7/9m feral druid lf any raid

Guild Recruitment
I'm just kind of fishing for any offers; could be a heroic only guild, could be a mythic; the fewer the days the better. This 942/938 feral was my main before I swapped to resto for my guilds raid comp.

Important: Can not raid tues/wed/thurs from 10pm to 1:30am central due to my main raid.

Looking for something CHILL. Also I was playing feral way before the buffs so I'm not a bandwagon feral. (:
Leave your spam and i'll hit you up if something catches my eye.
Hey Lion,

I think we may be what you are looking for. Our crew runs a light 2-day Raid schedule with an optional third night for heroic/normal clears. We like to have fun but also get stuff done. You can expect a prepared group ready to raid. Invites go out at 7:45 and our first pull is at 8:00. Attendance and tardiness is paramount to our ability to function on such a light schedule.Outside of raid nights you'll find an active discord with guildies running M+ or playing other games. Our DH tank is #1 on the server!

Here's the recruitment pitch:

[H]The Reckless of Tichondrius
9/9H, 5/9M
We raid Monday & Wednesday 8PM-11PM EST

We're a reformed guild from top 50 and many players with over 10+ years of experience playing together within a gaming community. We pride ourselves on a fun but focused atmosphere.

We Are Looking For
• Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic progression being the goal.
• Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it.
• Fun and Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule.

Currently Looking for Exceptional DPS for Mythic ToS Progression!

Contacts
Cluraz#1378, , Vik#1619
www.recklessonline.com
Hey there Lion, Re Lapse sounds like a good fit for you based on the info you provided.

HEre's the details:

Re Lapse is a 7/9 M guild on US - Korgath Alliance side. We raid Friday & Saturday from 8 pm to midnight CST. We never add any raid days or times besides this.

if interested, add me on btag at rutenio#1912
added you lysande
I know we aren't an exact match for what you said, but incase things change:
Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
Server: Area-52
9/9 N 9/9 H 3/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
DPS

Please fill out this application to apply:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNNj4GNmlB60i3flDdlc3p9F5ggTO-lT2-MYKX-yVgOob8ZQ/viewform

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

I’ve made my best in slot list
And checked it twice
"Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid rather than your past accomplishments. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative. You may be the most skilled player in WoW, but if you are a jerk or an elitist, don’t apply.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
Just gonna drop this right here for you. = )

https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 (Recruitment & Community Discord)

If you need help finding a home just lmk!
Fast is pretty chill. SUPER chill. You may need mittens, not gonna lie.

We're a brand new guild with seasoned leadership looking to push top US 100 for Antorus. Friday & Saturday 12:45 AM - 4:45 AM EST. We don't do extra days and we won't push times. A firm 8 hours of progression per week, for 2 days. We could use some more skilled DPS as we work toward being Mythic ToS ready in a couple weeks.

In fact, we're doing our first heroic run on Friday if you want to drop by and check us out.

Add me if interested: TheLOOGE#11560

Below is our spam. Good luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAID DAYS & TIMES:

Fri/Sat
9:45 P.M. - 1:45 A.M. PST (12:45 A.M. - 4:45 A.M. EST)

Loot Council

RECRUITMENT NEEDS

As we are building now for Antorus, ANY AND ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO INQUIRE! No matter the role, we will find a way to make it work for everyone.

Add one of us to bnet if interested and let’s chat!

GM: Avantha#1824(Former GM of US #33 Parse Culture)
Officer: TheLOOGE#11560(Former GM of US #33 Redux)

ABOUT US

Who we are: A late-night, weekend raiding guild seeking to finish top US 100 in Antorus. Our leadership and core of players understand that WoW’s hardcore raid scene is dying out, giving way to a surge of casual raiding guilds -- such as this one -- featuring great talent, while expending far less time raiding.

What we are: Casual, semi-hardcore raid group. Firm 8 hour raid weeks. NO mandatory alts. NO mythic splits. No raid time extensions and no extra days. We raid the days and times we advertise. No bait and switches here. We also aren’t pressing to mimic other established guilds. While our guild is new, many of us have decided to come together from other guilds to build something special.

The goal is simple: Complete all of current content as effectively and efficiently as possible before the start of a new tier.

Here’s the key: Have fun while doing it. Being in a guild where no one likes anyone else is flat out not fun. Being in a guild where most raiders only log in for raid isn’t fun either. We realize that. So one of our foremost priorities is to cultivate a raid environment that is social, enjoyable and fun but also serious when it needs to be.

The bottom line: We want to create an atmosphere that you want to be a part of, both in and out of raid, while also emphasizing progression raiding. It’s a delicate balance that we will aim to achieve as we make our way through each tier.
Tried that recruitment discord, didn't like it, thanks though.

Thank you for the offer Goodbrain, but sadly 3am is a little late for me .
Also recruiting for my own guild, haha
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
good morning
alliance guilds welcome
bump
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Mythic Team 9/9H, 4/9M; Heroic team forming
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created last week by a group of friends last week who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The mythic team (formerly team peypals of Fusion) finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council. Heroic: Personal.
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    checkin yall out
    +
    [H]<The Early Shift> [7/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild!

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
    The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
    - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
    - A sense of community and direction.
    - Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
    - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
    - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
    - 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
    - The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
    We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- Disc/Shadow Priest
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Mistweaver Monk
    - Ret/Holy Paladin
    - Hunter (Any Spec)
    - Mage (Any Spec)
    - Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
    Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Extra:
    Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
    If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
    <Really Bad Players> 7/9M Blackrock Server
    Raid: 2 nights a week (9pm-1am CST Sunday/Monday)
    Looking for some solid dps to add to our roster.

We are mostly a bunch of older guys with years of raiding experience in top 100 us guilds that don't have enough time to pew pew 3-4 nights a week, but still want to raid at a higher, more competitive level.
    1/3 of the team is gay, and about 3/4 of the team are married old men. If you are good at math you will notice an overlap there... Its cause I swear that some of these guys would switch hit if given the chance... ha

We value our raid time, being that we don't get much of it. We expect people to come prepared for a boss before we are face to face with new progression. However, we do enjoy our time during breaks, gambling (make sure you bring some gold :smiley: )and just generally ripping on each other. We work hard and play hard.

If interested add me: allamain#1344
    thanks to pillow talk for reaching out but times a little too late