7/9M Resto Druid LF Guild (A/H)

Guild Recruitment
as the title states I am looking for a home horde or alliance due to lack of forward movement in my current guild as well as due to several "no shows" which I assume is a result of players being burned out.

940 resto

Progression:
ToS 7/9M
NH 10/10M (CE)
ToV 2/3M
EN 7/7M (CE)

availability:
M-Thur most times no weekends and minimal fridays.

only looking for a guild that is 7/9 or higher.

logs will be provided after speaking with prospective guilds (85% average parse)

post your contact info and I will be in touch.
Moo.

http://www.ascent-guild.com

We're currently 7/9M.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs7:30pm-11:30pm EST.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

I highly recommend touching base with me, and/or catching one of our live or past raid streams.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oxton/Moomins or some other character.
My RealID is Glayde#1541 or Glayde#4353 for discord.

You can also touch base with one of us in our guild discord: https://discord.gg/449fa62
Yo Hit me up, currently 7/9M with about 50 attempts in P2 so have it almost mastered.... We raid Tues/Wed 11:30p-3a EST and we want you..add me so we can talk!

TommyJ#11344
up
<Calm> Tichondrius, Tues/Weds/Thurs 6-9PST ( 9-12EST .)

We are 7/9M working on avatar.

Calm is a laid back, slightly skilled, semi-casual raiding guild. We are a group of great players and like-minded individuals that enjoy each other's company while raiding together. We are all committed to downing the hardest content Blizzard releases while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. On off-nights, the guild is still fairly active in game and out. There are always people online running Mythic+ and alt runs. If you’re looking for a guild to have a lot of fun with while killing content on a constant schedule, then <Calm> is the guild for you!

We are currently in need of a solid Resto Druid. This will be a trial for an immediate spot Purgitory.

If you want to know more or let us know more contact us through battlenet - Art#12719 or Rather#1475
Hey Purg,

Guild is Unrivaled II, US-Stormreaver, currently 8/9M and looking to add a strong healer to the core. Raid times are Tues/Wed 9:30-1:30EST. Should you have interest, feel free to apply @ unrivaledgaming.org or add me on bnet (wellsdaddy#1861) or Discord (Wells#2210). Thank you for any interest!
http://www.ascent-guild.com/

We're currently 7/9M.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-11:30pm EST.

If you are interested in knowing more you can speak to me directly. We are currently looking for any Melee DPS classes One Additional Tank and an Additional Healer as well.

Real ID:Stewieg#1369
Gm: Glayde#1541
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello friend! I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you might be a good fit for our guild, <Friend Zone>! Here’s a little about us, please let me know if you’re interested in a potential raiding position.

Current Progression:
T20: 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras ~300 pulls on KJ, phase 3
T19: 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
T18: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
T17: 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 7/7 Mythic Highmaul
T16: 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar (US 56th)
T15: 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder (US 69th)

Server:
Darkspear, Alliance

About:
We’ve been raiding as a guild for over 5 years. We have a long history of being the best guild on the server, and strive to improve ourselves everyday. We pride ourselves in keeping a calm and enjoyable raid environment while staying competitive throughout new content. We are also a tight knit group of friends that often do M+, hang out in discord, and even meet each year at Blizzcon.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST) (10.5 hours/week)

www.friendzoneguild.enjin.com

Selbink#1837
Eycel#1497

Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753416543
We are currently looking to add a Resto Druid to our core to round out our healing team, we have no resto druid currently and this would be a core spot contingent on performance which it seems you would have no issues with. Contact me at mynucka1788#1532 to discuss.

Before you read this post please keep in mind that everything in italics is actually happening in the background.

<It Gets Worse> 7/9 Mythic ToS.

Are you tired of the same old guilds? Dreading logging in for raid on Tuesday? Fed up with the same GM threatening to bench players?

Infomercial actor spills pizza sauce on himself.

Who has the time or the energy for these flaccid guilds anymore?

Introducing <It Gets Worse>

Whispers It Gets Worse

Stage Explosions -- Sand Storm -- Broncos Cheerleaders -- Back Flips -- Monster Trucks

The only guild featured on the front page of Men’s Fitness, Vogue, and Bon Appetite. We also glow in the dark.

Hugh Jackman testimonial.
Mike Tyson knocking out Kil’Jaeden.
Jennifer Lawrence shooting an arrow.

We are a group of experienced raiders with one goal in mind: providing a fun but focused raid environment to clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our leadership is tainted with Cutting Edge experience. Our base is growing but we need YOU to add to the girth of our mighty roster.

Server: Area 52 HORDE

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00 PST

Current Needs

Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin
MDPS: Warrior, Enhance Shaman
RDPS: Mage

All players of exceptional caliber are encouraged to apply. All raid spots are given on a merit basis, outperform a raider and you will earn the spot.

Loot: Council.
Pie: Apple.
Attitude: Mature with a hint of immaturity.
Posture: Erect.
Dishwasher: Safe.

If you are at all interested (and let’s be honest if you’ve read this far you definitely are) please contact.

Mynucka1788#1532
Fattyv63#1891
Vlob#1491
Abort#11590

It does get worse, but then it gets better.
Hi, we are in need of a healer and I really think you'd fit in well on our team, I hope you give us a look.

We are currently 7/9m and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11pm Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
Hey man, STK on Lightbringer is 8/9M, raids T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST. We're currently looking for a resto druid. Add me on Bnet, and we can talk Gheed#1941

Should be available most of the day, would like to set something up to talk on discord later tonight though, if you're down.
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- HPriest

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
bump. responded to a few listings
Hey Purgitory,

Can I get away with this?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753189583

KC is 9/9m looking to add a healer to our roster.

My contact info is in the link above if you like what you see.