current raiding content before the next raid comes out. My hours are pretty flexible as long as they are in the evening.

So if you are looking for a full time healer, here I am! I am competitive and will strive to be top of the charts while preforming mechanics appropriately. I will also be wiling to server transfer at my own expense if I find the right fit.

So hit me up! :)
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
<Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild under 5/9M leadership on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for more Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our comp so that we may get our progression underway.
Any ranged dps or healer applicants will be given an IMMEDIATE TRIAL. Any melee demonstrating high potential will also be considered!!
Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

- Toxicity is not tolerated whatsoever.
- No yelling, discrimination, bullying or chewing out is tolerated whatsoever.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it, we would all love for you to apply within the guild application channel in our discord: https://discord.gg/DsPzcRR

Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted via the means of your choosing. Any further questions may be directed to myself 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
Hey there Zivalei. Re Lapse is currently in need of a healer! This would be a main spot for progression going forward.

Here's the details:

<Re Lapse> 7/9 M tomb, We raid F & S 8-12 CST on US- Korgath Alliance side
re-lapse.enjin.com

btag: rutenio#1912 , add me if interested
We offer paid transfers!

Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    1 Healer (any class)
    1 Healer/Ranged DPS (preference towards Priest or Druid)
    1 Melee DPS (preference towards Feral Druid & Ret Pal)
    1 Ranged DPS (preference towards Warlock, SPriest, Ele Shaman & Moonkin)

Where to apply:
If interested, you may reach out to soj#11462 or apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
<Life> 5/7M is a tight-knit Horde mythic raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord. Our three mandatory raid nights are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 6pm to 10pm Pacific.

Our guild was built with an emphasis on family focus more than progression in mind. Our main goals are having a small tight-knit community to socialize and have fun with, while killing mythic bosses.

You can find more information here on our forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757586691

Or contact me directly at Myst#1683.
Hey there,

Exotic Raid Plan is looking for dps and healers for our raid group. We're 6/9M and pushing for 7/9 this week!

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-1030EST.

Serntis#1505 is my battle tag if you'd like to talk. :)
Looks as if you'd be a great fit here in Drow! Please take a minute to look over our recruitment forums. if you have any questions, comments, concerns please feel free to Btag me.

Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 9/9 H-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 1/9M - 4/9M TOS. We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Loot: Personal (Subject to Change)

DPS spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS numbers. This will be done by an additional trial raid night for non-core raid members to show off DPS and mechanical skill and try to earn a core DPS spot.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto Shaman
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Holy/Disc Priest
4 ) Sub Rogue
5 ) Balance/Feral Druid
6 ) Mistweaver Monk
7 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
8 ) Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Enhancement/Elemental Shaman
10) Unholy Death Knight
11) Retribution Paladin

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
Add woodsy#1968, i'd love to chat.
<Growing Hatred> is a new late night progression oriented guild pushing Mythic content. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our team. This guild has been formed with 4/9M experience leaders and will be focused at pushing Mythic content both current and prepping for Antorus, The Burning Throne.

As part of the raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (Research new fights, have seals, augment runes etc.)

Some Guild Perks:

* Enchants are provided for guild members.
* Cauldrons will be provided for Mythic raids.
* Vantus runes will be provided for progression bosses.
* Feasts will also be provided for progression bosses.
* Free guild repairs during raid hours
* Mythic+ groups that push high keys weekly

Currently we are recruiting:

* DPS: Marksman Hunter, Rogue, Boomkin, Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, and Enhance Shaman
Any strong DPS will be considered

* Healers: Mistweaver, Holy OR Discipline Priest
Any strong Healer will be considered

Raid Times: Saturday 10:00 PM EST-1:00 AM EST Sunday 9:00 PM EST-12:00 AM EST

Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Experience: EN 7/7H 3/3M ; ToV 3/3H 3/3M ; NH 10/10H 8/10M ; TOS 9/9H 4/9M leaders

Previous Heroic/Mythic raiding experience and logs are a plus but not a deal breaker.

Server Transfer and Faction Transfer might be covered for Exceptional Players

We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on this post. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ravedge (Ravedge#1619) Orgrím (Malicious#11653) Darxtotemic (Darx#1919)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Zivalei, <Cinders> 5/9M is recruiting on Stormrage[Alliance]!

Cinders is a raid centric guild on Stormrage with an exceptional group of raiders at it's core. Currently we are looking to add to this roster to further progress through mythic, then into Antorus!

We are looking for players who are motivated for progression and are high performers of their classes, but who are also team players with good attitudes. We are currently 5/9M and still progressing. We also run multiple high lvl M+ keys, alt runs, normals, and other guild events throughout the week outside of raid time.

Raid times are Fri 7p-11p, and Sat 7p-11p server time. (EST)
We also do an optional heroic clear on sunday for those who need it.

We are currently recruiting 2-3 exceptional ranged DPS. Minimum requirements: 925+ ilvl, 55+traits, and a dependable team player.

Please feel free to message myself, or add my b.net Xman#11475 or our GM Saybelle @ Sayble#1213. You can also message any officer (Crili, Skepfish, Namera.) We look forward to speaking with you!
With catch up mechanisms you’ll easily be where you want to . I can appreciate your mindset . Raid times are below hopefully it lines up with your preferences , cheers and good luck !

<Fresh> Baelgun-Doomhammer (A)
10/10M NH CE Tomb 7/9M Tomb
Currently Recruiting Competitive Healer/DPS for All Main Raid Positions.

Tues-Thurs 7:00-10:00pm (PST)
10-1 EST

Applications Taken At
http://keepitfresh.enjin.com
Replies Are Always Within 24 Hours
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of one 10+ key and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present the best M+ team on the server Enigmatic!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for healers and a tank.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
(Rec Officer) Lion - Lion#12441, Myself
(Rec Officer) Çelar - Orcbely#1393

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Desolate Host consistently to Phase 2***
4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Hi Ziv, if you're still looking I think we would be a good fit based on what you're looking for. We are actively looking for a holy priest to add to our core team. I'll leave our guild info below, feel free to reach out with any Q's.

We're <Pinnacle> (5/9M) on Aerie Peak - Alliance. We have a talented core of progression minded 9hr Mythic raiders. We're looking to add a few more people to our roster (SPriest, non-plate melee, Holy Paladin, Disc or Holy Priest) for Antorus!

We raid three days a week, our raid times are:

Sat/Sun/Mon
8PM - 11PM EST / 7PM - 10PM CST / 6PM - 9PM MST / 5PM - 8PM PST

We have a very chill raid environment with a diverse group of people who enjoy playing the game (pushing M+ keys, etc), hanging out, and completing content AoTC. To make it easy for you we keep the trial process short and simple. So let's have a chat and if we move forward you can join us on a Heroic farm clear to make sure it's a good fit before you commit.

Questions? Contact me on bnet @ vanity#1426 or discord @ vanitea#4653 (easier to get ahold of me quickly via Discord).

Additional <Pinnacle> recruitment bnet contacts - Bootypatooty#11268, WidowFaker#1162, nibrca#1645

Link to app: https://goo.gl/FFwyv4
<Infusion> is a guild that has been together for 10 years. We have consistently raided 25man content and 20 when it switched. We are currently looking for someone like you to bring in and elevate our small close knit team of raiders.

We are currently 5/9 M ToS. 10/10 M NH. 7/7 M EN. Your current progression is important but not a deciding factor. We are more focused on mechanics and teamwork.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 6p-9p pacific. If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me directly at Traxamillion#1715.

If this doesn’t work for you. I wish you luck on your search for a new home.

Traxamillion
<Dreamscape>

Is an Alliance PVE raiding guild on Stormrage focused on progressing through Legion Heroic & Mythic raiding content. The basis of our guild is to have fun while conducting end-game raiding progression with dedicated members that are willing to work together and progress through new content.

Current Progression

4/9 Mythic ToS - Currently pushing
9/9 Heroic ToS - Currently on Farm
9/9 Normal ToS - Currently on Farm

Currently Ranked #69 DUDE! (updated as of 9/28/2017)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Dreamscape

The current content we are focused on right now is Mythic ToS in preperation for Antorus release.

What we are currently recruiting for:

Beast Healers!
Ranged DPS & Melee DPS!
Must have Excellent raid awareness
950k DPS or 700k+ HPS on avg or baseline
Please provide logs link, we will be checking!
90% RAID ATTENDANCE!!
Exceptional Raiders of any class/spec are welcome to apply

We do accept groups of friends as well, Casual raiders / players are also welcome to apply

Raid times are based on Server Time:

These are our current raid times, However! we are moving to a three day raid guild starting with antorus release to push for a top spot on the server.

Tuesday - Progression Raid - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Wednesday - Progression Raid - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
(Thursday - - Progression Raid - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM) -- Starting on Antorus release

In Game Contact Info:

Asylüm
Addictive#1191

Ddaydrasin
Ddaydrasin#11244

Gharalahara
Gharalahara#11359

Please put in your application at:

www.dreamscapegaming.com

or Type a comment below that you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!