932*5/9M*73 Traits Sub Rogue LFG

Guild Recruitment
I am a experienced player who is currently looking for a guild to start raiding again. I have been raiding since right before BWL in vanilla; however I got into legion a couple of months after release, and struggled to find a guild home due to the guilds I was with breaking up. I decided to take a break shortly before the release of NH, and came back a month or so after ToS was released, went back to my rogue.

My raid times can start NO EARLIER THAN 8CST/6PST/7MST/9EST.

My experience included:

Vanilla - Rogue - all content including Naxx; however we stop progressing on C'thun to clear Naxx, but went back to C'thun. All content cleared before TBC.

TBC - Rogue - all content including 4/6 SW prior to nerf, 6/6 day of nerf

WotLK - Rogue - all content, including server first Algalon clear, took a break right before ICC but did clear content before Cata

Cata - Protadin - Guild broke up during Firelands, and then got burnt out during DS, did clear DS

MoP - Monk - missed most of the expansion, came back after SoO

WoD - Rogue - guild broke up during 2nd tier of raiding, just kind of hung out most of it

Legion - got into a couple of months late, had a WW, hated it, rolled DH, but 2 guilds I joined broke up, struggled to find a home so decided to take a break. Went back to rogue..5/9M w/ a few attempts on Mistress, almost 500 pulls on Avatar.

I'm a dedicated player and I'm looking for a solid group of peeps who strive for progression & are ready to push through Antorus, cool to hang with off nights/active on off nights, and are just looking for a solid rogue to finish off your roster.

Please contact @: Duskmourne#11232 on Bnet
Duskmourne#0067 on Discord
<Proper Villains>- Proudmoore. We are currently seeking DPS to join us in finishing up Tomb and heading into Antorus.

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
8/9M ToS
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. Optional runs for achievements, AP and legendaries are organized weekly.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact me, Ishanna, Btag Ishanna#11894 and Discord Ishanna#9342 or Reason at Btag beyond#1193.
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
^^
^^
[US][Sargeras] <Pillow Talk> is a quickly progressing semi-hardcore 6/9M guild currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue our drama-free, fun, fast progression.

Raid Times:
Fridays and Saturdays: 9:00 PM – 12:30 AM CST (Mythic ToS Progression)
Heroic runs on Sundays @ 4:00 PM CST (optional) and/or Mythic 10+ keys.

Available Positions:
DPS: Boomkin/Spriest/Rogue/Hunter/Mage. Exceptional applicants encouraged regardless of class.
Healers: Full, Shadow/Disc player definitely considered for further progression.

Expectations:
925+ ilvl
Required addons- DBM/BigWigs / RC Loot Council / Angry Assignments
Willing to take constructive criticism.
Discord is required for raiding
Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Contact Info:
Btag- Drasamii#1497, Velayn#1455, Lefantome22#1530
^^
^^
hey - a little bit about us!
<!Free reign!> (A) [Greymane / Tanaris] Currently Seeking strong dedicated DPS classes to join our main groups to further push into content - having 4 raid teams we have a team that fits your play style from Hardcore to Casual. While only raiding 2 nights for only 4 hours we make the most of our time. Outside of raid we have a strong ACTIVE community running Mythic+, Achievements. RBGs, BGs, etc. We are a DRAMA FREE guild, with a solid structure environment that allows us to push but most importantly enjoy the game. While attendance is important we do understand that real life does happen.

Competitive - 5/9 M - Thursday & Monday 8pm to 10pm EST
AOTC*1 - 9/9 H - Thursday & Monday 8pm to 10pm EST
AOTC*2 - 9/9 H - Wednesday & Saturday 8pm to 10pm EST
Casual - 5/9 H - Wednesday & Saturday 8pm to 10pm EST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759291512

B-TAG / Discord
pyzr3n#1487 / pzy(Pp)#4808
Sharpfangz#1461 / Shaded#2226
Mythz#1858 / Bowser#9560
Was out of pocket last night, will get those who posted and added me to discord/bnet later today! Thanks for you interest ^^
^^
^^
Hey there!

<Attrition> is currently recruiting in preparation for Antorus. Community is equally important as progression to us; We want to create a hospitable environment for all our members and push content on a less-demanding schedule. We will always strive for Cutting Edge in every available tier and try to make raiding the best experience possible for all of our players.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9pm-12am EST. We have optional alt and carry runs on off-days and regularly run M+ throughout the week.

If you'd like a little insight into our past progression, you can check out our forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/19650245010

Feel free to contact Cevren#1498 or Villainess#1397 with any questions or concerns you may have. Good luck in your search!
^^
Quick rundown of [H] <Valyrian>:

• We raid 7:30-10:30pst, Tuesday/Thursday
• 2-day, mythic progression guild.
• Most of the guild is in the 25-35 range.
• Currently 7/9M
• Server: US-Kil’Jaeden

Contact: Hank#1118, Briggsta#1214, or Erohw96#1953 for more info
Hi Dusk!

I loved the detail in your post and think you sound like a great fit for us! I'd love to talk to you and see if you'd be interested in joining Matador. We raid 9:30pm EST - 12:30pm EST on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays along with alt/farm runs on Monday nights. We're a 6/9 Horde guild on Madoran and are looking for a few more dps. We love to joke and have fun, but buckle down when we need to for progression.

You can see some more info about us on our website at http://matador.enjin.com

If you have any interest, please accept my BNet request so we can chat: Zadira#1213

Hope to hear from you!

Zadi
Hey Dusk,

[H]Poutine-Zul'jin is a 2-night raiding guild, Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11pm EST. We're 4/9 M and looking for a solid rogue to bolster our ranks as we continue our mythic progression into Antorus.

If you're interested and want to chat more add: Shadowbites#1291
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com