936 resto shaman looking for mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says, i'm looking for a new home to raid. Have 2/9 experience and am looking to raid 2 nights/week (tuesday/sunday would be a bonus). Prefer alliance.
5/9M 9/9H - Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. LF Strong RDPS Healer for our roster.lzzb#1772
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
9/9H ToS
2/9M ToS
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Fusion. Immediate core spot for sham healer on weekend team. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Fusion
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST; Team BGV Sun 8-10pm EST, Monday 9-11pm EST
  • Progression: Weekend: 9/9H, 4/9M; Team BGV 9/9H 3/9M
  • About Us: Fusion (formerly Super Effective) is a guild that was created by a group of friends at drop of TOS who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The guild finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council; Team BGV : Personal
  • Guild Recruit Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758807166
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Pulse, Magtheridon, is an EST Horde guild with many members who have raided on and off together for years. Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic +, and even form pug raid groups together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. Most of our members are over 25 but all are welcome as long as they can bring a mature attitude to progression raiding.

Raid Times:
    Tuesdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
    Thursdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
    Sundays | Optional Heroic/Alt Run | 8pm

Pulse is 3/9M & 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras. We are recruiting all ranged DPS and one non paladin offspec healer for mythic tomb progression in anticipation of Antorus, the Burning Throne. Our current recruitment goals are to create more flexibility in our raid composition both for the purpose of boss stratagies and to allow raiders a night off when real life happens. That said, core raid spots are available to incoming recruits who demonstrate great raid awareness and DPS.

We run heroic ToS on Sundays for the purpose of catching up new raiders and ample mythic + groups throughout the week. Heroic/Mythic raiders are asked to be on time with proper enchants, gems and consumables at the ready.

Please contact Bood#1672 Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, Avianflu#1934 or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you
    Hey there Thalent!!! I'll keep this short and sweet.

We are Rivaled-Dragonblight US, an Alliance guild.

We raid Tue-Thur-Sun 8-11pm PST

We are currently 5/9M ToS. We are a fun and friendly guild that focuses on progression. If you have any questions you can hit me up @ Fobeck#1190 or Bryan#1177. Or message any officer in game.
    Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
      7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
      10/10 M-NH
      3/3 M-ToV
      7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
    Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
    Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
    Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
    soj#11462

Faction:
    Horde

Connected Realms:
    Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
    Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
      Healer (any class)
      Feral Druid
      Ret Paladin
      Balance Druid
      Shadow Priest
      Warlock

Where to apply:
    If interested, you may reach out to soj#11462 or apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
    <Mythic Plus Raiders> (9/9H, 6/9M) is a newly formed guild on Sargeras looking to push further into mythic content. Consisting of several of the leading mythic plus players on the server, we're confident that we can down content in a timely fashion and push for cutting edge each new raid tier.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for dedicated, skilled, and reliable raiders to join our team for mythic progression.

Currently recruiting:
    Melee: rogue, warrior
    Ranged: mage, hunter
    Healer: shaman, paladin

Even if your class isn't listed, feel free to apply, exceptional players are always welcome.

Expectations:

The majority of the members of <Mythic Plus Raiders> value the challenge of high level mythic keystones (hence our name). Members of Mythic Plus Raiders are expected to have a deep understanding of their class, and have the drive to always become a better player. To be successful in both Mythic+ and raids, players need to play at their highest level and have high self accountability.

Our goal is to create a healthy and productive raiding environment. As such, it is vitally important that our raiding core meshes well together. We have a team mentality while raiding, and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to effective teamwork. Respect your Teammates!

Raid Times:

8:30-11:30 (EST) Monday
    8:30-11:30 (EST) Tuesday
    8:30-11:30 (EST) Wednesday

We expect that all aspirants will be able to fully commit to our raid times and maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. Invites will go out at 8:15 to clear trash to ensure boss is pulled on time at 8:30. Loot is handled by officer council based on attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received.

Required Addons:

DBM/Bigwigs
    RCLootCouncil
    ExorsusRaidTools
    Weakauras2

If <Mythic Plus Raiders> fits your style of play, or you have any questions please feel free to contact:

Franois (Jimaram#1318)

Bigjohn (Bigjohn#11669)
    Your post is rather short, though my guilds times line up with what you are looking for. So hopefully I hear from you on btag and we can chat a bit.

<Mostly Harmless> is a 6/9M semi-hardcore guild on Malfurion/Trollbane. Raid Days are Tue/Thur 10pm-1am and Sun 9pm-1am EST. We are currently looking for 1 healer and a couple dps to fill our roster for throne.

Check us out at mostlyharmlessraiding.com

Contact - Xeek#1682
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance 9/9H 5/9M is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Ranged DPS (Hunters, Mages, Moonkins, etc)

We are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Keaton#1165 - Melee Lead
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    Hey Thalent,

I'll keep this short. I know you prefer Alliance, but hopefully you'll consider a faction change.

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
    We are currently recruiting for core spots to fill our roster and finish out Cutting Edge ToS heading into Antorus.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
    Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
    Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST

Add me on B.net, Rec#11240. I look forward to hearing back from you!
    Well I am kinda interested can't really tell if we are a fit but chat with me and we can figure it out. Sorry we are not alliance !!

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 5/9M T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST
    We have been pugging 2spots in mythic For about 6 weeks and would like to fill those spot.

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish ToS and get cutting edge but we may not complete it due to attendence.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
    Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic raiding progression guild. We are 9/9H 5/9M with a huge focus on Mythic raiding content. We also offer RBG’s, Rated Arenas, Tmog runs, and guild events with prizes! Mythic+ is a big focus of the guild as well – Requiring a +10 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10 - +18 during the week.

What we need:
    We consider anyone who has the drive, passion, and commitment to be a-part of our Mythic Raiding Team – That being said we have a great need for the following:
    Resto/Ele Shaman
    Boomkin/Resto Druid

Required Add-On’s and Voice Chat:
    Discord
    RC Loot Council
    Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods

More details about our loot rules can be found at https://www.efficientguild.com/loot

Chat: Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday & Thursday 10:00PM – 12:00AM EST

Optional Raid Day: Saturday - 10PM EST - 12:00PM EST

Btags:
    BlackLotus#1646 – Recruitment Officer (Try and reach me first)!
    Karma#12379 – GM
    Nethergard Watch

We are currently looking for a couple more players to round out our mythic progression roster.

To apply, or for more information, please contact Dalfiuss or Carthion in game or Dalfiuss#1247 or Carth#1634 in Battle.net.

Main Progression Raid Days (Times are EST)
    Thursday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm
    Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

Optional Casual Raid Day (We run the difficulty behind our progression raid)
    Monday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

We are currently 3/9M TOS
    Hey dude, I know you said that you prefer alliance but if you're open to Horde, <Pulse> is a 3/9M guild looking for a healer. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:45-11:00 EST. You can add me on #Montag11525 if you have any questions.

Here's the rest of the info!

Pulse, Magtheridon, is an EST Horde guild with many members who have raided on and off together for years. Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic +, and even form pug raid groups together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. Most of our members are over 25 but all are welcome as long as they can bring a mature attitude to progression raiding.

Raid Times:
    Tuesdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
    Thursdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
    Sundays | Optional Heroic/Alt Run | 8pm

Pulse is 3/9M & 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras. We are recruiting all ranged DPS and one non paladin offspec healer for mythic tomb progression in anticipation of Antorus, the Burning Throne. Our current recruitment goals are to create more flexibility in our raid composition both for the purpose of boss stratagies and to allow raiders a night off when real life happens. That said, core raid spots are available to incoming recruits who demonstrate great raid awareness and DPS.

We run heroic ToS on Sundays for the purpose of catching up new raiders and ample mythic + groups throughout the week. Heroic/Mythic raiders are asked to be on time with proper enchants, gems and consumables at the ready.

Please contact Bood#1672 Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, Avianflu#1934 or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you!
    Hey thalent! I don't know if you are willing to raid three days a week but here is our info anyways so you can consider us.

<Storm> is an alliance legacy guild on Sargeras, formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, we've consistently held top positions on Gilneas throughout its history. We later relocated to Sargeras in search of additional talent.

We are focused on finding people who are enthusiastic and passionate about raiding. Our goal is to clear the content at the highest difficulty, but with leisure. Outside of raid several members enjoy games such as LoL, HoTS, Overwatch, and others, and are always looking for more people to join.

Progression:
    HFC - 13/13M
    EN - 7/7M
    ToV - 3/3H 2/3M
    NH - 10/10H 10/10M
    TOS - 9/9N 9/9H 6/9M

Raid Times:
  • Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (7-10 CST/Server)
  • Monday (OPTIONAL) 8:00pm-11:00pm EST - currently used for heroic and normal clears Alts are welcome if they are appropriately geared.
  • Priority:
    Tank: CLOSED
    Healer: Restoration Shaman
    Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman, Warlock
    Melee DPS: Rogue

~We will consider any exceptional applicants, so if your class is not listed, please feel free to apply still.~

Our guild also does look to get raiders a max loot level mythic + key completed every week as a thank you to the hard work that is done in raids.

If you are interested in joining, please contact:
  • Rynzler#2573 on Discord or Rynzler#11268 on Battle.net
  • Reyner#1357 on Discord or Reyner#21193 on Battle.net
  • Bonus Stage - Stormrage [A]

7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 7/10M NH, 5/9M ToS.

We raid from 10am-2pm Est. Saturday/Sunday.

We are currently recruiting everything but especially:
    Resto Druid
    Resto Shaman
    Mistweaver Monk

If you would like to contact me in game we can talk more or apply on our website if this is something you are interested in. http://bonustageguild.guildlaunch.com

Navet#1532 or Terrific#11936
    Hi there, we could use another healer on the team :)

We are Something Shiny on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
    Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 9/9 H-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 1/9M - 4/9M TOS. We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Loot: Personal (Subject to Change)

DPS spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS numbers. This will be done by an additional trial raid night for non-core raid members to show off DPS and mechanical skill and try to earn a core DPS spot.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto Shaman
    2 ) Holy Paladin
    3 ) Holy/Disc Priest
    4 ) Sub Rogue
    5 ) Balance/Feral Druid
    6 ) Mistweaver Monk
    7 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
    8 ) Marksmanship Hunter
    9 ) Enhancement/Elemental Shaman
    10) Unholy Death Knight
    11) Retribution Paladin

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
    Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
    Ragnorrakk#1753
    <Hide The Pickle> Bleeding Hollow

-Tomb of Sargeras:

6/9-M

Looking for Competitive players for Mythic progression for Tomb.

---Recruitment---

: Rogue :
    : Hunter :
    : Dps Warrior :
    : Resto Sham :
    : Holy Pally :

:: We do not have roster issues ::

With that said, we are always looking for players who are comfortable in their class/role to compete for a core spot within our Raid team!
    If you are looking for strong guild structure no BS and a fun raid environment check us out!

Loot: EPGP

Days/Times: Tues,Thurs 830-1130 EST

Add me on Bnet if interested or for more info

Ataxius#11861