5/9M Tank rerolling to DPS LF Home

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone, I am 5/9M on my tank and just coming back from a tiny break and wanting to take it easy with a DPS class. I've got several classes 110 and geared, so we can discuss this further in private.

I want to find a home that raids from 8pm CST to 11:30pm CST (Would like no later, but can discuss more) and during the week as weekends nights are spotty.

NO Heroic only guilds. NO Inactive outside raid guilds. Want a home that is active in Discord outside of raids. I also do a ton of M+.

Leave your info here and I will add you.
Hi Juuillsa,

I would like to chat with you regarding other classes, we fit your raid times pretty close if youre able to add 30min on the end time. I am mainly really needing a Hunter, Rogue, Boomkin, so if one of those catches your eye for ones you enjoy playing let me know and add me on btag. info below!

General Information:
<Devoid>
Progression: 7/9M - 3% on Avatar
Server: Kil'jaeden
Time Zone: PST

Immediate class needs (as of 9/18/17):
Note: "High" means that there's an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. "Low" means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don't let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
Boomkin: VERY HIGH!
Death Knight: Low
Hunter: VERY HIGH!
Mage: Low
Monk: Low
Paladin: Low
Priest: Low
Rogue: HIGH!

Heals:
Swing Healers: VERY HIGH!

NOTE: Swing Healers are defined as someone who mostly does DPS, but will heal if asked on a needed encounter.

About Us:
<Devoid> is a Mythic progression guild on Kil'jaeden, a high pop Horde dominated PvP realm. The guild was founded in August of 2017 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across three MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Pre-Argus: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
First 3 Mythic Lockouts: Monday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
Rest of Tier: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)

Officer Contacts:
Santô – GM
Santo#11753
Vahlexia#1682

Apply At:
https://discord.gg/HmK7J9j

In Conclusion:
We're always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!
^
Hello,

We are 7/9M guild we raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 8:30pm - 11:30 cst. If you are interested in a guild and our times work for you please contact me via discord.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord

Best of luck,
Shizz
^
Hi friend!

<Alaskan Firedragons> is recruiting and could definitely use you to fulfill our roster and push through Mythics!

We are 5/9M and are recruiting to fill out our roster. We are fun to be around and joke with but raid time is taken seriously. We are very active through M+ and alt raids and selling runs for guild/personal gold!

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

Current needs are:

Warlock(Afflict/Demo)
Demon Hunter(Havoc)
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage
Warrior(Arms)
DK(Unholy)

If interested do not hesitate to contact me at:
BTAG: Levi#1494
Empty Threat - Alliance - US Stormrage
We are a serious raiding guild on a casual schedule. We only raid 2 nights a week! Our core and leadership is formed from previous Mythic raiders wishing to push further into Mythic content through Nighthold and the many tiers to come!

When do we raid?
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm CST
Optional Sunday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm CST for alt/main Heroic clear

Our current tier progression in Legion:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
2/3 Mythic Trials of Valor
8/10 Mythic Nighthold
9/9 Heroic ToS
7/9 Mythic ToS

[Stability]
Our core team of veteran raiders and officers have been pushing mythic content since MoP days. We have since formed under the name <Empty Threat> on Stormrage in February 2017 to build a strong Mythic 20+man roster with competitive progression on a casual 2 night schedule.

[Attendance]
We do a 2 week trialing period. During that time there is a 100% attendance policy. Obviously we understand emergencies, life happens. Once you have obtained a core spot, we require you to be at 80% of raids over a 2 month period.

[Raiding]
Nerd rage does not have a place in our raid. Mistakes are identified, addressed, and we move forward. With only raiding 2 nights a week, we have to use our time efficiently. We don't tolerate random chit chat during pulls, or any other sort of distractions. We ask that raiders be on 10-15 minutes before raid time, so we can start trash and be ready to pull a boss right at raid time. With the help of materials being donated, we provide food and flasks. We ask that you come with your own potions, runes, etc. We want you to know your class and how to play it properly, and we want you to come to progression fights with knowledge of the encounters.

[Loot]
We use loot council to distribute raid loot. We base it off of attendance, performance, and how big of an upgrade. The addon we use for this is called RC Loot Council and all raiders are required to have it.

[Outside of Raiding]
Many of our players play together outside of raiding, and also play other games! League of Legends, Overwatch, etc. We also do Mythic+'s together and a tiny bit of PvP. We are a fun and friendly group and easy to fit into. Our age range is mostly high 20's+, with some females in the mix. We like jokes and memes and fun times.

[Recruiting]
Tanks:
--

DPS:
Looking for ALL exceptional DPS classes.

Healers:
--

If you're interested or have questions or anything, feel free to add me!
Here is a link to our application: https://goo.gl/forms/zurUsZpyIZWipIAr2

Pohki#1586
[A]<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US

Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, optional Thurs Raid.

8/9M Core group of players switching to the above schedule for next tier.

Naaldira#1635, add and we can chat about it, see if its a good fit.
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Please visit our discord for all recruitment inquiries: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Raid Teams

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/9M
Raid Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 6/9M
Raid Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/9M
Raid Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Raid Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/9M Tomb
Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Raid Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/9M Tomb
Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Contact
Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)