Current Tier set pointless?

Warrior
Correct me if I'm wrong.. I usually coordinate my Ravager with my Battle Cry for the burst..

but with the 2 set reducing the cooldown every CS.. what's the point? I'm gated by Battle Cry's 1 minute window.. and since they're both at 1 minute.. what's the point?
When using Ravager always pair with a CoF makes them line up very nicely, if you look up logs 90% of warriors using ravager are also using CoF to line up cd's better.
Why in god's !@#$ does it revolve aroiund and OLD content item!?!??! or THIS single item for that matter
Because Convergence of Fates is really, really, really good. That's why.
Or you could use Bladestorm instead, making it so tier set reduces it to 1 minute for you. Sure, you just afk for 6 seconds every minute, but you'll be top dps still.
Did someone say Convergence of Fate?

I still rock one as fury as well...
09/27/2017 05:30 PMPosted by Mcbone
Correct me if I'm wrong.. I usually coordinate my Ravager with my Battle Cry for the burst..

but with the 2 set reducing the cooldown every CS.. what's the point? I'm gated by Battle Cry's 1 minute window.. and since they're both at 1 minute.. what's the point?

As others have said, run COF so both timers get lowered more or less equally.
i was running a cursor macro for ravager which worked nice but you can also screw it up and throw ravager in some strange corner with no mobs.
09/29/2017 08:42 AMPosted by Rinaraydria
i was running a cursor macro for ravager which worked nice but you can also screw it up and throw ravager in some strange corner with no mobs.

You'd be better off using a macro that drops it straight at your feet so you don't have to worry about accidentally throwing Ravager ten feet away from mobs because you had your cursor off to the side of the screen

#showtooltip Bladestorm
/Cast Battle Cry
/Cast [@Player] Bladestorm
09/29/2017 09:08 AMPosted by Lawfulswank
09/29/2017 08:42 AMPosted by Rinaraydria

You'd be better off using a macro that drops it straight at your feet so you don't have to worry about accidentally throwing Ravager ten feet away from mobs because you had your cursor off to the side of the screen

#showtooltip Bladestorm
/Cast Battle Cry
/Cast [@Player] Bladestorm

You should actually cast ravager about .5 seconds before BC, this is due to the fact that ravager doesn't tick instantly therefore you miss a whole tick if you cast it as you cast BC.