928 Prot Pally and 927 Mage LFG

Guild Recruitment
My bf and I have been taking a break from WoW for a couple months now and are looking to get back into raiding. We've both played the game for 10+ years and have previous experience with mythic-level raiding. We've only experienced up through heroic ToS so far.

Where We're At: I'm trying to get back into playing my mage (played other characters for a few months prior to our break). He wants to play his prot paladin. For both of us, these are our oldest characters.

What We're Looking For: We're looking for a more casual raid environment. Would like to stay alliance and prefer no more than three nights a week with raids that end by midnight EST (9pm PST) at the latest (because work). We love being with a group of people that act like they actually like to play with each other.

Armories:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/undermine/faelyn
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/whisperwind/lucavian

If you think we'd be a good fit for your group, feel free to add us:

Faelyn#1821
Lucavian#1714
Hi Faelyn! My name is Carla! Not sure if you guys are interested in switching to Horde for the right fit guild. We currently have 4 couples in guild who actively raid. Your guys would fit right in to our environment perfectly! I'm not only looking for a couple dps, but for those "right" people that would fit our guild culture. We fit your raid times, and are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life> Wow.

We are 2/9 Mythic ToS. We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun, laughing, enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2-3): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST, Mon 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST

We are currently looking for a couple DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
Hi Faelyn and Lucavian, we are a newer Casual progressive (18+) guild on Stormrage (largest US est. server w/ over 1000 guilds), built w/ older adults (50+) in mind. Both myself (age 60) and another woman (has 6 kids) are the GMs. Our guild is trying to make raiding pleasurable again like it was back in the true Vanilla days and not feel like a chore. There is NO dps pushing or pressuring, benching for it, or M+ pushing to gear up w/. Not everyone likes or enjoys doing M+'s, dungeons, BGs, Arenas, so if any members enjoy doing those activities, all they have to do is group up w/ other members of likewise ilk. Our raid schedule is: progressive Sat/Sun (H TOS 3/9, 910+) or gearing up raid on Thurs. (N TOS 9/9, 880+). when the new Arus raid arrives, that will be our new progressive and H TOS will become the gear-up raid. We would also like to do some mythic raiding, but we won't push our players to get there like most guilds on this server do. We use Discord (not just for raiding) and plan on providing food and flasks for our progressive raiders. Repairs will have to wait for now, until gold in our g-bank is large enough to afford that. If we sound like the perfect home for the both of you, just IM either myself or Shaazul in-game for either more info/invite. Just mention your post if you decide to do so. Hope to have the both of you w/ us.
Hey Faelyn, i sent you and Lucavian Btag requests a simple rundown of our guild from our recruiting post

About Us
<Indicted> is a fairly recent addition to Mal'Ganis mythic progression, formed by a couple of groups of long-time friends. We're not bleeding edge raiders: we don't want to be. We want to have fun, kill bosses, and work together. We emphasize those aspects of the game, and try to work together in a low drama environment. We want to provide everything to our raiders to make raids as easy as they can be, and progress our players as individuals and as a guild through mythic Tomb of Sargeras.

We are looking for more raiders to join our raid team for mythic Tomb.

We are currently 5/9M 9/9H

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8-11 (9-12EST)
Thursday 8-11 (9-12EST)

Id love to hear from you if you are willing to transfer to horde, Malganis! if not hopefully you guys find the right guild fit for you!

Cheers!
Hey!

I've sent both of you bnet friend requests (Guts#1679) to discuss further about you guys joining. Our Horde guild <Horizon> on Kil'jaeden 9/9H would love to have you guys join our core raid going into M ToS once you're both ready. Our main need is DPS right now, but we can also take one of you as a Healer if either of you would prefer to play that.

Main Raids: Tue and Thur 8-11pm EST
Alt Raids: Wed and Sat 8-11pm EST
M+: Before/after raids and Sun afternoons

Look forward to talking with you!
(H)Wanderlust-Whisperwind is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H ToS and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst/Mon 8-11CST Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Ranged DPS- Couple slots open

Mage- High
Boomkin- Extremly High
Lock- High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Not really looking for any more melee but will consider skilled/geared players.

Enh shaman- Low
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- HIGH
Warr- Low
Feral- Med/High
Ret Pally- Low
WW Monk- Low

Healers- One/Two Main spec healer slots open+ Off spec healers wanted

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- High
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- One spot currently open.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Bump :)
I know we aren't an exact fit to what you mentioned but incase anything changes or shifts heres our card and would appreciate the consideration of us!

Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
Server: Area-52
9/9 N 9/9 H 3/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
DPS

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

I’ve made my best in slot list
And checked it twice
"Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
10/05/2017 03:51 PMPosted by Nekoduh
I know we aren't an exact fit to what you mentioned but incase anything changes or shifts heres our card and would appreciate the consideration of us!

Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
Server: Area-52
9/9 N 9/9 H 3/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
DPS

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

I’ve made my best in slot list
And checked it twice
"Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.

Your recruitment post is very creative, I appreciate that. Unfortunately, your raids end about 4 hours before I have to be at work, so it's a solid no go. :(
Hi Fae, we're looking to add a few to our roster. Beef#12743 . I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H In only a one month raiding together.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, nights). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    [A] [Sargeras]<Oathbound> is looking for a Co-Tank and DPS for our core raid team.

Current Progression
    9/9 H TOS

Our environment is geared towards the idea of raiding smarter not harder. We pride ourselves on matching progression of guilds that raid 12+ hours 3-4 nights a week.
    We consist of a number of players who have had hardcore raid experience in the past, as well as many of us having mythic progression already and are looking for a relaxed and competitive two day split for progression.
    Must have a guild first mentality, be able to follow direction, and not stand in fire. Must have a positive attitude, Discord and a Mic.

Our raid times are (8:00PM-11:00PM) CST/Server Wednesday/Thursday

Monday - Optional Farm Runs 8:30pm EST.

Mythic Plus runs usually done at night on off nights.

For further information please contact a member of our Guild Recruitment Team with any inquiries, questions, and/or comments:
    Pookiepox#1718
    Riscatto#1858
    <PugLife>
    Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
    We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
    Semi-Hardcore
    Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
    Server: Stormrage
    Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for: Mage, rogue, and demon hunter. All classes and good players will definitely be considered! As our raid group grows we will also be looking for one more healer, preferably a priest or resto shaman.

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
    PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
    Hello,
    I sent you a BNet request.

Here's my form recruitment message:

Casual Alliance raiding guild <Little Rascals> is looking for DPS, Healers, and a tank to continue farming Heroic and dabble in some mythic Tomb of Sargeras.
    We run Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:30PM-10:30PM EST. We have an alt normal farming run on Saturday nights starting between 8:30 and 9:00PM where we farm normal and perhaps dabble in some heroic with our alts.

We also want to add these people to supplement our ability to run 5 man mythic plus dungeons regularly. We strive very hard to get our entire raid team their max key run every week.

We have an application here:
    http://tinyurl.com/littlerascalsapplication

If you have an issue filling that out, please feel free to contact me via battletag:

AllamuchyAl#1246

Thanks!
    Hello Fae and BF. I realize that we're horde but we do tend to fit the bill for the other things you are looking for. We end our raids within your time frame but I'm not too sure of your start time. Currently, we are H7/9, N9/9, H10/10, H3/3 (AOTC all x-pac). Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you're interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We've been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during Legion. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for nearly 12 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit nerv-clan.com or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157
    Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
    Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: All

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
    We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
    Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM Server
    (Monday is optional farm)

Contact Info:
    BilboBaggins#1406
    Aeliar#1904
    <Aes Sedai> Mythic Team is recruiting!

Aes Sedai is a Mythic progression guild on Whisperwind/Dentarg

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, Thursday, & Monday 7pm-10pm Central

Currently Recruiting (Updated 17th July 2017)
    Druid - Balance
    Shaman - Elemental/Restoration
    Hunter - Beast Mastery/Marksman
    Mage - Arcane/Fire/Frost
    Priest - Shadow
    Warlock - Affliction/Destruction/Demonology
    Monk - Windwalker/Mistweaver

These are the specific classes we are looking for to join our mythic team, and it will be updated to reflect our needs in the future.

Progression
    ToS:2/9M-9/9H-9/9N
    NH: 6/10M-10/10H-10/10N
    TOV: 2/3M-3/3H-3/3N
    EM: 7/7M-7/7H-7/7N
    HFC: 13/13M-13/13H-13/13N

Some information about Aes Sedai
    Aes Sedai is an Alliance guild that formed on Whisperwind in April 2010 and consists of members with varying work and personal commitments. The members in our raid team excel at the game and are able to progress through content while current without the need for a demanding raid schedule. That being said, you will always find plenty of members online at any given time in-game or in our guild vent.

A large draw to Aes Sedai is our commitment to our raid schedule. We always start and finish our raids at the scheduled times so you will not run into a situation where raiding is conflicting with other commitments. Along with this, we also aim to make sure every member is a valuable part of our raid team. In joining our raid team, we try to make sure everyone gets to participate in the fights. Due to the nature of progression and the size of our roster we do have to rotate people in and out on mythic fights to fit the comp we need so bear in mind that people, whether it be you or an officer, will be sitting fights on occasion.

Finally, our main goal is to have fun while clearing content. The guild is comprised of adults from all walks of life who share a common passion for serious raiding in World of Warcraft in a laid back atmosphere.

In order to make progress with our raid schedule, there are a few things we expect from you:
    Be on time for raids.
    Be able to listen and speak in TeamSpeak/Discord as required.
    Study the mechanics of any upcoming progression fight.
    Be raid aware.
    Be all you can be by doing things that can help you maximize your characters performance (e.g World Bosses).
    Know that mechanics>numbers.
    Have a good attitude!

Other things to know about us!
    All raid necessities are provided by the guild. We have 8 bank tabs with 4 dedicated to raiding supplies. Enchants, flasks, pots etc. are available to all raiders and their alts. In return you are expected to contribute to the guild bank to help maintain the supply.
    We pass out loot based on an EPGP system.

For more information, chat in-game with our recruiting officers Perecles or Rhynno (btag's Perecles#1549 or Rhynno#1114 respectively) If you’re ready to apply, simply fill out an application on our website.

Website
    http://www.aessedaiguild.com
    Hey there, you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
    Hey Faelyn, if you're looking for something more laid back, one night a week, and only normal/heroic we might interest you. We have a few dps spots open at the moment. I think you guys would be a good fit, we have four other couples that raid on our team and are all pretty laid back. We're currently 9/9H and raid Fridays 8:30 to 11:30 EST. If you're interested feel to message me. Glaccius#1432

Spam below

Booty Raiders is searching for more players to join us. We've been raiding together since the beginning of Emerald Nightmare. Finished Nighthold 10/10H and are currently 9/9H for ToS.

Currently we raid on Friday nights from 5:30 to 8:30 server time (8:30 to 11:30 EST). We raid normal and heroic only. Raid leader has had experience in officer positions and raid leading since TBC.

We're a casual raiding team that is very close knit. We can currently field a team of 10 to 12 a week but, are in search of DPS that are mature, friendly, and looking to have a fun time in order to expand our roster. We're LGBT friendly that is more about having fun and being respectful.

We're more than willing to gear up and teach new members in order to help catch up returning players or players that want to try raiding. We run mythic pluses during all times of the week as well as the occasional alt raid. Socials are more than welcome as well.
    We're recruiting solid dps for a core raid spot. Let's talk?
    Regressive Raiders on Proudemore(PvE)
    5/9 M, 9/9 heroic ToS
    >>3 nights a week<<

Tues, Thur, Mon.
    7:00p-10:00p PST
    8:00p-11:00p MST
    9:00p-12:00a CST
    10:00p-1:00a EST

Add me, riplmg#1882
    Hallo multiperson entities!

We're Alliance, we raid two nights a week (Thursday/Sunday), and raid times are 9pm-12am EST (CST server). When can I send an invite? :-P

I kid... We'd love to do a trial run if you're interested. We're set on tanks (though a DPS/heals with an OT spec is useful to have around), but your BF could easily run either ret or holy (nominal preference for holy, but only nominal - our monk healer is crazy and has both DPS and healing weapons plowing through concordance ranks like there's no tomorrow).

Main info dump thread/post is here ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759367242 ), Bnet tag is Veyska#1819, and Discord tag is Veyska#5887. Cheers!