FMage 928 Lf Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys/gal,

I just got back into WoW and am looking to find a guild. I am willing to server/faction change if the guild is a right fit. I raided alot during SoO with mythic progression. I currently do not have any raid experience for Legion except for LFR and some normal progression. Like the title suggests, im trying to find a potential guild willing to take me in and help me ease back into raiding again. Currently, I am open to any morning raiding schedule preferred.

Please add me Antony#1950 on BNET for any serious inquiries. Thanks!
Sent you a Bnet request!
We're happy to teach and get you back into the swing of things - not a problem at all.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.

Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on heroic progression one night (currently 3/9H) and clearing normal TOS the other (9/9N). Life changes for various folks in guild means that we've been playing musical chairs with our roster for a while now, and we'd love to get some additional consistent players in.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: personal loot. Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication.

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for our raid group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. Our guild is 8/9h and our weekend raid group is 5/9h. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group.We are currently lf dps and heals to fill out the raid team. You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 if interested. Best of luck with your guild search.
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, H Pally, H Priest, Disc Priest, and any DPS

Please fill out this application to apply:

We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM Server
(Monday is optional farm)

Contact Info:
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.

Current Recruitment:
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
Helloooooo Krewella,

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.
Welcome Back! I'll add you on bnet as well. Best of luck in your search for a guild home!

<The Crimson Cross> of Lightbringer is looking for excellent players to progress through Legion! We offer a community you can grow in as a player. Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. Our aim is to become a Cutting Edge guild. We are currently solidifying our roster for Antorus.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact:

Cercie#1790 - GM
I sent you a bnet request, hopefully I can catch you online today to talk but I'll hit a few high points.

-Raid Times - Fri and Sat 10/9c to 12/11c (occasionally we get in a grove and continue later but it is not mandatory).

-Progression - We are 8/9 H ToS as a guild, we're built up a good raid time in the last month but are in need of more rDPS. This means you'll have a will have a spot immediately, we can also help you gear up. We play in move into mythic (casually not hardcore) in a week or so.

-About us - Group of about 15-20 people who play casually but also want to progress and be challenged. We help each other farm so enchants/flask/feast etc are provided. We run pvp/mythic+/alts/gear runs during the week to help people out who like as well as grouping to knock out wq quickly.

-We use discord, friendly, always willing to help each other improve but we make sure to not make wow a 2nd job.
<TEA>[H - Zul’jin] is 9/9H and looking for more raiders to help round out our roster for a strong mythic push before next tier. We raid tue/thur 830-1130pm est. If these times work well for you feel free to add my btag and we can chat! Zorn#1806 or check out more info here
Greetings Krewella,
from Reckøning –Proudmoore ,

We are a new raiding guild to the Proudmoore server
We do have healers in place but we often have people with scheduling conflicts
that they cannot always be there . We are pretty flexible with roles.

If you are new to raiding , never done raiding , need friends to raid with , need mythic plus Dungeons , or an experienced raider we have room for all !

We are aiming to meet other like minded people that want to have fun while progressing together as a team. Our goals are to progress through current raid content into heroic and possibly mythic. We've raided together for a couple years and looking to add to the flock.
We are actively recruiting all roles and our goal is to make a raiding guild that is serious about progression, without the hardcore brutality; Our goal is to keep the guild as well rounded as possible, and keeping the atmosphere a casually serious environment.

For those of you who are looking to raid, we are currently 9/9 normal and the majority of the core group is progressing steadily through heroic at 8/9 Tomb of Sargeras.
We are currently raiding on Fridays at 9pm server time (11 Pm US central), Saturday and Sunday 5 pm server (7 PM US central)
Battle tag: vetter#1341
 Hello, add Fezz#1430 (Bnet) or Fezz#0145 (Discord) and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Mythic ToS soon!
We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Desolate Host consistently to Phase 2***
4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Hi Krewella,

I would love an opportunity to chat with you. I will send you a Bnet request when I get home from work. The guild I represent is <Reforged> on Thrall-PVE. We are currently 3/9M ToS, and our raid schedule is Tues/Wed from 9pm EST - midnight.

We recently lost a few raiders to RL situations and we're working on bringing our raid roster back to a healthy number. Our plan is to focus on clearing heroic ToS each week to gear up new members, so that we can jump into Antorus strong - and eventually jump back into mythic content raiding as soon as possible. I hope we can chat more in detail tonight.

Btag: CallaLily#1369

Best of luck with your search!
Hallo! As long as you don't mind us amusing ourselves speculating as to how long in a given fight for which you might be undergeared you might survive we're totally cool with helping new recruits/friends gear up. ;-) (Admittedly, on progression stuff we might consider paying attention to gear, but we can drop that bridge in the fel lava when we get there.)

Raid schedule is Thursday/Sunday from 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST) and we're currently 8/9H (7/9 of which we shouldn't have any issues with helping you gear up on; Avatar still isn't on farm). We'd love to have a mage (ours keep going healer) and you'd have all the mage loot to yourself... mostly because we run on personal loot. *cough* We do pass around non-upgrade loot fairly regularly so at least for non-armor slots you'd have a decent chance of getting upgrades (I *think* we've only the one regular cloth-wearing raider atm, since our last mage went resto druid).

Main info dump post is over here (*points* ). Bnet contact info is Veyska#1819 and Discord is Veyska#5887. Cheers!
Still browsing!
Hi Krew, we're looking to add some more to our growing team. but if you're willing to at least talk i'd love to do that. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H In only a one month raiding together.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, nights). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    Disturbed - H - Thrall

we are a small but growing guild. we are 8/9 heroic tos and are currently seeking a lust class. We are an all adult guild and have been playing since vanilla, and our core has been together since bc. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30 -10:30 est.
    thanks for your consideration

Chemical Imbalance on Area 52 is in need of some more bodies to progress more effectively.

Quite a few of our main raiders have scaled back their commitments due to real life issues, which is understandable but leaves us feeling a bit...inadequate :)

We are 9/9 Heroic ToS, and we raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server(EST). We have been together since BC, so we generally play well together and have a solid foundation.

We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, although other roles may be considered.

Feel free to whisper anyone online and ask for an officer, or add our recruitment officer on bnet: Bellatrix #1309
    <Mad Hatter>Alliance on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time.

Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756