920 Ele shaman looking for Raiding guild!

Guild Recruitment
I am a returning Ele Shaman So a little behind on Gear. I can pull my weight and raid at the highest level. I am very Reliable and will always parse purple orange. I am looking for a guild any day but raids no later than 12 EST. I don't have any recent logs just a few from Nighthold before I Took my break if you would like but only normal and heroic logs as I quit soon after the release of nighthold. Post away or add my battle tag Thumper#12501.
Hey Thumper, we have an immediate opening for an ele shaman to help us push mythic in ToS and beyond! We are still doing Heroic on top of Mythic for a few more weeks, so you can definitely get caught up on gear. Spam is below:

<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Progression:
1/9M ToS - Harjatan to 5%

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to push mythic raiding.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:
Tanks: 1 (BrM, Guardian, DK preferred)
Healers: 1 healer/dps hybrid who is comfortable switching roles as needed.
Dps: 1-2 Ranged (Ele Shammy, Boomkin, Hunter)
all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
Plavalguna- GamerX#1554
Kaowin-Weidendorf#1292
Des- desekrate#1563
Hi Thumper,

I would like to drop this in your thread.
We have a spot for you right now.
Thanks for any consideration you give us!

Regards, Ark

(6/9 ToS Heroic)

=========================================
GUILD - Bound for Glory - Casual yet determined!
=========================================

WEBSITE - www.bound4glory.shivtr.com

SERVERS - Argent Dawn & The Scryers

RAID AMBITIONS - Normal for the feels of it all, and some loot, then Heroic Progression. No Mythic Raid activity is planned.

RAID TIMES - Thursday & Monday from 7:45PM until 10:00PM EST (MIGHT be changing to Thurs and Fri for Fall/Winter months)

RECRUITING - A solid Melee DPS & a few solid Ranged DPS. Lock would be awesome!

As mostly casual players, we started with Normal Raid ambitions in Legion, but as we have grown together we now see Heroic is going to be our end game goals. We just need a few more people to help push us over the top.

We are easy going, fun, and there has never been any Raid Drama with player abuse, calling out, etc.

We typically Raid with 10-15 people. We would love to get this number 15-20!
If you are looking for a family style home, with no elitism, and a team that wants to help. Look no further, this is the home for you! Fun is the name of the game, and that's what we offer! =)

You have a spot with us right now, if you want it!

We also have many friendly folks who don't Raid, so if you don't Raid and are
looking for a Guild, we would be more than happy to have you! Please hop on board!

Guild Contacts -

Ark - GM (sparrow#1683)
Issichar - Raid Leader
Ordin - asst Raid Leader
Vandana
<Solstice> would like to chat. Currently 5/9M and we raid Tues/Thurs/Mon 830-1130pm.

Sent you a request

illi#1407

Thanks
Hey There,

I think we may be a good fit for you also if you are up for horde adventures.

<Song of the Blade> is a casual guild located on the Illidan Server. We're currently 7/9 heroic and pushing hard on Avatar (he's at 12% and we WILL down him this week). We're seeking more players to fill in dps spots for our heroic team. We do randomly run normal raids also during the weekends.

Raids are Mon/Wed 9pm-11pm EST. Dungeons and PVP occur during same times on off nights.

We are a laid back group who is fairly new to the scene as many of us came back to the game after taking a long break between EN and NH. We generally have 10-15 players on raid nights, and repairs/consumables are provided by the guild. Feel free to add me if you'd like to talk about joining or tagging along on a trial basis.

BNet:
Saiyaku#1609
Hi Thûmper,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hello Thumper,
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that is a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently full on tanks, but open to all DPS and Healers; including dual specs.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442

If you prefer email: astrayeus@gmail.com
hello I'm a officer and main tank to <Private Chat> we are currently looking for a Ele shaman for heroic clears and mythic progression here is some guild info:

<Private Chat> is currently recruiting for Mythic progression in ToS and for raiding in 7.3 onwards. We are willing to trial all classes that have at least 920ilvl, with decent Logs, for our core Mythic Team and that will stay for the long term. 

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than raiding, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also supply all our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, feast, and potions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid raiding guild that actively runs Mythic lvl15+ then add NyteBlayde69#1643 on Battle.net for further details. 

Realm: Stormrage Alliance 
Current Progression: 9/9H and 2/9 M in ToS. 
Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
Hey Thumper!
<Calamitous Intent> is a smaller, close-knit guild on Zul'jin Horde side, so if server transfer isn't out of the question I'd love to talk to you. We're 9/9H and looking for more to help us clear Heroic each week and begin preparing for the Antorus raid come the next patch. Our raid night are Tue/Thr from 7-10PM EST.
If you're interested in learning more about us, I'd really love the chance to get to sit down and speak with you about our guild! Feel free to get in touch if you are interested, and I really hope you find a great guild fit! Good luck! Here's a link to our official recruitment post, hope to hear from you soon.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759156981#post-1
sup

<Horizon> - Horde guild on Kil'jaeden
• Currently 9/9 H ToS, looking to pursue Mythic.
• Raids are every Tuesday and Thursday at 8-11pm EST.
• Alt/Norm raids tend to happen either Wednesday/Saturday or both.
• Raiders that are active in M+ groups strongly encouraged to join
• Looking for Ranged DPS and possibly a strong tank to fill out our 20-man core.
• Guild is made up of professional working adults seeking to clear the latest content and to have a good time all around.
• You can reach out to me (Giggles#1343) or anyone in the guild with questions or these officers:
Esrptlol: Selekt#1403
Alazure: Guts#1679
Kigermonk: Kiger#1358

I'll add you as well. Best of luck in your search!
<Hellfire Knights-Zul’jin> is a Horde 9/9H 1/9M casual raiding guild with a firm belief that you can clear content without dedicating every waking hour to WoW. While we have primarily cleared Heroic content we will be working on progressing mythic. We have a daytime raid team that raids 2-5pm EST Wednesday and Thursday.

What Makes Us Special We are made up of players from all over the world, so no matter what time you're online you will never be alone. Work nights? When you get home at 5am there will be players online ready to help with world quests, run random heroics, or 3 chest that mythic+ key you've been putting off all week!

Daytime Raid Information

Raid Times 2-5pm EST Wednesday and Thursday

If this sounds like you'd be a good fit and you'd like to know more about the guild please feel free to contact Rindar(rindar#1166) or Persephonæ(persephonæ#1905) in game.
== MAXIMUM EFFORT == 9/9H [A] tight-knit raiding group on Cenarion circle made up of strong raiders and long time friends. Strong focus on team work and personal improvement. We do lots of raids and mythic+ as a group, as well as just hanging out in discord! We are just looking for a few more people to fill out our last few places. We are well organized and progressing fast! We are welcoming but driven.

Planning on trying our hand at mythic when we can grow our team big enough!

When do we raid? -Tue/wed 930-1130 est (630-830 server) -Monday normal tomb farm

Want to join? Well we need.. -Accepting all ranged dps specs -Accepting unholy dk, sub rogue, DH and warrior dps -Non pally/DH tank

All are welcome, though we can't promise you a raiding spot!

If you're interested or have questions my btag is hethrus#1504

If you are truly interested guild can cover server transfers.
Hey Thumper,

My guild,<Unrated>, a Horde PvE/PvP guild of US-Nathrezim (PvP), is looking for new members!

We formed in 2007 and we have enjoyed a stable guild atmosphere since.

Our guild is compromised of adult (late 20s, early 30s) members that raid on a relaxed schedule. We complete Ahead of the Curve for every raid tier.

We have Mythic+ runs and PvP events on off-nights, and several guild members are avid achievement hunters and collectors.

We're currently looking to add an Elemental Shaman to our raid roster, and I'm thinking you might make a good fit.

Progression: 9/9H
Raid Times: 9:30p-12:00a EST Mon/Wed (5hrs/week)

I've added you on Battle.net, or you can contact me on Discord to chat.

Battletag: Bastecannon#1278
Discord: Bastecannon#4664
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 2/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Xk#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
Thumper,

Hey, how are you? Our guild is currently entering Mythic ToS, but we still also run N and H ToS raids to help returning players get geared up, meet the team and eventually get into our main raids once ready. Our raids also end by 11pm EST- which fits with your 12pm EST cutoff. Here's some quick details about us:

<Horizon> Horde guild on Kil'jaeden
9/9 H ToS, entering M ToS tomorrow
In need of 2-3 DPS for core raid
Main Raid times: Tue and Thur 8-11pm EST
Alt Raids: Wed and Sat
Group is made up of professional working adults, students, and military with a fun atmosphere

I've sent you a bnet friend request (Guts#1679) so we can discuss this further. Look forward to hearing from you!
Hello I am the raid leader of Against All Odds and we are in need of strong dps to start making the push into mythic. We've killed 9/9H and 4/10M.

The guild has been around since Wotlk with the same 2 tank including myself and the GM. We've gotten several realm first and cutting edge in the past and have reeled it back a bit. We still like to progress into mythic and get some kills at a steady rate.

Aside from raiding, the guild members are all very social with many having met at blizzcon several times. We play hots DnD diablo sc all the time. We are more than just a raiding guild, we are a bunch of nerds in a social gaming community ^O^

Raid Days: Mon / Tues / Wed
Raid Times: 6:30 - 9:30 PST, 15 min break at 8ish
Loot is based on rolls although we do value set completions when appropriate

We can provide you with a stable and fun new home. If interested or have questions please contact me oinky#1251.
Hey Thûmper!!

If Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am ES could work for you I'd love to chat!

We are a long standing guild (since 2008) very friendly and team oriented. We are not hard core by any means, as we aim to run our raids as relaxed/stress free as possible within a very fun/positive atmosphere. Our focus each tier is to clear Normal/Heroic an then dabble into Mythic content on the nights our roster allows us. We are currently 1/9M, we clear heroics each week and would like to dabble some more into Mythics on the nights our roster allows us!

If interested please add Nox#1368 for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!
Kryptos is a new Semi-Hardcore HORDE Raiding Guild forming on Tichondrius under leadership with 5/9M xp.
Our raid nights will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday 6-9PM server time (PST).

We are seeking talented HEALERS and RANGED DPS to complete our roster.
All skilled applicants will be considered and contacted within the day in regards to their application!

Raid wise our intentions are as follows:

-Cultivate a solid roster this tier, comprising of experienced raiders who maintain and adhere to proper raid etiquette and preparation,
demonstrate a thorough understanding of their class and an ability to adapt to the new challenges each stage of progression provides.

-Gear said roster with their FULL BIS' from H TOS, M NH and the earlier bosses in Mythic TOS to ensure that we can move into Antorus with a fully prepared team.

-For those who have taken brakes during this expansion and for the guild itself we intend to clear all previous Mythic raids (EN, TOV and NH).

-Long term, the guilds goal is to steadily progress throughout each mythic tier and achieve cutting edge.

In addition, outside raid intentions include building a healthy community in which people may enjoy themselves where guild members, be it raid members, mythic + members and
casuals may enjoy their leisure time - as we all play this game to enjoy ourselves no matter what aspect of the game we delve in.

Mythic + is something we value very highly and keys are run frequently to ensure:
- People are able to form solid groups without the hassle of PUGing.
- Push M + score.
- Farm offpieces and other required items/trinkets outside of raid with stacked groups and ensure everyone obtains the highest possible yield from their weekly chest.
- All guild members are able to take advantage of the developing M + Sell channel to earn gold for themselves and the guild from returning weekly buyers.

If you are interested in applying for Kryptos please do so via the application page in our discord: https://discord.gg/xjZZehE
If you would like to ask any further questions please contact Crimzoth via Btag: Crimgrin#1966
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS) LF DPS for our weekend raid team for Tos / ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136