[A]{Stormrage} 935 Frost Mage LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
935 equipped frost mage looking for Mythic progression. I am 9/9H, 0/9M. Preferred times are weekends 8-11PM EST but I'm flexible, just can't go past 11PM Eastern.

Any solid guilds transitioning into Mythic looking for a reliable Frost Mage are fine with me. I'm always down for a conversation/interview, feel free to add my BattleTag: WetSoxx#1811 :)
<Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild under 5/9M leadership on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for more Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our comp so that we may get our progression underway.

Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

- Toxicity is not tolerated whatsoever.
- No yelling, discrimination, bullying or chewing out is tolerated whatsoever.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it, we would all love for you to apply within the guild application channel in our discord: https://discord.gg/DsPzcRR

Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted via the means of your choosing. Any further questions may be directed to myself 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
Hey, I know we go just past your 11 mark but wanted to leave the info just in case....might even be able to work something out but if nothing else its a free bump for ya and good luck with your search!

Guild: Deviancy – Alliance
Server: Stormrage – Normal
Days and Hours: Tuesday/Sunday/Monday 8:30-1130 EST / 7:30-10:30 CST / 6:30-9:30 MST / 5:30-8:30 PST
Progression: 5/10M NH 9/9H ToS 2/9M ToS

Who Are We:
Deviancy was an established guild on the Argent Dawn server that has recently moved to Stormrage. Many of the core members started together during BC and have continued to raid together off and on throughout the years. Our Discord chat is lively with many references to an unknown member named Dale along with various other topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout the expansion and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders to our roster to continue our push through Mythic content. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ as well as other games such as Hearthstone and Overwatch. Raids are a fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights. We are actively engaged in conversations to better ourselves, as well as each and every member of our raid team helping to foster a broader understanding of not only our individual classes but the raid as a whole

For previous progression please see: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/Bacon

Loot:
We use a loot council system, assigning gear according to greatest need.
Loot is given the following priority for progression raids is roughly as follows:
DPS > Tanks > Heals.

Applicant requirements:

• A minimum of 80% attendance to stay on the active raid roster.
• Logs of your previous raid experience, preferrably from the most current Tier.
• A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require).
• A viable off-spec is a great bonus.
• With this tier we will require that all applicants have Concordance of the Legionfall.

The following mods are required for all raiders: WeakAura2, RCLootCouncil, GTFO, Exorsus Raid Tools, and any of the following: DBM/BigWigs

Generally, you should be an active player with a willingness to engage other guild members and spend time outside of raid improving your character. Alts are permitted but will never receive a raid spot unless the class is critical to a fight and we lack it.

You should have a decent attitude.

We allow all sorts of humor, even inappropriate, but blatant Racism, Misogyny, Harassment, or homophobia (we have openly gay players) will result in either a reprimand or an immediate removal from the Raid and/or Guild. Failure to respect your fellow members is not acceptable.

Roster needs:

Tank:
Medium (any) - We are in the market for a third tank that has a viable DPS off spec. Essentially you would be a DPSer until such time as we needed you based on encounter needs or other circumstances.
Healer:
High (Holy Paladin) - We currently have an opening for a strong Holy Paldin. Retribution or Protection off spec would be a bonus.
Low (Restoration Druid) - Any restoration druid should have a balance off spec (feral may be okay but balance preferred).
High (Priest) - Ideally able to play Holy and Disc as encounters dictate.
Medium (Restoration Shaman) - Any Restoration Shaman candidate must have a viable Elemental or Enhancement Off Spec
DPS:
Very High - Warriors, Warlock, Rogues, Hunters
High - Unholy Death Knight, Mages, Demon Hunters, Monk
Medium - Druid Balance/Feral, Shaman Elemental/Enhancement

Essentially all DPS positions are open to recruitment.
That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration.

SERVER TRANSFERRING: <Deviancy> is willing to pay for a server transfer for players who are exceptional or are clearly going to make the raid roster.

If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers or myself:

• Ampeers – Shipmate#11867
• Daerrus - Noise#1913
• Còrgen - Corgen#1742
• Desanne - kalzaar#1453
Times are pretty close, and were on stormrage! HMU with any questions at Ipve#1384 (that's an i), we'd love to have a skilled ranged DPS for an immediate trial at your ILVL.

<Stat Stick> 4/9M 9/9H ToS is currently looking for all skilled players to join our raid team. Raid times are Thur/Sun 8:00-11:00 server time. PST to inquire about applying, or if you have any questions.
Thank you for all of your replies! I am currently trialing with another guild. However I will leave anyone who has previously replied and all future replies in mind if things don't work out for whatever reason.

Cheers!
-10/2/17