927 SV Hunter - LFguild (mythic/cuttingEdge)

Guild Recruitment
\o

I'm looking for:
A semi-hardcore guild that is home to a fun group of people to cut up, have a good time, and push cutting-edge each tier.

My schedule is very flexible, I work Monday-Friday 9-5pm EST. Anytime between/around 7pm-12EST on weekdays work for me, and I'm open on weekend evenings as well.

A bit about me:
Took a break for just a few weeks to tend to life events, back and ready to dive back in.
5/9m TOS experienced and 10/10 cutting edge gul'dan from last tier.

I came back from my break and my group has disbanded and scattered on different servers/factions etc. So I'm on the hunt for a new group of people to make lasting friendships with and push for cutting edge each tier.

*I'm happy and willing to faction change and/or server transfer.*

my hunter: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Âutodan
old logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/actiondan
(note- logs are from my warlock, who I raided with during NH and first half of TOS. I've been trying to swap back to my hunter for sometime, but wasn't in a spot to until now.)

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions at all-
discord: actiondan#0326
in-game: actiondan#1134
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello! We are currently recruiting melee dps for core spots! Spam below:

Dark Pact (since 2005) is currently recruiting players for mythic Tomb. We are a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of having fun while getting cutting edge each tier. We'd love to welcome any experienced, passionate players to join our ranks! If you've been playing wow for many years, we may be a great fit for you.

We raid mythic Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8 to 11:30 PM EST, and are currently 6/9M, 9/9H in Tomb. Heroic farm is on offnights (usually Weds or Sat). In previous tiers we were 10/10M, 3/3M, 7/7M (cutting edge for each).

We are currently in need of:
-ranged DPS: Mage, Hunter, Balance Druid
-melee: Rogue, Surv Hunter
-healer: Resto Shaman or Resto Druid
-tank: Bear or BM Monk

Of course, any exceptional player will be considered regardless of spec. Please contact us if you're interested in joining! While we prefer recruits with extensive mythic experience this expansion, we will consider applicants looking to move up from heroic as well (if your artifact is capped!).

Recruitment contacts:
Elawde#1276 (Elawde), firebush#1625 (Nytetia)

https://www.dark-pact-gaming.com/
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: New Guild but team is 9/9H, 4/9M;
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created last week by a group of friends last week who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The mythic team (formerly weekend team of Fusion) finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!