5/9M Sub Rogue LFG

Guild Recruitment
I'm currently looking for a new home. I'm currently 5/9M, 934ilvl, w/ 72 traits. Raid times cannot start any earlier than 8 CST, and I cannot raid Fri/Sat. I have a lot of previous raid experience that I will go over if you interested. Thanks!
Hello, we are Intent, a late night guild on Proudmoore (Allliance, PVE). Contact us if you are interested!

Raid Times
10 PM - 1 AM PST

Legion Progression
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 M Nighthold
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 M Trial of Valor

Contacts (Btag):
Recruitment: Tribbi -- Cytochrome#1929
GM: Mightybob -- Leucomelas#1788
Vivimonster -- Vivienne#11343
< Pseudonym > 9/9H 7/9M, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still get progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on Arthas. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply.

Specific Recruitment Needs:

High Demand:
Marksmanship Hunter
Restoration Shaman
Balance Druid
Restoration Druid
Demon Hunter
Windwalker Monk
Elemental Shaman
Enhance Shaman

Medium Demand
Shadow Priest
Feral Druid

Low Demand
Death Knight

What We Expect

For you to come in with an attitude to kill bosses in a timely fashion. Only raiding for 6 hours a week leaves little time for distractions during raid, but leaves tons of time for goofing around during the week. We expect that you are able to handle yourself as an adult, and not to fold under pressure or cave when receiving constructive criticism. We expect for you to understand your class and role for given fights and strive to improve whenever possible.

Outside of that, we hope that you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to logging on.

Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372.
Hey there Yoshimoni!

If Alliance is an option, I think we might be a good fit for you! <Ubiquitous> is currently 7/9 mythic in ToS, and was previously 8/10 mythic in NH. We are alliance side on Proudmoore, just relocated from Lightbringer, and would dearly love a rogue, if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST).

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

-6/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Warlock (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

-Resto Druid (low Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (low Priority)
-Holy/Disc Priest (low Priority)
-Holy Paladin (low Priority)
-Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

Hey there! I’m an elite officer from <Toast> on Area-52, Horde side. I think our guild could be a great fit for you. I know several of our mythic teams are recruiting specifically for rogues right now!

While our guild boasts being the largest guild on our server, with 2 connected guilds, 9 raid teams, and a dedicated RBG team, we can afford to give our family a variety of activities to suit everyone’s playstyle. Our raid teams vary from a Heroic-Only team to hardcore progression 7/9M. We have casual players in guild who prefer not to raid, we have people who run high keys instead of raiding, we have some of the top players on the server for mythic raiding and everything in between. Here's a list of our teams progression and times (eastern):
Team 1 - 7/9M: Tues/Wed/Thurs: 8pm-11pm
Team 2 - Reforming For Antores
Team 3 - 7/9M: Tues/Wed/Thurs: 7pm-10pm
Team 4 - 3/9M: Fri/Sat: 11pm-2am
Team 5 - 5/9M: Tues/Wed/Mon: 8pm-11pm
Team 6 - 1/9M: Tues/Wed: 8pm-11pm
Team 7 - Reforming For Antores
Team 8 - 3/9M: Tues/Thurs: 7pm-10:30pm
Heroic ONLY Team:
Team 9 - 9/9H: Tues/Wed: 7pm-9pm
RBG Team - Every Sunday: 5pm-7:30pm

The teams are constantly recruiting and definitely looking for recruits to move into Antorus with. As it sits right now, we usually have 200+ people online at any given time, which is nice because we ALWAYS have people to do stuff with outside of just raiding. We are always running mythic+ keys, heroic clears, old content, RBG's, or even carry-runs for gold to help pay for people’s WoW Tokens. There are always activities, calendar events, contests, and people looking-for-more! Even though the guild is large, it has a family atmosphere. Everyone knows each other and we pride ourselves on the health of the community we’ve built together. The officers are extremely active and ban toxicity and drama immediately.

If you would like to talk further, please feel free to contact me. I can also give you our discord link so you can ask me questions or talk about concerns. Looking forward to hearing from you!
~Kaydeen – Elite Officer (Maggie#1328)
~ ihealdrunk – GM (ihealdrunk#1812)
<Happy Ending> on Proudmoore (Alliance) is now recruiting.

Raid Time & Days (EST):
10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur
Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time.

Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS:
Balance Druid
Feral Druid

Resto Shaman
As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.

If interested, contact:
Juggy#11476 [GM]
Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord) [Officer]
Dunkinpwnuts#1592 [Officer]

A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun.

-Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing.
-Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them.
-Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner.
-Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer.
-Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand. We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help.

You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.

Hope to hear from you!
Hey add me @ Boomshizzle#1750 on B-net! Would love to chat!

6/9M Horde guild
Hey there Yoshimoni,

<Ascension> is a 5/9M newly formed guild this tier on Zul'jin[H] recruiting for mythic ToS raiding and building a strong team for Antorus. We are a progression oriented guild and all core spots are performance based. Presently, we have core spots for 1-2 strong DPS! We maintain a very small roster (about 23 at maximum) so we are definitely looking for people who want to be part of a stable core for this tier and beyond. We have not had to pug since before ToS.

Raids are Tues/Weds 9p-12 server time (EST) and we use Discord for voice. Food and flasks are provided every raid. Grind M+ on the regular.

Please add Quazi#1125 when you get a moment, would love to chat so we can learn more about each other!
We have the perfect situation for you. Add me on B-net so we can discuss.

6/9M Guild (Horde)! Paid Transfers!
Hey Yoshimoni,

Roadrunners is currently looking for competent reliable raiders for Tomb of Sargeras. We are currently 8/9 Mythic ranked 6 on our server and US 214.
Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 730-1130pm pacific. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Feel free to add me on btag fatalpotato#1945,or recruiter crow#1343, or GM/RL hersheys#1791 Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home you are welcome to app there without talking to us but if you talk to us first it definitely helps with the speed of getting your app approved.

Please let me know if you would like to know anymore information or have any other questions I can be reached 24/7 on discord at Felendrolan#0862.

Good luck all with guild searching and hope to hear from you soon!
Howdy Yoshimoni!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Rogue (High Priority), in order to round out our Mythic roster for Tomb of Sargeras. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
9:00-12:00 CST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
6/9M, 9/9H

Nighthold Progression:
6/10M, 10/10H

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com
Yo hit me up Tues/Wed 11:30p-3a EST - 10:30p-2a CST... Currently 7/9M with some good pulls on avatar... Hit me up TommyJ#11344
Interested in 2 night raiding?
<Okay> Illidan 7/9M ToS

Tues & Thurs. 8:30-11:30 cst(server)

Focus on efficient Mythic progression, Speed clears, M+, and having fun.
US 15 Leadership. Adult Guild.
Flasks & f ood provided.

or you can quick apply at: okay.gg/apply
STK on Lightbringer is looking to recruit a few solid raiders to finish ToS and start strong in Antorus.

8/9M guild 6-9PM PST T/W/Th raid times.

Add me on BTag: Tritiac#1931 if you are interested in chatting.
General Information:
Progression: 7/9M - 3% on Avatar
Server: Kil'jaeden
Time Zone: PST

Immediate class needs (as of 9/18/17):
Note: "High" means that there's an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. "Low" means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don't let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

Boomkin: VERY HIGH!
Death Knight: Low
Hunter: VERY HIGH!
Monk: Low
Paladin: Low
Priest: Low
Rogue: HIGH!

Swing Healers: VERY HIGH!

NOTE: Swing Healers are defined as someone who mostly does DPS, but will heal if asked on a needed encounter.

About Us:
<Devoid> is a Mythic progression guild on Kil'jaeden, a high pop Horde dominated PvP realm. The guild was founded in August of 2017 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across three MMOs who have played together for years.

Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Pre-Argus: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
First 3 Mythic Lockouts: Monday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
Rest of Tier: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)

Officer Contacts:
Santô – GM

Apply At:

In Conclusion:
We're always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!