913 ilvl Frost Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I have been raiding since 2008, been a long time with this game. I am looking for a guild that raids 3 nights week, is progression focused, I wanna play with people who strive for server firsts, I have a semi hardcore mindstate and would like to play with like minded people, if you have any questions feel free to add me to bnet @ nielic#1165
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Amateur Night> (1/9M)
Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week, with other casual raids going on throughtout the week.Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s and achievement runs as well
for those who are interested in such. PvPers also welcome to join, we are trying to create a little community for them as well in order to do RBGs and have Arena teams going on a regular time schedule.

Looking For (Solid DPS)
Range (High priority) : Hunter/Lock/Mage/Boomkin/Spriest
Melee (Low priority):Rogue/Enh

Tanks: For M+'s

Healer RShaman / Priest(either) / RDruid / No MW positions open
Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression.

Raids: Wed 8-11PM EST. Thurs 8:30pm-11PM EST

But ALL exceptional players welcome regardless of class and spec.
Battlenet: PolarBear#1688
Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythics.
<Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A]

Weekend Team:
Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST
Progression: 4/9M ToS; 9/9H ToS

Weekday Team:
Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST
Progression: 5/9M ToS; 9/9H ToS

*Will consider any exceptional applicants*

What we expect from you:

-We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss!
-Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on
-Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date
-Be properly gemmed and enchanted.
-Have your consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.)
-Maintain good attendance record.
-Have a positive attitude!

What you can expect from us:

-Leadership will follow above guidelines and also:
-We provide cauldrons and feasts for main raids.
-We are available with honest feedback about performance or any other issues. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same way.
-We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team.

Contact us:

*Weekend Team*

-Gris#1272 Recruiter (@Gris#9036 Discord)
-Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
-LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord)

*Weekday Team*

-Presario#1379 Officer
-Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
-LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord)

More information at and apply at: la-gaming.enjin.com
Hey there!

<Reckøning> is recruiting TANKS and DPS for core raid team; we aim to have fun but still focus on progression. Core start team is currently 6/9 Heroic. We raid Sat 5pm and Sun 5pm server time. For more info add my battletag RawrItsKira#1335 and also feel free to give our site a look at! :) https://reckoningproudmoore.enjin.com/

We're definitely a fun and friendly group of people to hang out with! We also do Mythic+s as a team. We'd love to have you if you are willing to server transfer. :)
Hey Nielic,

3/9M Mechanically Challenged is seeking SKILLED DPS to join our Mythic Core! We're looking for players that are progression focused and want to be the best they can be BUT also understand that wiping is a part of progression. If consider yourself social, active outside of raid nights and someone that enjoys pushing M+ we'd love to chat!

Raid Nights/Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11EST

Misused#11936
<Lobster Farm> is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras, looking for like minded people to raid Heroic and Mythic content. Currently need PATIENT players who are willing to jump into Mythic with us! At this point all we need are the numbers!

/Requirements/
Preferably mythic raid experience and AOTC KJ. Positive attitude and patientience.

/Progress/
We are currently 9/9 H TOS with the members currently here, but we need more to start Mythic progression!!! Leader has:
8/10 M NH
3/9 M TOS

/Current Days/Times/
We are currently a 2 day guild, but will be moving to 3 days once Mythic/Antorus progression starts

Tuesday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Thursday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Once Mythic/Antorus starts we will be adding:
Wednesday: 11:45pm-3am

/Recruitment/

/Tanks/
Currently recruiting a back up tank of any class.

/Healers/
Resto Druid
Resto shaman
Holy Paladin
Disc/Holy Priest

/DPS/
Anything but Hunter or Druid.

/Loot/
Loot will be distributed using RC_LootCouncil for MYTHIC progression only. Heroic and Normal runs will be personal.

/Contact/
For any questions please send a Battle.net friend request to:
Spoodle#1452 (GM)
Howdy!

[A] Hypnotic 10/10M 7/9M Wed & Thurs 8-11pm EST on Turalyon server.
We are looking for solid players that are mechanically sound and bring the deeps.
If you have questions, please message me at Laatu#1956 OR apply @ www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Forum Post: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755597002#1
Application: www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Thanks for reading
Hello Nie!

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade (Connected to US-Lightning’s Blade and US-Onyxia) Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistant raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 3/9M

Recruitment:
• Balance / Feral Druid
• Shadow Priest
• Unholy / Frost Death Knight
• Windwalker Monk
• Mage
• Hunter

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Littlelion#1868
Hey there, I'm the Recruitment Lead for <Nap Time> @ Proudmoore (Alliance). I'd love to chat with you about our guild and a spot in our 5/9 Mythic roster. We raid M/Tu/Th 8p-11p PST (11p-2a EST). You can add me on battletag - Krakenjack#1469 - or just check out our website at Http://naptimeguild.com

Thanks!
Hello,
Casual Alliance raiding guild <Little Rascals> is looking for DPS, Healers, and a tank to continue farming Heroic and dabble in some mythic Tomb of Sargeras.
We run Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:30PM-10:30PM EST. We have an alt normal farming run on Saturday nights starting between 8:30 and 9:00PM where we farm normal and perhaps dabble in some heroic with our alts.

We also want to add these people to supplement our ability to run 5 man mythic plus dungeons regularly. We strive very hard to get our entire raid team their max key run every week.

We have an application here:
http://tinyurl.com/littlerascalsapplication

If you have an issue filling that out, please feel free to contact me via battletag:

AllamuchyAl#1246

Thanks!
<Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild under 5/9M leadership on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for more Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our comp so that we may get our progression underway.

Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

- Toxicity is not tolerated whatsoever.
- No yelling, discrimination, bullying or chewing out is tolerated whatsoever.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it, we would all love for you to apply within the guild application channel in our discord: https://discord.gg/DsPzcRR

Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted via the means of your choosing. Any further questions may be directed to myself 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
<Graphical Error> (5/9M) on Emerald Dream is an established raiding guild and is currently looking for strong players to join our ranks. We are looking for experienced players who know what they are able to do to perform and adjust to play within our guild. Find out more at https://graphicalerror.com/

Current Progression Experience:
5/9M ToS
9/10 Mythic NH
3/3 Mythic TOV Cutting Edge
7/7 Mythic EN Cutting Edge

Currently Recruiting

TANKS
DRUID, Balance, Resto
HUNTER , MM/BM
MAGE
WARLOCK
ROGUE
DEMON HUNTER

Raid schedule
We are raiding Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST (server time).

Normal NH(Alt/Casual friendly) Fridays 8-11pm CST (Server time)

On off days you will find us running mythic+ dungeons to farm AP or other activities such as PvP, both rated and unrated.

Thanks for checking us out! If you have any questions, feel free to add us on Bnet:
GM: Primary#1287
Officer: Jesse#11845
Officer: MrJ#11299
*Update* I now have a 922 ilvl. Still looking for a semi hardcore guild, and I am not really looking to switching factions