Hunter and Huntress LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
WE HAVE FOUND A NEW GUILD, THANKS FOR ALL THE POSTS.
Hi Druul! You both sound just like the type of raider we are looking for. We do go 30mins past the end time you mentioned but wanted to see if that was a hard stop for you. We are a newer reformed version of a guild that has been raiding since Wotlk, we all took a break in Legion from leading a guild to raid with another team, but found ourselves missing the home we had created in our own guild. The details are listed below, please add me to real ID so we can chat if this we sound like something you would both be interested in.

The Redeemed Avengers is a normal/heroic raiding guild located on Blackwater Raiders/Shadow Council, Alliance side.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs – 5:30p-7:30p PST (8:30p-10:30p EST)
Raid Goals: Clearing Normal mode and pushing as far as possible in Heroic. Not interested in Mythic.

Current Class/Role Needs:
Melee DPS - All classes welcome
Ranged DPS - All classes welcome
Healers - Semi-full but always willing to listen to anyone interested.
DPS with Tank off spec(Or someone willing to tank fulltime)
DPS with heals off spec

Guild leadership has been leading guilds and raids since TBC and are currently 8/9H in ToS. We are looking to fill the last few spots in our team and finish off ToS with a bang. Then it will be on Antorus!

We want to raid with a group of like-minded adults. We foster an inclusive atmosphere of all social groups and walks of life. Respect for one another is key; we won’t tolerate offensive speech of any kind.

While we want to approach things with a casual mindset, we still want everyone to show up prepared, fully gemmed / enchanted, having watched the fight videos, etc. Always do your best. People make mistakes sometimes; just own up to them and learn from them. A relaxed and fun personality is important: we’d rather wipe all night with people we like than one-shot everything with leet players that are jerks.

Contact: If you're interested in pursuing a spot on our raid team, you can contact our GM Edgewood (Edgewood#1551), or our raid leader Kaidan (Optimus#12403)
I'm keeping an eye on this post because this is pretty much everything I'm looking for too... horde side.
<Battle for Azeroth> Weekend Semi CasualProgression guild on {A}Stormrage recruiting for core spots. Fri & Sat (Sundays Optional) 10pm-1am est 9/9n - 8/9h.

We are a guild that places value on people over the purples or legendary items that they happen to have. Awesome gear is a plus but loyalty and synergy are the 2 things that allow us to play together and be successful as a team.

We are all friends here, some are real life friends others are long time friends that we have picked up along the way over the years and we strive to maintain those relationships. We believe that having fun with one another is the most important aspect of playing any game together. That is why we classify our guild as Semi Hardcore / Casual. We also firmly believe that winning is fun. We are an end game progression guild, when we sit down, the goal is focusing on the obstacle in front of us and overcoming it. If you decided to join us, you will find your guildies are more than willing to build with you and will go to great lengths to ensure that your issues / problems are resolved appropriately and to satisfaction.

We build one another up so that we can succeed as a team , We try to help one another improve as players and as people in some cases. We win as a team and we take loses as a team. There are no blame games played here and we are all equal in our responsibilities to ensure our success in what ever our current raid encounter focus is.

We raid in a positive raid environment so check your ego at the door please, Don't worry, we always give credit where its due and do recognize players who go above and beyond what is required of them.

Current Roster Needs :

Demon Hunter (Havoc) - Very Low
Demon Hunter (Vengeance) - Very Low

Warrior (Arms) - Med
Warrior (Fury) - Low
Warrior (Protection) - Very Low

Rogue (Any Spec) - Extremely High

Shaman (Enhance) - Low
Shaman (Elemental) - High
Shaman (Restoration) - High

Monk (Brewmaster) - Low
Monk (Windwalker) - Low
Monk (Mistweaver) - Extremely High

Mage (Any spec) - Extremely High

Druid (Balance) - Extremely High
Druid (Feral) - High
Druid (Guardian) - Low
Druid (Restoration) - High

Priest (Shadow) - Med
Priest (Holy) - Extremely High
Priest (Discipline) - High

Warlock (Any Spec) - Extremely High

Hunter (Beast Master) - Low
Hunter (Marksmanship) - High
Hunter (Survival) - High

Paladin (Holy) - Low
Paladin (Protection) - Low
Paladin (Retribution) - Med

Death Knight (Frost) - High
Death Knight (Unholy) - Extremely High
Death Knight (Blood) - Low

We are always welcoming to any player who is looking to raid regardless of the listing above, We also accept friendly / social casuals ( Meaning you actually socialize ) as well as new or returning players. So please feel free to hit up in game, Contact info is listed below.

Contact Grumpywizard#11365 Guild recruitment office
Hi Edgewood, thanks for the response. Unfortunately your times would push it a bit to far for us.
Good luck
Quimbi, thanks for not reading the very top of my post which states, "if you are not going to read my post don't spam me!" Its obvious that you didn't since you raid 10pm-1am..
/sigh
Kynkki, welcome, please keep your hands inside at all time, enjoy the ride..
Hello Druul I read your post and understand our times are a little bit out of your time range but I hope you're able to consider us as a possibility =). Would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the guild or the people in the guild don't let the Semi hardcore scare you away we like to laugh and enjoy the game as well as progress content =D
<Wheres my Brez>
A semi hardcore, new guild on Stormrage is recruiting for Antorus led by 6/9m mythic experienced players. We are looking for like minded raiders with mythic experience to prepare for content pushing in Antorus. Raid times will be Sun 7-11pm and Monday 9-11pm
For more information contact:
Gm/RL: Kappa#12454
Co-gm: Soaras#11550
Healing Officer: Raeana#1652

Tanks:
Closed

Healers:
Shamans: (high)
Rdruids:(high)
Hpals:(med)

DPS:
Currently open to any dps to fill most of our spots once we recruit in more dps we will post specifics here
Kappaccino, thanks for the response. Yeah your times are a bit late, unfortunately.
Good luck.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance alliance on Proudmoore. We do have a horde side on Thrall but I am not sure of their raid info.

It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us I did read your post but this is required as a formality to get to know a bit about you. It does not require logs ect and basically just sets you up to use our forums
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

I believe these times are within what you posted as the 3rd hour is optional.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hello druul, would you be interested in joining SOMA. We raid 730 to 1030 on tuesdays and wednesdays. We are currently 7/9 mythic and feel you two could be just the right thing we need to push 9/9 and cutting edge.
I wasn't going to post here because we are 3 days and we go till 11 est. But after reading your post, you seem to believe in the same things we do. So I will post some info and if it doesn't work for you then I wish you all the best in finidng a home.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spams on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Druúl ,

Nice to meet you I am Doominitus from Organized Crime.
We are looking for like minded people like yourself for a semi casual / semi hardcore raid group.
We are in the middle of rebuilding some DPS for our core heroic / mythic team and looking to push a little more.
Our times are Tues / Weds 7:30-10:30pm EST but figured I would hit you up even though you said only 10 just incase.

If you care to chat hit me up on real ID Dominitus#1741

Thanks
Doom
11/12/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Kynkki
I'm keeping an eye on this post because this is pretty much everything I'm looking for too... horde side.

See my post above :)
Hey, Druúl, Druúl's wife & Kynkki;

We are stll working on getting a raiding core together so times are still up in the air (just need the people to figure out the times).

Our guild has always been family, we put RL before the game. When we were raiding (before a guild merger went south), we were what I call hard-core casual. We raided a few hours a week, but we went in ready to push. It was and always has been about the fun for us.

Here is our guild Description to give you an idea of who we are:
Fallen Heroes was originally Skelletor's private bank, but formed into a guild during the Wrath expansion with 5 real life friends that expanded into several other players on the server. We have since then become a family.

Fallen Heroes was also founded around the believe of the lonely tree. This tree will wither and die without support from its surroundings. This tells us that not even giants can stand alone and teamwork is key.

My BTag is Popokii#1630. Feel free to hit me up in game if you have more questions for me.
Guild:Gorgeous (US-Mal'ganis)
HORDE
Raid Times/Days:Wednesday-Thursday 8:15pm-11pm EST
Cleared:5/9M ToS
Discord Pff#5986 Real id Dallas#11319
www.gorgeous.gg
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Gorgeous

We also have a weekend Raiding group independant from the week one

Raid Times/Days:Saturday 8h45EST Sunday 7h45EST
Cleared:9/9 H ToS
Discord Pff#5986 or real id Dallas#11319
www.gorgeous.gg
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Gorgeous
Needs:Mainly Rdps but room for a strong reliable healer =)

Pick your group , join us and have fun !
Hey Doominitus, what is this, from your recruitment page? Are you running 2 teams? Just curious since we are primarily Heroic raiders. I don't have any objection to doing the first couple of Mythic bosses if we have the team but that is not our main goal.

Raid Times:
Raid OC - Tues-Wed 7:30pm-10:30pm EST
Heroic Raid will be Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST
Hey Popokii, we are really looking for an established raid team. It appears that you are in the same boat as our current guild. We are really looking for a team with some history.
Thanks for the post and good luck.
Severus, I am thinking that you didn't bother to actually read my post.