A 935 Enh Shaman CLOSED

Guild Recruitment
CLOSED

Hello, everyone!

My guild has decided to stop doing Mythic raiding as they are burnt out. So, I'm now on the lookout for a new raiding guild or team. I'm currently on Silver Hand but would be willing to server transfer for a regular raiding spot.

Thank you for reading.

1. Times available & time zone: PST 6:30pm to 11:30pm Monday-Thursday
2. Server preference: PVE or RP
3. Faction preference: Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore or Semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 2/9 M ToS
6. Recent logs (if available): Guild stopped raiding Mythic a while ago so none at the moment
7. Contact info: ryuukhang#1426
8. Anything else: Enh is 67 AT and Resto is 57 AT.

Most recent logs:
August 30
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/htJcFbCyGVpm36nB

September 6
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LzZtTy1C7QVPJxHk

September 13
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nfBqypYMFd98xTKD
Hey. I'm not sure what hours you're looking for, but we are looking for more DPS to help solidify our mythic team. If our guild seems like it may a good fit for you, I'd like to chat with you and possibly set a trial run with you.

Karma-Dethecus is a long standing alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Shadowmoon Combined PVP server. (Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon) We are adult oriented and enjoy having fun, goofing off, and being completely inappropriate. However, we do know how to get serious when it's time to do so.

We are 3/9 M TOS. We still do Heroic some time during the week to help gear members or for alts/achievements. We also do guild keystones runs to try and ensure everyone gets a high keystones completed for the week. We also help provide enchants, gems, flasks, and guild repairs for our raiders.

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Raid Times: 10 PM - 12:30 AM CT
Loot system: EPGP (http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system)
VOIP: Discord (Mic preferred but not necessary)

Contact me for more info:
B.net: Katsumi#1241
Discord: Katsumi#9395 (best way to get a hold of me)
<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 or boomshizzle#1750 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11:45 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Warlock
-EnhShaman
However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH
10/29/2017 08:16 PMPosted by Katsumi
Hey. I'm not sure what hours you're looking for, but we are looking for more DPS to help solidify our mythic team. If our guild seems like it may a good fit for you, I'd like to chat with you and possibly set a trial run with you.

Karma-Dethecus is a long standing alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Shadowmoon Combined PVP server. (Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon) We are adult oriented and enjoy having fun, goofing off, and being completely inappropriate. However, we do know how to get serious when it's time to do so.

We are 3/9 M TOS. We still do Heroic some time during the week to help gear members or for alts/achievements. We also do guild keystones runs to try and ensure everyone gets a high keystones completed for the week. We also help provide enchants, gems, flasks, and guild repairs for our raiders.

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Raid Times: 10 PM - 12:30 AM CT
Loot system: EPGP (http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system)
VOIP: Discord (Mic preferred but not necessary)

Contact me for more info:
B.net: Katsumi#1241
Discord: Katsumi#9395 (best way to get a hold of me)

I'm already discussing something with a guild at the moment. The times do work for me and I am looking for something similar as to what you described. I'll contact you if it doesn't work out with this guild I'm in contact with.
10/29/2017 08:25 PMPosted by Aticuz
<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 or boomshizzle#1750 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11:45 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Warlock
-EnhShaman
However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH

Thank you, but at the moment, I'm not interested in changing factions. Maybe in the future I will.
Updated with more info for possible guilds.
<The Crimson Cross> of Lightbringer is looking for excellent players to progress through Legion! We offer a community you can grow in as a player. Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. Our aim is to become a Cutting Edge guild. We are currently solidifying our roster for Antorus.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

Wowprogress: (5/9 M TOS) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Crimson+Cross

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact:

Cercie#1790 - GM
Scathic#1103 - Recruitment Lead
<Queue Up> is a up and coming guild on Fenris Alliance. The Leadership is coming from a background of high experience pvp ranging from multi glads to multi heroes with some raiding experience. Our main goal is realm first and we will achieve our goal! We raid 3 nights a week Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30 - 10:30 pm EST.

Expectations from you
  • 90% attendance
  • Knowledge of your class
  • competency to do what is required of you
  • What you can expect from us!
  • Serious but fun raiding enviorment
  • No BS when it comes to progression
  • consistentcy
  • Looting system
    We will be using a loot council system consisting of a officer and full raiders.
    Recruitment needs
    We are dire need of;
  • Havoc Dh
  • Arms warrior
  • Mage
  • spriest
  • please add me peppers#1522 or reply here if you are interested.
    What I need from you?
    Give me a log that is recent, so I can see if you are competent in your class. We aren't worried as much about gear and such because we aren't going to start raiding till next tier.
    Added most recent logs.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hello Netsukia, We are looking for dps for our Mytic ToS team and into Antorus. We are progressing through ToS have Harjatan 4% but short one more dps that can comment to our times. Lightbringer is a high pop Alli server PST zone. Please add our Btags below let's talk.

WE have been called to battle. WE must journey into the very heart of the Burning Legion's stronghold to undertake a desperate mission. Succeed, and Azeroth may at last know peace; fail, and all will burn.
    Join the Camels and we shall.... PILLAGE AND PLUNDER , TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS FOR THE ALLIANCE FOR AZEROTH!
    WARNING :This may cause the following side effects : Delusions of invincibility , Hair loss, muscle spasms, uncontrollable ranting and eye twitching. This has not been FDA approved

<Two Camels in a Tiny Car >
    We our a guild of raiders that have been raiding together for a little over 5 years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh,joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here.

NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion.

Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population)
    Faction: Alliance
    Current Progression: 9/9 N ToS, 9/9 H ToS , 1/9 M ToS
    Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est.

Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist
    We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits.
    RECRUITING :OPEN = Healer and Dps , OS tanks are welcome for mythic+ and back up raid tank.

Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History :
    We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 7/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. And now Legion current 7/7 normal, 7/7 Heroic and 1/7mythic , Tov 3/3 N, ToV 3/3H, NH 3/10M, ToS 9/9 H, 1/9 M ToS.

Expectations
    Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild website forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

What you can expect from us:
    Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do Mythic + on wed and try to make sure everyone has theirs done before the reset on tues. We are currently doing a lot of WQ and farming in Argus.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Get in contact with us
    Btag: GhostToast#11626
    Btag: CoCoLattè #1866
    In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/
    Hi Netsukia, just in case you can swing Sats...

Something Shiny is Alliance on Cenarius-PVE. We raid 2 nights a week - Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST and we are 4/9M with work on Host.

More info can be found in my forum post here:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
    10/30/2017 05:32 AMPosted by Vâlz
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com

Those times don't work for me unfortunately.
    10/30/2017 10:47 AMPosted by Aalen
    Hi Netsukia, just in case you can swing Sats...

Something Shiny is Alliance on Cenarius-PVE. We raid 2 nights a week - Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST and we are 4/9M with work on Host.

More info can be found in my forum post here:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord

Thank you for responding, but I cannot make weekends at all.
    10/29/2017 10:30 PMPosted by Péppers
    <Queue Up> is a up and coming guild on Fenris Alliance. The Leadership is coming from a background of high experience pvp ranging from multi glads to multi heroes with some raiding experience. Our main goal is realm first and we will achieve our goal! We raid 3 nights a week Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30 - 10:30 pm EST.

Expectations from you
  • 90% attendance
  • Knowledge of your class
  • competency to do what is required of you
  • What you can expect from us!
  • Serious but fun raiding enviorment
  • No BS when it comes to progression
  • consistentcy
  • Looting system
    We will be using a loot council system consisting of a officer and full raiders.
    Recruitment needs
    We are dire need of;
  • Havoc Dh
  • Arms warrior
  • Mage
  • spriest
  • please add me peppers#1522 or reply here if you are interested.
    What I need from you?
    Give me a log that is recent, so I can see if you are competent in your class. We aren't worried as much about gear and such because we aren't going to start raiding till next tier.

I unfortunately cannot make Sundays at all.
    HEY!!!

Ineffable is the guild
    Tichondrius is the server

We are Horde

100% paid Xfers to Qualifying Applicants :D

We are looking to add solid dps to our 6/9 Myhic team
    Mechanically sound dps who are looking to have a great start to Antorus

If you would like to chat and see if we are a fit add me on btag

Moto#1860
    Heya! Added you on b.net, hope to hear back from you.

<Happy Ending> on Proudmoore [A] is now recruiting.

Raid Time & Days (EST):
    10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur
    Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time.

Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS:
    Resto Shaman
    Druid (Balance)
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest

As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.

If interested, contact:
    Juggy#11476
    Dunkinpwnuts#1592
    Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord)

WHO WE ARE:
    A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
    -An equipped level of around 920 and trait level of 70 by Antorus. Exceptions may be made and we’ll always help gear to the best of our ability.
    -Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing.
    -Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them.
    -Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner.
    -Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer.
    -Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand.

We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help with what we can.

You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.
    Relam: Tichondrius
    Raids: Mon/Wed 5-8pm PST
    Progression: 6/9
    Recruiting: 1 heal, 1 flex, 1 dps
    Server: Silver Hand
    Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
    Tank
    DPS(not ret)

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).