920 Unholy DK LF Raid Group

Guild Recruitment
Good Morning,

I have recently returned to the game from a brief hiatus and am looking for a new raid group. I have many years of experience in raiding including leading a Mythic group during WoD. I am available anytime after 7PM EST and I am willing to server/faction change if I find the right group. As I just resubbed about 10 days ago, I'm currently at 8/9N and am mostly looking for heroic progression with the goal of eventually moving into Mythic.

I'm looking for a mid core group that wants to have a good time but not lose sight of progression. A group that starts on time and where attendance is not an issue.

BTag is Glymere#1316, add me if you want to chat.
Hi Doomlo,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Singularity is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression. Recruitment priorities are listed below.

• Melee DPS: Any Spec
• Ranged DPS: Any Spec

Raid Expectations:

• Reliably attend raids.
• Research and develop an in depth understanding of your class and specialization.
• Maintain your main characters personal progression (AP, ilvl)
• Research and comprehend boss encounters.
• Research and comprehend boss encounters.
• Laugh and have FUN!

Schedule:

• Tuesday (7:00 PM PST – 10:00 PM PST)
• Sunday (7:00PM PST– 10:00 PM PST)

Current Progression:

• Resurgence: 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

About:

Singularity is an Alliance guild on Gnomeregan – US. We have two active raid teams that are currently progressing through Tomb of Sargeras. These include Loot Addicts and Resurgence. Our team’s primary focus is on Heroic and Mythic raiding. However, we also run a fair amount of mythic + on off nights and schedule fun events like drunk runs when time permits. If you think you would be a good fit for one of our teams, feel free to contact any of our officers listed below!

Wow Progress:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gnomeregan/Singularity

Contact Ezpanda#1927 in game for more info. Really looking forward to chatting as I think you would be a great fit in our Crazy Resurgence Raid. Also, raid times might be changed to 9:30 PST in the upcoming weeks. Mahalo.
<Amateur Night> (1/9M)
Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week, with other casual raids going on throughtout the week.Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s and achievement runs as well
for those who are interested in such. PvPers also welcome to join, we are trying to create a little community for them as well in order to do RBGs and have Arena teams going on a regular time schedule.

Looking For (Solid DPS)
Range (High priority) : Hunter/Lock/Mage/Boomkin/Spriest
Melee (Low priority):Rogue/Enh

Tanks: For M+'s

Healer RShaman / Priest(either) / RDruid / No MW positions open
Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression.

Raids: Wed 8-11PM EST. Thurs 8:30pm-11PM EST

But ALL exceptional players welcome regardless of class and spec.
Battlenet: PolarBear#1688
Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythics.
Hello I'm Killerpro officer and main tank in <Private Chat> we are currently recruiting new members for mythic ToS we need dps atm and it seems our raid times might your schedule! We are a pretty active guild with social and talkative players. I hope you join us!

Guild info:
<Private Chat> is currently recruiting for Mythic progression in ToS and for raiding in 7.3 onwards. We are willing to trial all classes that have at least 920ilvl, with decent Logs, for our core Mythic Team and that will stay for the long term. 

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than raiding, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also supply all our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, feast, and potions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid raiding guild that actively runs Mythic lvl15+ then add NyteBlayde69#1643 on Battle.net for further details. 

Realm: Stormrage Alliance 
Current Progression: 9/9H and 2/9 M in ToS. 
Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
<Alternative Strats> is looking for any non-warlock player and any non-priest healer to fill out or roster! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-830 pst for progression and Weds 6-830 pst for farming.

We expect our raiders to have a good attitude and to be able to take criticism. We understand that mistakes happen but raiders should strive to be the best player they can be. Even the guild master calls himself out on mistakes made! We expect our raiders to have good awareness and to be able to adapt to situations quickly. An exceptional player can tiptoe around the fire and gold parse at the same time! We expect our raiders to show up 100% of the time on progression nights, though we do understand life happens. The fastest way to progress is to have a group of people that trust in their other teammates. The only way to develop that trust is to consistently have the same group of people playing together!

Should you be chosen to join our guild you will go through a trial period where you will be judged on your gear, dps, mechanics, attendance, and attitude. This period could last any where from a week to four. During this time you may not receive gear unless our raid members do not need it so please be aware. The guild uses RCLoot and this will be required.

Please message me so that we can chat and see if you are right for us and we are right for you!

Discord Jem#8178
BNet Maybite#1344
Hello,
Casual Alliance raiding guild <Little Rascals> is looking for DPS, Healers, and a tank to continue farming Heroic and dabble in some mythic Tomb of Sargeras.
We run Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:30PM-10:30PM EST. We have an alt normal farming run on Saturday nights starting between 8:30 and 9:00PM where we farm normal and perhaps dabble in some heroic with our alts.

We also want to add these people to supplement our ability to run 5 man mythic plus dungeons regularly. We strive very hard to get our entire raid team their max key run every week.

We have an application here:
http://tinyurl.com/littlerascalsapplication

If you have an issue filling that out, please feel free to contact me via battletag:

AllamuchyAl#1246

Thanks!
 Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!
Welcome back and I hope you're enjoying yourself again. I've found that a good guild can make or break MMO games so hopefully you can find a good fit. Here is my recruitment post from <Dad Bod>:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758738676?page=1

We currently do not have any DKs and we only have a precious few melee dps spots left. Would love to chat with you if you feel like we are a fit. I'll reach out on bnet as well but my contact info is in my post. Discord is always on if you want to message me!
Spark Industries is now recruiting to ramp up and round out the team for heroic ToS progress and on into mythic. The team is led by raiders that were 3/10m and currently 8/9h ToS. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, raiding stopped being enjoyable and we didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build our own home and cultivate a community that spans not only this game but others as well to take in like-minded individuals just like you!

For the people who love M+ we want you as well since we do too, and understand how difficult pugging can be. Spark Industries is also open for those of you who just want to jump in and hang out or merely want company.
With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Recruitment needs:
Range dps- (high) Warlock, spriest, boomkin, mage, shaman and hunter
Melee dps- (high) warrior,monk, and rogue
healer - (Medium) Priest, or druid
Tank- (low) back up so any

For recruits please be max level and have your weapon unlocked for the 10% damage. Gear really isn't that big of a deal since it’s not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid.

For more information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#1236
Hiya checking to see if T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est work?
Not only that we have the community / family your looking for in a guild as well. Its that forever type home place where its very relaxed, drama & elitist free. I will even go to the extent of saying if you come over and your not satisfied with the guild I will pay for your xfer back off

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Guild: Deviancy – Alliance
    Server: Stormrage – Normal
    Days and Hours: Tuesday/Sunday/Monday 8:30-1130 EST / 7:30-10:30 CST / 6:30-9:30 MST / 5:30-8:30 PST
    Progression: 5/10M NH 9/9H ToS 2/9M ToS

Who Are We:
    Deviancy was an established guild on the Argent Dawn server that has recently moved to Stormrage. Many of the core members started together during BC and have continued to raid together off and on throughout the years. Our Discord chat is lively with many references to an unknown member named Dale along with various other topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout the expansion and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders to our roster to continue our push through Mythic content. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ as well as other games such as Hearthstone and Overwatch. Raids are a fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights. We are actively engaged in conversations to better ourselves, as well as each and every member of our raid team helping to foster a broader understanding of not only our individual classes but the raid as a whole

For previous progression please see: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/Bacon

Loot:
    We use a loot council system, assigning gear according to greatest need.
    Loot is given the following priority for progression raids is roughly as follows:
    DPS > Tanks > Heals.

Applicant requirements:

• A minimum of 80% attendance to stay on the active raid roster.
    • Logs of your previous raid experience, preferrably from the most current Tier.
    • A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require).
    • A viable off-spec is a great bonus.
    • With this tier we will require that all applicants have Concordance of the Legionfall.

The following mods are required for all raiders: WeakAura2, RCLootCouncil, GTFO, Exorsus Raid Tools, and any of the following: DBM/BigWigs

Generally, you should be an active player with a willingness to engage other guild members and spend time outside of raid improving your character. Alts are permitted but will never receive a raid spot unless the class is critical to a fight and we lack it.

You should have a decent attitude.

We allow all sorts of humor, even inappropriate, but blatant Racism, Misogyny, Harassment, or homophobia (we have openly gay players) will result in either a reprimand or an immediate removal from the Raid and/or Guild. Failure to respect your fellow members is not acceptable.

Roster needs:

Tank:
    Medium (any) - We are in the market for a third tank that has a viable DPS off spec. Essentially you would be a DPSer until such time as we needed you based on encounter needs or other circumstances.
    Healer:
    High (Holy Paladin) - We currently have an opening for a strong Holy Paldin. Retribution or Protection off spec would be a bonus.
    Low (Restoration Druid) - Any restoration druid should have a balance off spec (feral may be okay but balance preferred).
    High (Priest) - Ideally able to play Holy and Disc as encounters dictate.
    Medium (Restoration Shaman) - Any Restoration Shaman candidate must have a viable Elemental or Enhancement Off Spec
    DPS:
    Very High - Warriors, Warlock, Rogues, Hunters
    High - Unholy Death Knight, Mages, Demon Hunters, Monk
    Medium - Druid Balance/Feral, Shaman Elemental/Enhancement

Essentially all DPS positions are open to recruitment.
    That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration.

SERVER TRANSFERRING: <Deviancy> is willing to pay for a server transfer for players who are exceptional or are clearly going to make the raid roster.

If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers or myself:

• Ampeers – Shipmate#11867
    • Daerrus - Noise#1913
    • Còrgen - Corgen#1742
    • Desanne - kalzaar#1453
    <PugLife>
    Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
    We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
    Semi-Hardcore
    Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
    Server: Stormrage
    Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for: Mage, rogue, and demon hunter. All classes and good players will definitely be considered! As our raid group grows we will also be looking for one more healer, preferably a priest or resto shaman.

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
    PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
    Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
    Guild: <Nocturnal>
    Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
    Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
    Progression: 2/9M ToS 5/10M NH
    Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Resto Druid - MED
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Holy Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • Mistweaver Monk - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hey Doomlo!
    <Calamitous Intent> is a smaller, close-knit guild on Zul'jin Horde side, so if server transfer isn't out of the question I'd love to talk to you. We're 9/9H and looking for more to help us clear Heroic each week and begin preparing for the Antorus raid come the next patch. Our raid nights are Tue/Thr from 7-10PM EST.
    If you're interested in learning more about us, I'd really love the chance to get to sit down and speak with you about our guild! Feel free to get in touch if you are interested, and I really hope you find a great guild fit! Good luck! Here's a link to our official recruitment post with contact info, hope to hear from you soon.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759156981#post-1
    Are you a good player who just doesn’t want to do the 4-5 day a week thing anymore? Are you looking to do mythic raiding without the crazy pressure of split runs or multiple alts being a necessity but want to still progress? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is a wonderfully fun team in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Recruitment Needs
    Imperium plays Wednesday and Friday nights from 6:30-9:30pm PST. There will be an optional back clear for farm nights added as we find the best day for the majority.

We are looking for:
    *Holy Paladin*
    * Rogue
    * MM/BM Hunter
    * DPS Warrior, Demon Hunter or Death Knight would be of interest
    * Any Solid DPS
    **Bonus If you have multiple specs ready to play or your class has more than one DPS spec, be ready to play whatever is the best for your class at the time.**

About Imperium
    Imperium started from a few people at the end of January of 2017, grew to 6/10M in Nighthold and are now 3/9 Mythic in Tomb of Sargeras. We’re a vocal group, we’re great friends and we have a tendency to say things off the cuff. We don’t use tasteless, homophobic, racist or ghetto language. We do not scream or berate people to get them to do what we need them to do.

Our current short term goal is to get as far as we can in Tomb before Antorus is released. We are looking to find excellent players who play on a similar level to us and really fit in well. Getting as far as we can while not inducing the ultimate stress factor onto our team is what we're striving for this expansion. Long term I would like to see us progress with more effort and efficiency while remaining laid back and fun. I firmly believe you can progress steadily while enjoying yourself. It is possible!

Who is Eternal Kingdom?
    https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/
    Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on the Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 10 teams currently working through Mythic content ranging from 7/9 down to 1/10. We have 4 teams working on completing heroic and will remain heroic teams as stepping stone teams to help brand new players and the casual players to succeed. We also have many fun runs and a recruiting team designed to do runs solely for gauging recruits and performance. We are stretched across 4 guilds connected together by Greenwall (an addon that allows all guilds involved to communicate as one guild). We are also actively involved with the community doing charity events throughout the year.

What Do We Want To See In You?
    You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic raiding. Ideally we’d like to see you in ilvl 885 or higher with your weapon AP at 60 or more. We’d like to see you parsing in color for your ilvl on your warcraftlogs link with a colored performance parse.

If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at:

Team Lead: Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775
    Team Ambassador: Leayha - Leayha#1419
    Melee DPS Officer: Mystôgän - Shadowiz128#1805
    Ranged DPS Officer: Redfrak - Red#11678
    Raid Leader: Raethar - Dellenn#1563
    <PugLife>
    Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
    We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
    Semi-Hardcore
    Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
    Server: Stormrage
    Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for: Mage, rogue, and demon hunter. All classes and good players will definitely be considered! As our raid group grows we will also be looking for one more healer, preferably a priest or resto shaman.

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
    PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447