Defunct - Please Delete!

Moon Guard
This post for the guild is now defunct- expect a new one from HL at some point.
(blank.)
(blank.)
Aaaaand we're official! We're a bunch of refugees over from Emerald Dream that are very excited to get things started on Moon Guard now.
An interesting concept! What time do you plan on hosting your events?
Are all channels in your discord for guild members only or do you have a visitor channel also? I have seen some guilds that have servers with more info for potential members etc? :) Once I get some levels on this little hunter, I’ll be actively looking for a guild and your concept seems great!
I will totally be keeping an eye out for yall. Very interesting concept! ^-^
11/02/2017 05:13 AMPosted by Ainsel
Are all channels in your discord for guild members only or do you have a visitor channel also? I have seen some guilds that have servers with more info for potential members etc?

We do have a small set of channels (a landing page and announcements) that are visible to all people and not just guild members!
Annnnd we're live!

11/02/2017 09:05 AMPosted by Drazlo
I will totally be keeping an eye out for yall. Very interesting concept! ^-^

Thank you much! We look forward to seeing you around :)
Bump bump. Hollowlight certainly is going to have so much to do in Kul Tiras.
Color me interested! But what time do you guys usually play, if you don't mind me asking? Night owls like myself have inquiring minds.
You can find a few members on at most any time of day, though late evening is probably our busiest hours!
Discussed some interesting ideas with these guys. They're really friendly. Definitely check them out! :D
Haven't given this a bump in a while! Hollowlight now has a fully functioning d10 system, and is full steam ahead on events!
Welcome to Moon Guard. How goes the exciting world of acquisitions?
11/16/2017 07:43 AMPosted by Aphnesara

Our members have learned an important lesson in how the misfortune of others can be a boon for you!
11/16/2017 02:15 PMPosted by Kirdrin
11/16/2017 07:43 AMPosted by Aphnesara

Our members have learned an important lesson in how the misfortune of others can be a boon for you!

Some practical business sense in those words. Do you do any business in the northern parts of Eastern Kingdom?
11/16/2017 05:17 PMPosted by Aphnesara
Some practical business sense in those words. Do you do any business in the northern parts of Eastern Kingdom?

We don't yet. Keyword being yet. Feel free to PM an officer or send an IG mail if you or anyone else would like to work with our guild in the future!

As a mercantile company, contacts are half the job!
I will darling. I will. : )