DPS Warrior LF Mythic Midday/Morning Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am currently looking for a guild that raids anytime between 8 am PST-3 pm PST that is currently progressing mythic ToS.

I am 924 equipped with 4 set, and can play either arms/fury depending on fight needs.

I have plenty of mythic experience, going 10/10 mythic BRF, 13/13 Mythic HFC, 7/7 mythic EN on my mage, 3/3 Mythic ToV and 8/10 mythic NH on my ret/warrior before guild had roster issues and couldn't continue the tier. Currently I am 9/9 heroic unable to raid with my old guild due to schedule changes. Have links to logs as needed.

Also, looking to stay Horde.
Air 6/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.
We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large
Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST.
*We currently need:*
-Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
-Hunter
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Any strong and exceptional players
*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Needsrage,

Exiled From Hell currently only have 1 Warrior and we're Horde! We could definitely use another DPS Warrior.

We're currently 5/9 Mythic ToS and started on Mythic Mistress. We Raid 10am til 2pm CST (Central Time) on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. This translates to 8am til 12 (Noon) PST. So it should fit in with your availability!

Check out our website to apply or get in contact with me on Bnet with any questions!

http://efhguild.com

Lunar#1634
<Reverse Counterplay> We're a newer transfer guild from Zul'jin formed of previous mythic raiders. The majority of us raided in two guilds called <The Exiled> - Arthas and <Gloryhogs> - Smolderthorn. We have all been end game mythic/heroic raiders earning achievements such as Cutting Edges for Garrosh, Blackhand, Archie, Xavius, Helya, and Gul'dan. We are currently 9/9H in ToS and looking to be a mythic progression team pushing into Antorus.

Due to our scheduling we decided to form another guild and also decided on the Alliance side this time.

As we are a newer guild to the server we're looking for raiders who would like to be amongst the ranks in our raid team, we are currently filling our roster for Mythic Core's as we are 9/9H and could use all classes and specs to fill some roles. We are extremely interested in range dps/healers at the moment.

We actually raid on a swing schedule for a week A and week B scheduling our times are based EST and we only raid 2 days a week currently.
Week A: Wed/Thur 5:30-9 ET
Week B: Tues/Fri 5:30-9 ET

For more info feel free to add
Vinniebrown#1595
Vbrown#11775