Defunct - Please Delete!

Moon Guard
Bump! We're thrilled to have some new faces about, a quest board, and a d10 system now :) a big thanks to everyone that continues to be welcoming and collaborative. Love from the Hollow.
We rai-- I mean, liberated some treasures from a vault in Pandaria last night!
Hollowlight is always looking to expand our horizons and contacts. If you're a Duskwood roleplayer, feel free to reach out to a Hollowlight officer!
Bump! We've gotten some new members and some spooky happenings going on in Duskwood. Very pleased to have more folks!
This is really cool! I am excited to hit you guys up in game.
Bump bump. Hollowlight is back with big plans for 2018!
Another bump! We've been on a recruiting kick lately! Feel free to wave if you see us in Stormwind.
Bump! We'll be at the Argus Victory day parade the 26th and the Shadowsands Bazaar the 27th. Come say hey and buy some spooky things :)
Hey, I'm interested in your guild, but had some questions, too. How large is the guild and how long have you been around? What goals do you have for the future? What times of the day/week are you guys most active? Thanks.
I had the chance to RP with these folks at the Shadow Sands Bazaar and had such a great time! Very nice bunch of folks, and very good roleplayers. Looking forward to RPing with them more!!
01/28/2018 05:53 AMPosted by Tyrnathera
I had the chance to RP with these folks at the Shadow Sands Bazaar and had such a great time! Very nice bunch of folks, and very good roleplayers. Looking forward to RPing with them more!!

We had such a good time with you all as well! Can't wait to do more in the future. <3
01/27/2018 02:37 AMPosted by Khrosz
Hey, I'm interested in your guild, but had some questions, too. How large is the guild and how long have you been around? What goals do you have for the future? What times of the day/week are you guys most active? Thanks.

Hey there! Thanks so much for your interest. Hollowlight was founded back in October- as the original post said, our original members are transferred from Emerald Dream. We've grown quite a bit since then. At peak hours, we have as many as 10-12 online. We strive to be involved with the community and constantly engage our members in community, social, and d10-based events. We go treasure hunting and vendor at markets quite frequently.

We have one set community event on Monday around 7p server, as well as a Wednesday event (social or d10) that usually begins around 8p server. We also usually have an additional rotating weekly event depending on player and officer availability. In terms of activity, our members are active throughout the day, but mostly in the early evening to late at night.
The silver-haired paladin sat close to the prow of the ship, spending the remainder of their journey aboard The Storm Glaive abovedecks. She couldn't handle being cooped up without fresh air for too long. Now, though, land was within sight- a craggy, dull mess of rock and ice.

That land, of course, was Northrend. Why they'd decided to have the expedition there during late winter had eluded Hildira, of course, but that wasn't her job to figure out. Hildira's duties were only in the realm of protection. In Northrend, those duties would be all the more important. Remnant Scourge, beasts of all shapes and sizes... even the plant life was likely to try and eat them. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that she just hated the vast majority of Northrend.

Even still, provided they made it through all the hazards, there were riches to be found aplenty on that continent. Rare herbs, ancient artifacts, and the remains of the war for Northrend were likely to net them quite a bit of coin once they were processed and put out for sale. Everybody from adventurers to collectors loved this stuff.

There was an unfortunately familiar feeling in her stomach as one last bout of queasiness came over Hildira as they prepared to make port. Light, she was going to need a bucket again.

Hollowlight embarked on our Northend expedition on Wednesday night, with transport courtesy of the lovely crew of <The Storm Glaive>! We'll be up there for about a week and a half or so, poking around all over the western side of the continent for treasures and herbs. If people are in the area, we'd love for you to come say hi!
How would one go about learning more about Hollowlight IC and running into them?
01/29/2018 11:58 PMPosted by Greáves
We have one set community event on Monday around 7p server, as well as a Wednesday event (social or d10) that usually begins around 8p server. We also usually have an additional rotating weekly event depending on player and officer availability.

If you have any more details about these planned events and would like to encourage public attendance (or find some new recruits) let me know and I'll add it to the RP events calendar.

Looks like a great guild :D
02/09/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Aquillorae
If you have any more details about these planned events and would like to encourage public attendance (or find some new recruits) let me know and I'll add it to the RP events calendar.

We're usual attendees at the Stormwind Weekly Market on Mondays, which has a thread somewhere, but I might have lost it. Wednesday events are usually exclusive to our guild members and collaborator friends from other guilds- though sometimes we use that night to attend server things! We like to participate in the community as much as possible.
I love your concept. I would like to interact with your group more. Do you have a site that I could learn more about you?
02/12/2018 06:11 AMPosted by Phylok
I love your concept. I would like to interact with your group more. Do you have a site that I could learn more about you?

We do not, actually! Hollowlight is run out of a Discord server, which sort of doubles as a place for all our information and such to be centralized. If you reach out to an officer ingame, we can get you set up with an invite or more details!
I will reach out to them for discord access. Thank you.
Bump bump. Hollowlight has returned from Northrend just in time to head out to Uldum's Shadow Sands Bazaar tomorrow! We've got loads of treasures to sell, as well as works made by our talented crafters.