4/9M Hpally - LF 2 Day Horde Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey All,

Looking for a TWO day hordeside guild - would prefer times of 4-10PM EST. Could do an afternoon PST guild (1-6PST). PVP SERVER PREFERRED.

Hit me up on RID rettribution#1675

Thanks!
Hey there, we raid an hour and a half past your preferred times. If those are non-negotiable, I understand and wish you the best of luck in your search. If you're flexible, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Yeah I got to get up pretty early : (

Is ZJ a PVE or PVP server?
Zul'jin is a PVE server.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Eternal Kingdom>

IMPERIUM Team W/F 6:30-9:30 PST

Have you recently come back to the game? Are you a decent player who just doesn’t want to do the 4-5 day a week thing anymore? Looking to get more into raiding but don’t know where’s a good place to start? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Recruitment Needs

Imperium plays Wednesday and Friday nights from 6:30-9:30pm PST with an optional farm day on Tuesdays starting in Antorus. We are looking for:
* Holy Pally and Shaman
* Melee DPS (DH, U DK)
* Ranged DPS (We're full on mages)

About Imperium

Imperium started from a few people and are now 3/9 Mythic and We’re a vocal group, we’re great friends and we have a tendency to say things off the cuff. We don’t use tasteless, homophobic, racist or ghetto language.

Our current short term goal is to clear as far into Mythics as we can before Tomb of Sargeras kicks in, find excellent players who play on a similar level to us and really fit in well. Getting as far as we can while not inducing the ultimate stress factor onto our team is what we're striving for this expansion. Long term I would like to see us progress with more effort and efficiency while remaining laid back and fun. I firmly believe you can progress steadily while enjoying yourself. It is possible!

Who is Eternal Kingdom?

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on the Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 10 teams currently working through Mythic content ranging from 8/9 down to 3/9. We have 4 teams working on completing heroic and will remain heroic teams as stepping stone teams to help brand new players and the casual players to succeed. We also have many fun runs and a recruiting team designed to do runs solely for gauging recruits and performance. We are stretched across 4 guilds connected together by Greenwall (an addon that allows all guilds involved to communicate as one guild).

What Do We Want To See In You?

You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic raiding. Ideally we’d like to see you in ilvl 915 or higher with your weapon AP at 60 or more. We’d like to see you parsing in color for your ilvl on your warcraftlogs link.

If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at:

Team Lead Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775
Team Ambassador Leayha - Leayha#1419
Raid Leader Raethar - Dellenn#1563