941 Guardian Druid LF Heroic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all,

I'm looking for a Heroic only guild that's ideally made up of Mythic quality people who just don't want the Mythic commitment.

941 Guardian Druid w/ Moonkin OS (lacking OI leggo which is pretty key, and good trinkets so my logs for Balance are pretty meh)
6/10 M NH, 6/9 M ToS exp
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/irrevery

Dates/Times/etc:
- 2 nights a week (no more than 6 hours total)
- Available to raid any time between 7 and 11 CST M-Th but would prefer T/Th guild
- Must be a good atmosphere (I'm not up for listening to raid leads throw tantrums and call people names) with people who aren't afraid of inappropriate jokes, cursing, etc. I'm not really into the whole "family friendly" vibe.

Thanks for your time, I'll keep my eye on the thread.
Parts Unknown - Sen'jin (PVE) - Horde is recruiting for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond!

About:
The guild was formed during WOD by a group of RL friends. We offer a fun, friendly and competitive semi-casual raiding environment, that focuses on clearing heroic content and getting AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team.

Progression:
9/9 H TOS

Recruiting Needs:
Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK & Rogue)
Ranged DPS (Any Class)
Tank (Any Class)
Hybrid Tank (Any Class)

Raid Schedule:
Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.
Optional alt run on Sunday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested or need more info.
We might have something that fits. We raid mythic on Tue/Thur but do an alt heroic clear on Saturdays. Usually about 1-1.5 hours. You are welcome to join us for the heroic clears on Saturdays.

Do you enjoy M+?

Let's see if we mesh well. When you contact the bellow guys just mention you are looking for the relaxed Saturday runs.

Huckleburger#1954

Bomaz#1424
Hey Irrevery,

I think Tazdingo (Arathor-Drenden) also meets several of your preferences. We currently could use a boomkin and occasional tank; leggos aren't a huge issue for us.

Some details on current tier: 9/9H ToS, still looking for more for Argus. We were a mythic guild until a large chunk of our player base was pulled away for real life. Now, we primarily raid Heroic.

Some background and details:

Tazdingo (7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H, 6/10 M NH) is a US Horde guild focused on progression raiding. Its leadership is comprised of players who understand that a strong community and mutual respect is what makes this game fun!

We are inviting those who love to raid and who are socially minded to join us in semi-hardcore progression raiding. We raid Wed and Thurs. from 5-8pm PST.

If you'd like to tag along for a no strings attached heroic run, feel free to contact any of us.

Filamaliemi (Gonzapayne#1473)
Kigallar (Pr1mitive#1453)
Stroganof (Krunky4u#1750)