935 Vengeance LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I had a good run at Nightmare with my guild getting to 1/7M and then due to work had to take a break for a time. I missed ToV and Nighthold. Since I've been back the guild has gone more casual and I've been mainly pugging ToS currently as far as 7/9H.

I'm looking for a guild that raids on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. I'm in the US CST so either US timezone works for me. Transferring servers is negotiable as well.

I'm almost to my 67th artifact trait and have all but 3 legendaries for my spec.
Abstract raid alliance is a cross server Heroic progression group that runs off the Korgath server, with raiders on Moonguard, Magtheridon. Currently we are 7/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras, and looking to progress further in Tomb and into Antorus, the burning throne. We are currently looking for dps and heals, people with strong command of their off specs.

1. Times/time zones: Korgath is a central time zone server, +1 hour if you are on the east coast, -1 hour if you are in the mountain time zone, -2 hours if you are on the west coast. We run Tuesday / Thursday from 8:00 sever to 10:00 / 10:30 server

2. Server preference: Korgath is a PVP server, but to minimize the PVP aspect we will warlock summon inside the raid. As this is a cross server alliance, you do not have to transfer as we will be able to run with you on your current server. Transfering to Korgath is all up to the individual

3. Faction preference: We are currently an Alliance based cross server raid team

4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: We are a casual raid alliance of older players who raid for the enjoyment, but in the same time not take 2 hours on 1 boss for the same mistake over and over.

5. Current progression/experience: Currently we are 7/9 Heroic Tomb, we are looking for experienced raiders on those small servers, or people who want to try it for the first time. We are looking for 900 ilvl, with 800k dps or 500k hps

You can reach me with Bnet tag Rokusaburo#1585

Thanks,
Nogueria
== MAXIMUM EFFORT == 9/9H [A] Fairly new guild made by a group of long time friends! We have an experienced raid leader and a strong-core group! We're driven but also friendly. We spend lots of time doing mythic+, hanging out in discord, theory crafting and just hanging out! We are looking for some active and dedicated people who wanna do content, get !@#$ done without being all too uptight about it. Everyone does their part, we work as a team and get it done!

When do we raid? -Tue/wed 930-1130 est (630-830 server) -Monday normal tomb farm

Want to join? Well we need.. -Accepting all ranged dps specs -Non pally tank

All are welcome, though we can't promise you a raiding spot!

If you're interested or have questions my btag is hethrus#1504

If you are truly interested guild can cover server transfers.
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
Tank
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
<Tranquillity>(6/9M) is a Horde guild on Stormreaver that is recruiting to help push Cutting Edge and Push far into Antorus. We have gotten Cutting Edge each patch so far this expansion and are looking to push for a top 5 to 10 spot on the server.

Currently Looking for:
-Boomkin
-Warlock
-Rogue
-Shadow Priest
-Mage
-DPS Warrior
-Any Exceptional Dps depending on skill level

Raiders MUST be reliable, dependable, skilled, and responsible.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday 8:00-11:45 Central time!

Comment Below or Message #boomshizzle1750 in game for more details!
170 posts
1 sec ago

<Arcadia> is 9/9 Heroic and LFM!
Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am CST, with an optional Monday raid at 9:30pm - 12:30am CST for Clean up.

Current Recruitment Needs:

1 Tank ((Brewmaster, Deathknight, or Guardian preferred. But all interested parties will be considered.))
1 Healer ((Druid, or Shaman prefered))
5 DPS - Ranged or Melee ((Any interested party will be considered. We do not have a requirement on this so long as you meet the guidelines posted below))

Before applying, please read our rules for joining. We don't have many, but those we do have are in place to keep our guild working as a team and as friends.

Requirements for Joining:

Positive Attitude ((Must play well with others))((If you are a Rude Elitist, you have no place here.))
Ability to Commit to Relaxed and Casual Raiding Schedule ((IE: Two - Three Nights a Week))
Discord ((Not required to talk, only listen. This is void if applying for a Tanking Position, we require our tanks applicants to have a working mic and be able to converse with eachother to make things easier.))
Deadly Boss Mods and/or BigWigs
915+ iLvl
500k Dps Min ((Not AS strict but give us a Ballpark))

If you are interesting in chatting with myself or any of our officers feel free to shoot us a BTag Request! Most of the time one of our officers and or Raid Leaders will be on and available to answer any questions you might have for us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Battle Tags:
Tonilyn (GM) - Tonilyn#1112
Kif (Officer) - Kiflor#1861
Guild: <Ad Mortem Inimicus>
Server: US-Dalaran
History: Consists of members whom have been playing and raiding since vanilla.
Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30pm-12pm EST.
Progression:

9/9H ToS

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. Our success is on the knowledge and skill of each and every member of our TEAM.

We may raid only 2 nights but we are not just a 2 day guild, there are plenty of other things going on during off time. We run mythic plus, RBGS and arenas to include all aspects of the player base.

For more info feel free to contact:
Craidon(DevilKing#1495)
Chakresh(Slyvannos#1840)
Failbolts(HappyRogue#151766)
Aveanah(Avaeda88#1499)
Kaedais(CruciatusIv#1719)
Tæara(Reyn#1893)
Yserâ(Sarnith)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
<Doomforge Brewing>

Realm: Argent Dawn
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 9/9H
Schedule: Monday 7:45-10:45 EST
Wednesday 7:45-10:45 EST

Currently Recruiting:

Tank:
Looking for one strong tank

Healers:
Need to find at least one, maybe two healers to fill us out

DPS:
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Paladin
Warrior
Demon Hunter
Death Knight

Who We Are:

<Doomforge Brewing> is a guild focused on improving the gaming experience for its members. As a raid group our primary progression goal is to clear every Heroic boss that Blizzard throws at us. Our primary goal overall however, is to enjoy the game.

We were initially formed in 2004 by a group of high school friends that has expanded over the years. Our discord chat is active as we are frequently engaged with each other throughout the day just talking crap and random nonsense or discussing the hot topics about the game in general.

What We Are Looking For:

The type of player we are looking for is sort of a dying breed in this game. If you have been around WoW long enough you know what we are talking about – there seems to be a surplus of ‘me-first’ players doing nothing but chasing ilvl and staring at damage meters. If this is what you are trying to avoid, we might be a very good fit for you.

Our raid environment is very important to us. Anyone who has been part of a raid group that is not in the top world 1000 understands the delicate balance between keeping an eye on progression while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. At <Doomforge Brewing> I think we walk that thin line pretty well. This is a game that is meant to be fun and we do not forget that.

At the same time, since we only raid for 6 hours a week we do need to make that time count. Our raiders come to raids prepared: gemmed/enchanted with flasks/food and are read up on the current strats to keep us moving forward. Not because its mandatory, but because we all understand that is what we need to do in order to keep moving forward with the time that we have.

As discussed above, we are a Heroic progression team. We may play around in Mythic once our Heroic goals are met in each tier, but it is not our priority. If you are looking for a group focused on Mythic progression with a 10/10M goal, we are not the right fit for you.

How We Spend Non-Raid Nights:

Mythic +’s would be the simplest answer for that. It’s a pretty good way to grind out that much needed AP and get the occasional upgrade. We have pretty regular Mythic + groups going on and some evenings we have more than 1 group happening.

PVP is also something that a few of our raiders have an interest in on the off-nights. I would not call us a PVP guild by any means, but if you are looking for 2’s, 3’s or the occasional random BG – we have folks who would like to join you.

Old runs for transmog/achieves. Nothing is worth doing if you don’t look fresh to death doing it. Quality transmogs are pretty much a must – we have the occasional public shaming for those who don’t match. Fortunately, we also have an abundance of transmog mounts if you have forgotten something.

Who to Contact:
Maddycakes#1302
Saucy#11257
Kevinly#1504
Bonuspoppa#1346

If you have any questions or would like to learn more, we would be very interested in getting into group/discord with you and talking with you further.