Tank and dps looking for heroic raid group!

Guild Recruitment
As the title states! :)
We know all of the fights in Tomb of Sargeras however we're looking for a heroic only raid group that can clear Tomb each week. I have both a 932 DK tank with a geared frost off spec and a 932 Affliction warlock. I bring with me two friends, a 929 warrior with other raid ready dps alts as well as a 934 enhancement shaman.

We would prefer a one or two night max and once again we are ONLY interested in heroic raiding, not mythic. If you could use three adept individuals for bolstering your heroic raid clears each week hit me up!
Hi Lilbappy,

Not sure if you're willing to go alliance, but Dark Origin is a heroic only guild that raids 2 days per week for a total of 4 hours. We raid Thursdays and Sundays from 9-11pm CST.

We might be interested in a few more dps to join our team. It is a plus if you can fill multiple roles in a pinch.

We are a group mostly filled with 30 somethings with lives, jobs, families, etc. So you won't find us online every day, but we do enjoy getting together a few times a week to kill some raid bosses.

If it sounds like we might be a good fit, please message me Amateria#1632
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
I would like to chat with you about joining us in <Dad Bod>. We are a heroic progression guild that is pretty new. We are cutting our teeth in tomb and getting lined up for antorus. We have had a lot of success recruiting and the interest and caliber of people have been incredible.

Because of that we are nearly full and I had to start closing off certain roles from recruitment. Rather than go into it here it would be better to chat about it and see if we would be a fit for you and your friends. I don't see any contact info in your post so hopefully you can reach out to me. Discord is best - gnome4life#2467.

Here is my recruitment post so you can take a look in advance.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758738676#post-1

We are mostly looking for ranged dps but it's not exclusive so let's talk and see what we can do.
Lilbappy,

All three of you would be most welcome in our Guild <Naughty Secrets>. As you requested in your post, we are a Heroic only Guild, and we raid 2x a week, Raid times are Wednesday from 8pm to 10pm CST and Saturday from 7pm to 10pm CST.
We are currently 7/9 H, as we got a late start, but we always get AOTC every Raid Tier, adding 3 more capable players would give our Raid Leader the flexibility needed to field the appropriate composition. I can be reached at Tega#1389 or you can respond here.

Yours,

Tayga
Hello!

We are alliance but interested in talking to you. Although we are 3/9 H we have only been in heroic as a team once. The team is just forming up but we have solid players in here.

<Astralis> (9/9 N, 3/9 H ToS) is a rapidly expanding casual raiding guild on Stormrage. We raid on Thursday/Saturdays from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Farming N ToS on Tuesday.

Who are we: We are veteran players led by a core group of Mythic raiders one shooting normal ToS and pushing into Heroic this week!!! We want to keep things casual but still progress and obtain AOTC. We hang out on discord, group up for keys, and guild chat is usually insane.

What are we looking for: Anyone who thinks they want to come raid and have fun. Friendly players who like to talk are welcome. If you don't know your class we will provide mentors to assist you. If you are gearing up or leveling... I will suggest/assign you gearing groups. We are not interested in those who only raid and never log on unless its raid nights. We will gear up players and run normal/lower keys. The goal is FAM. We want a close knit group of consistent and chill players in this guild. If you like memes, and drinking beers on discord then me hit up: kalki#11116
Hi, <Âffliction> is looking for good DPS. We are currently at 1/9H but working to push. We play on Alleria/Khadgar and raid Fri and push mythics Sat at 5pm central time. We also have people all over the world (all english speakers) so there are a lot of people who end up running keys and stuff throughout the week. Next week raid will be swapped to Sat and M+ is up to Fri though to make it a more available time for everyone. We know people have lives and circumstances get in the way sometimes, but just let us know if you can't make it asap and we'll work around it.

We have a laid back attitude but are semi-hardcore about raiding. We also have a few people who like to run BGs if that's you thing. Currently we're full on tanks and even have a some other members in line for the position, but would love to gain more solid DPS to add to our 10-man team. If you're still on the search for a guild, please send us a message.

You can contact us for any questions at:
Superpants#129708
Fizzy#11806
Kelpret#1353
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. You guys can run with us cross realm to feel out the group. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome!
Hi Lilbappy,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.