[H] Affliction Warlock LF Weekend M Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys, affliction 'lock here. I've been playing WoW since the very end of BC, raided heavily in Wrath, and have sort of meandered since. However, I want to get back to progression raiding on a schedule that doesn't interfere with my weekday life. Friday/Saturday/Sunday raid are the times I need! Have purple logs for my ilvl in current H content.

Why you should consider me:
-I research raid content
-I'm up to date on my class
-Every attempt on a boss is an opportunity for me to improve my gameplay, not point a finger at a teammate
-I'm competitive as !@#$ and I love being a part of a strong core team
-I have two hands and can use them simultaneously while raiding
-I have 2-3 really funny one-liners every 2-3 months

I just wanna smash some bosses, guys. Will server transfer.

Doombotica#1227

EDIT: 8/9 H ToS and I know the KJ fight through and through. Let me know if you guys have any questions.
We are currently 8/9H with a 15% wipe on KJ, we need all due to people quitting the game, and we are looking to go mythic when we get enough people.

Guild: Non Offensive Innuendo
Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, and Tortheldrin

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Raid Times:
Friday, Saturday, and Monday 8-11PM Server

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Hey there, you sound like you'd be a perfect fit for Tectonic Plates! We're a semi-hardcore raiding guild that recently cleared 9/9H and we're looking to build up our mythic team. Our raid times our Saturday and Sunday 5-8 PST. We're a guild that makes progression but also knows how to have a good time that may or may not involve terrible puns (spoilers: it totally does). We are alliance, and I know that's kind of a hard sell, but with your attitude I know you'd fit right in! If you're at all interested here's a link with our guild info, including battle tags if you'd like to ask us any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752642185

Hope to see you aboard!
I think you would be a wonderful addition to our team. Let's talk in game.

About us:
- Server: Kil'Jaeden
- Faction: Horde
- Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
- Currently 3/9M, 9/9 H TOS LF a few more spots for Mythic Sisters Progression (19% wipe).

What we will offer:
- Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
- An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.
- paid server transfers for exceptional candidates

Recruiting ANY dps classes, with priority on following:
- rogue (any spec)
- mage (any spec)
- lock (any spec)
- shaman (any spec)
- demon hunter (havoc)
- paladin (ret)

How to get in touch:
- Add Rhinodude#1265 or dopher#1748
- Link your logs
Hey, Feardoomboomboticabliblioteca, we recently lost a lock, and are looking for one to replace him, as well as finish off our core for Mythic raiding. We raid Saturday/ Sunday, which fits your required days, hopefully our times mesh as well. Here's a c/p of our guild spam. I'm going to add you on bnet and try to get a feel for how your one-liners may fit in with our bad puns. But in the interim, have some spam...

Not Ideal
Horde- US Hyjal
Type: Semi-HC Progression raiding

Raid Times: Sat/Sun, 7p - 10p PST (10p - 1a EST)
Alt Run: Wednesday, 8p - 10p PST (10p - 1a EST)

Current Progression: ToS {1/9M, 9/9H}, NH {3/10M, 10/10H}, ToV {3/3H}
Loot: Personal* [will be moving to ML]
VoiceComm: DIscoball

https://notideal.enjin.com

Currently Recruiting:
rDps (3): - Hunter, Shaman, Warlock
mDps (1): - Demon Hunter, Warrior
Tank: - n/a
Heal: - n/a
Looking to build a roster of 20-22

Requirements:
Transmog: DaF
iLvl: 920 eq
Weapon Traits: ALLLLLL THE TRAITS (62+)
Benefits: Rewarded weekly contests, raid consumables, foodstuffs, gems, enchants, Progression BoE contributions

Policies can be summed up as "Don't be a jerk."

About US

Not Ideal is a newly re-formed, transfer guild from a smaller population server. We are a Horde-side, progression-oriented raiding guild. Beginning a little after the start of Nighthold, we were able to push 3 bosses in to Mythic content, and we're looking to go further in Tomb of Sargeras. Our raiders vary from veterans from previous expacs' Mythic content, to new friends we've made who have fled raid toxic raid environments.

Harassment/ verbal abuse is not tolerated. If you are elitist, overly-brusque, or any sort of hate-monger, we probably won't mesh. Don't belittle your fellows. And just to be clear, HARASSMENT IS NOT TOLERATED.

About YOU

. Raid Awareness >= Personality > Experience> Gear.
. Be open to constructive criticism, and have a desire to strive. While there will not be any hyper-scrutinization of game play, if it is noted that your gear itemization is ill-focused or you have poor uptime on your primary abilities, it will be expected of you to address.
. We are not necessarily looking for someone with similar raid Progression, so much as someone with compatible gameplay and personality. If you're a little ahead, if you're a little behind - we can deal. You should at least have experience with the current tier in LFR, or be willing to research. Alt's of mains who raid during the week are welcome.
. "Gr'up"s guild, would prefer applicants in their 30's, or mature 20's. Several 40+s in guild.
. Have a schedule that allows for consistent weekend raiding. Understand why consistency and reliability gets preferred seating.
. Understand with a roster of 20, occasionally people are going to have to sit on a fight. That means me, that means you. All things being equal, that means me more than you.
. Comfortable with using PTT if you want to communicate during raid. No one needs to hear you chewing chips, humming, singing, or outburst comments when we wipe. Okay, we might want to hear you singing, but still, no- use PTT.

Expectations

. VoiceComm: Discord. You don't have to talk, but it is necessary you are able to listen.
. Come to raid prepared with whatever consumables are necessary that are not supplied by the guild. This may include Food, Flasks, Potions, Runes, etc.
. Be prepared for whatever progression boss we will be facing. Ie, watch videos, read strats, plan your Talents accordingly.
. Patience, discipline: as we progress to harder content, there will be wipes. Many, many wipes.
. Your time is the raids time, the raid team's time is your time. Be prompt, be early, be undistracted, be ready for minimal downtime between pulls. Children or pets should be put in the closet (or otherwise handled) during raid. Don't waste your teammates' time.
. Come to raid with your mind right - no drinking or being high during raid. Avoidable mistakes cause avoidable wipes.
. Don't be disruptive. If you have an issue, pocket it until after raid to address.

Bnet add will come from mael8675#1365
Or you can reach me on Discord: Y*on#3465, or at yeon.notideal(at)gmail.com

https://notideal.enjin.com if you'd like to check us out.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com