[A]881Holy Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
Greetings everyone,

I'm in search of an Alliance Guild who focuses on Progression Raids.
I was able to progress a bit about a year ago until i had to unfortunately leave for a military deployment and i have just recently returned. Furthest i got was Normal NH(10/10), and EM(H)10/10 . I need to refresh myself on the mechanics for NH and still learning ToS.

Depending on my gym time I'm usually good from 7/8PM-10PM CST Monday-Thursday and 7PM-1AM CST Friday - Saturday. Voice preference is Discord and Server MG, however i am open mind to switch and i only switched to this server to play with a friend of mine.

You may contact me through here or add me #Riku1655.

V/R,

Your friendly neighborhood Priest.
Let's chat! Sounds like we might be a good fit. I'll go ahead and add you, guild details and stuff below as well. You can do most things cross-server these days so you should still be able to do stuff with your friend even if you transfer.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.

Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.
I also run a part-guild, part-pug run on Sunday afternoons (5:30-8:30pm CST).

Guild runs typically focus on heroic progression one night (currently 3/9H) and clearing normal TOS the other (9/9N). Life changes for various folks in guild means that we've been playing musical chairs with our roster for a while now, and we'd love to get some additional consistent players in.
My Sunday group has been going 7/9H for the last month.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: personal loot. Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com