Returning Player LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm lookin' for a guild to call home. Thinking about playing as a Warrior, Shaman, Rogue or Mage :) I'm a pretty good player, just haven't played in a bit.

1. Times available (Pacific Standard Time):
M-W: 6PM-10PM
TH: 6PM and later
F: Available anytime
Sa: Noon-5PM, 10PM and later
Su: Available anytime

2. Server preference:
Pacific, Mountain or Central Time
PvE or RP, although not opposed to PvP as the system is changing in Battle for Azeroth.

3. Faction preference:
For The Alliance!

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
Semi-Hardcore if possible.
Or casual progression minded

5. Current progression/experience:
Been back about 2 weeks, 8/9H

6. Recent logs (if available): none

7. Contact info:
Bigmidget#11767

8. Anything else: I am an asset to any guild in terms of materials and gold contribution. Also have guild leadership exp if required.

Lookin forward to hearing from some of ya!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers, DPS, and off-tank

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
We would like to talk to you about joining either our Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core raid spot.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 8-11pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 920+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 70
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Following up.
Howdy My man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

The main focus is to recruit strong dps. We are looking for a minimum of 910 item level but exceptions have been made with enough motivation.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output, fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-9:30 CST with an additional trial /open to everyone run Fridays at the same time.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545
Check out <Gray Parses Only>!!
We have a discord channel set up, where we will be posting videos of us raiding, you can get to know the atmosphere of our guild. We also have a channel where we’ve posted logs. If you would like to know more feel free to contact us!

<Gray Parses Only>

About Us: <Gray Parses Only> is a mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. When we’re not raiding, we’re hanging out in discord, usually running groups. We accept casual players as well, have the occasional PvPers and are always look to push mythic plus’.

Raid Schedule: Tues 10pm-1am EST & Wed 10pm-1am EST (also optional raids hosted Sunday)

Progression: 4/9M ToS -- 5/10M NH -- 3/3H ToV -- 4/7M EN
Inquire Today!

If this interests you, add one of us on battle.net!

For any questions/inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Mastablastah#1100, Cathandris#1297, Val#1862, Kirnal#1437
Edited by the OP.
<Tactical> 4/9M is now looking to add talented players to its weekend raid team.

Who we are:

Tactical formed on Nov 2, 2017 by a group of friends who, due to real life commitments, could no longer maintain their weekday raiding schedules. We love raiding and want to continue to enjoy progression but on a more limited raid schedule. After our first weekend together as a guild we are 9/9H and 4/9M. Our main focus currently is getting the right group of people in the next few weeks in order to push Antorus hard when it opens.

Schedule:

Our team runs on Fri and Sat 10pm est to 1am est but believes that a more casual schedule does not have to mean casual results. We believe that with the right group of individuals and the proper focus during raid time we can achieve satisfactory progression. We enjoy having fun and joking around and like to create a friendly raid atmosphere while still knowing when to focus up and get stuff done. If you feel that raiding can still be productive and fun without the full time commitment of 3 or 4 days a week we might be the home for you.

Needs:

H Pally (high demand)
R Druid (med demand)
Rogue (high demand)
Warrior (med demand)
Ranged dps other than warlocks and priests

All talented players are welcome to apply even if your class/spec isn't listed.
https://tacticalstormrage.enjin.com/

Raid times - Currently Fri/Sat 10pm est-1am est, but will be moving to 9pm-1am when Antorus goes live.

Message the following contacts for details:

Syans - Syan#1437
Psyrina - GiGi#1168
Discappoint - Xerynn#1549
Diszect - Killswitch#1272
Kane - Kane#12500
Hi again. -waves- I replied to you on my thread but I'm not sure if you saw it. Feel free to add me on Btag (Gigi#1566). High Value Targets on Cenarion Circle seems like it might be a good fit for you. :)
HI! all the classes that you are thinking about playing sounds good - lmk if you are interested

<!Free reign!> (A) [Greymane / Tanaris] Currently Seeking strong dedicated DPS classes to join our main groups to further push into content - having 4 raid teams we have a team that fits your play style from Hardcore to Casual. While only raiding 2 nights for only 4 hours we make the most of our time. Outside of raid we have a strong ACTIVE community running Mythic+, Achievements. RBGs, BGs, etc. We are a DRAMA FREE guild, with a solid structure environment that allows us to push but most importantly enjoy the game. While attendance is important we do understand that real life does happen.

Competitive - 5/9 M - Thursday & Monday 8pm to 10pm EST - Master Looter
AOTC - 9/9 H - Thursday & Monday 8pm to 10pm EST - Master Looter / Personal
Heroic - 8/9 H - Wednesday & Saturday 8pm to 10pm EST - Personal Loot
Casual - 5/9 H - Wednesday & Saturday 8pm to 10pm EST - Personal Loot

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759241333

B-TAG / Discord
pyzr3n#1487 / pzy(Pp)#4808
Sharpfangz#1461 / Shaded#2226
Mythz#1858 / Bowser#9560
WoW.
============================ CORE RAID ============================
Focus: PvE - Heroic Raiding
Current Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal
Loot System: Personal / Master Loot “Itemization + Performance” Based
Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-11m EST

============================ GUILD INFO ============================
Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Multi-Game Community)
Server: Kel'Thuzad - High Pop - PVP Realm (10^9:1 A:H)
Faction: Alliance
Voice Server: Discord
Sponsors: Darkstar LLC.

========================= MY CONTACT INFO =========================
In-Game: ItsMikeYo#1244
Have Skype? Use this link to talk to an officer NOW: http://www.severitygaming.com/wowappchat
Otherwise, to get in contact with someone in game, please add the following btags:
Delacour (Delacour#1483), Prtankz (Prtankz#1351)
<Novare res>

About us:
One of the oldest and most successful guilds on the Durotan server (just celebrated our 11th year anniversary). As guilds come and go, Novare Res will still remain. We pride ourselves on our family atmosphere within a thriving environment. Our raiding group is considered a Semi-hardcore group that dwells within a family tribe.

Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night. We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Novare Res could be that home for you.

Raid Type: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: (8pm – 11pm EST)

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 2/7 Mythic, 7/7 Heroic
Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic
Nighthold: 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
Tomb: 9/9 Heroic
There’s plenty more to talk about, so I hope you get back to me.
Battle Tag: KnightnGale#1402

Thank You.
Gizmo.
If you are still looking and can flex 5:30pm PST T/W/Th then I think we can be a good fit for you. We're a group of veteran players who some have done the hard core scene in the past and would like to now just relax and enjoy ourselves.

You can learn more about us by visiting our recruitment thread or by contacting me via btag. I'd be happy to answer any questions as well as help you to the best of my ability.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759351722?page=1
[A](WrA) <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus. We having been looking for a second mage to add to our team comp.

We are 9/9H and raid Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST.

We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915 ilvl for current progression. Will help gear if needed.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, and achievement/mount hunting together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and possibly set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 (Akaitaka) or you may reply here.