Former US 67 Tank/Dps LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title states I am returning to the game. I play one of 2 tanks currently Guardian or Brewmaster. Guardian is 905 equipped and Brewmaster is 909 equipped. I was US 67th and 78th in MoP and I would prefer to push some content again for the right home. I can dps on a Spriest as well 911 ilvl

My progress this expac:
6/7 Mythic EN
2/3 Mythic ToV
5/10 Mythic NH
8/9 Normal first week of ToS

Looking to see what is out there that fit my schedule.

Preferred days:
Friday and Saturday
Preferred Times:
10:00 pm - 1:00 am Eastern standard timezone. This is negotiable

Or Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm eastern

What you can expect from me?:
I will always be up to date on my spec. I have an extremely short learning curve (Usually only need to see the fight 1-2 pulls and I will understand my role well enough to earn a kill)
I am always on time and ready to go.

A little about myself:
I have four kids, and my job is very demanding throughout the week. Playing outside of raid time is difficult for me (With the exception of new content releases and expansion launches). I pride myself in always performing in the 60% or higher for my class and ilvl on every fight.

What I expect from you:
No drama guild/raid setting. I have zero desires to be around self centered ego's as well as people that want to degrade the people in the raid team. I expect the best possible strats for the raid groups composition. I would love a group that has the willingness to push the limits of the raid team on any given boss encounter. E.G. Underhealing, solo tanking etc...

I look forward to hearing from you

Feel free to hit me up vollrath#1422
Hey, were a group of adults that totally understands job/kids come first. A lot of us here are just coming back to the game too for heroic raiding. I'd love to chat with you. Heres our guild spam here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759346876?page=1
Bump, still looking!
Airbournex, thanks for you post. I have obligations until 10:00pm eastern on those days. I would not be able to commit at this time.
Don't let my ilvl deter you. I am more than skilled enough to clear content
Are you both available to raid Tue and Thur 8-11pm EST?
I wish! I am away from the keys between 9:15-9:45pm every night
We are currently 8/9H with a 15% wipe on KJ, we need all due to people quitting the game, and we are looking to go mythic when we get enough people.

Guild: Non Offensive Innuendo
Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, and Tortheldrin

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Raid Times:
Friday, Saturday, and Monday 8-11PM Server

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Sorry pwnhub, those times won’t work for me
Still need a raid team to call home!
Guess no one wants to take the risk on me! *WOMP* *WOMP*