This expansion turning into a JOKE

Warlock
I just read the "new" 7.3.2 changes and NO SURPRISE - there's NOTHING for Destro or Demo except for Destro PVP NERFS LOL.

Look at the damn Tier 21 bonuses. Affliction is still OP as sh!t.

This expansion will forever be remembered as the expansion where they intentionally kept Affliction OP while keeping Destro & Demo down.

F U Blozzard!
Can't talk about demo but I'm pretty sure that there will be no significant changes to destro until the end of Legion. Some fine tuning maybe, a little nerf here a little buff there but that's it. We got our rework and now apparently they're focusing on other classes/specs. And tbh I'm ok with that as long as T21 doesn't prove to be a passive nerf in comparison to the other dps classes.

For some reason, destruction has clearly been unpopular with the devs until 7.2.5. I mean it was probably the worst dps spec in the game and they kept it there for almost a year, refusing to acknowledge all the complaints about it underperforming everywhere. Instead they were making nonsense changes to our talents and spells which at best, offered nothing. I can actually remember reading upcoming patch notes and thinking to myself "this can't be, have any of them even tried destro for 5 minutes?"

So hopefully next expansion we'll get enough attention. Until then, I'm not expecting anything essential. Oh and btw leave affliction alone. It's doing great and that's a good thing for the whole class.
Demo has 5 things that depend on one !@#$ spell that we cast. Demonic empowerment better be gone next expansion. Meta is warlock lore and needs to come back. Its not different than resto druids/shaman and holy priest/pally. There are other classes that share names but i guess warlocks cant.
Could you link source plz?
affliction is not op

blame high parses on that stupid !@#$ing trinket from gul dan and good rng i would gladly accept a nerf to that trinket so that people shut up about the class being op
10/07/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Zombiespells
affliction is not op

blame high parses on that stupid !@#$ing trinket from gul dan and good rng i would gladly accept a nerf to that trinket so that people shut up about the class being op

it's getting a 40% nerf, soon I'll be able to replace it, for something worse but higher ilvl, and maybe possibly someday my arcano.
10/07/2017 03:36 AMPosted by Midnighter
And tbh I'm ok with that as long as T21 doesn't prove to be a passive nerf in comparison to the other dps classes.

Well... too late? Unless they change destro T21, it's pretty much going to suck :)
So uhh, who's excited about an arcano dropping from Antorus eh. I sure as hell know I am lol.

I'm not excited about any of the tier sets though, anyone got a good idea on what to reroll too? Jk Jk lol.
They said there won't be any major class tuning changes before Antorus.
Wake me up when they change the god awful set in Antorus and make the ToS one baseline for destro.
10/07/2017 07:04 AMPosted by Chåoslord
Demo has 5 things that depend on one !@#$ spell that we cast. Demonic empowerment better be gone next expansion. Meta is warlock lore and needs to come back. Its not different than resto druids/shaman and holy priest/pally. There are other classes that share names but i guess warlocks cant.
I'm not to sure that meta needs to be added back to the class but something to make the class feel more like a summoner then a pet buffer. Demo is just not fun do to the fact all I do is buff my pets. I mean when the best way to to cast shadow bolt is to cast some then else we have a problem. Plus there are no build option to make the flow of the game be funner.

As for destro they just need some depth add to them. They are a bare bones spec with not a lot to do to change that.
Meta is warlock lore and needs to come back

I agree with the come back part but meta was originally a DH ability.
10/07/2017 04:58 PMPosted by Maladots

So basically they won't change anything until this expansion is over LUL.

Poor Demo players.
10/08/2017 05:34 PMPosted by Curruptress
Meta is warlock lore and needs to come back

I agree with the come back part but meta was originally a DH ability.

Yeah, but they learned this by draining power from a warlock....they learned how to transform it but its OUR power.

10/08/2017 05:56 PMPosted by Hotpwnsta

Poor Demo players.

Maybe they change something AFTER Antorus, and they said that they miss utility spells for some classes so... pray for them ;/

Poor Demo players.

Wouldn’t be the first time..

Poor Demo players.

Arcway man'ari are casting demonoc ascension to turn into a hound or overfiend
10/06/2017 04:08 PMPosted by Metoprolol
F U Blozzard!

Hotpwnsta, why post on your level 75 warrior alt?