920 Returning Frost DK LF Morn Weekend!

Guild Recruitment
Hello Everyone. I am a returning 90%+ parsing Frost DK coming back to slay TOS if possible and for sure Antorus. I am very Reliable first off. If I commit to your guild I am one of those raiders that you can for sure count on. I Absolutely love my class and know all the ends and outs of a DK since its release in WotLK. I am looking for a Guild that runs on SAT/SUN anytime between 7AM and 2PM EST. If you do not fit these times I can not raid with you. If you would like to discuss me joining your raid team please add me on Btag thumper#12501.
BUMP
Team Rocket is a tight knit casual raiding guild. We were formed at the start of the expansion with a core group that has been raiding together since BC and Warth. We've been gone through all phases of the game to pushing end game content to taking time off but our chemistry has never waned. We decided to put together this guild for one focus, to march to the beat of our own drum. All of us, and most of of the people who have joined us this expansion are adults. We work full time, have families etc...I don't expect this game to be a second job. We are a Heroic focused guild that ventures into Mythic once the content has been cleared. That being said, progression is not our objective. Rather to build a community where we can build fond memories together.

Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday 9am to Noon EST. So far in Legion we are 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H, 1/10M, 9/9H and 2/9M. We are looking mainly for more dps to fill out our roster. All players are of course welcome. You can contact me or any officers in game or contact me on battlenet @ Burntlettuce#1968 or TuckingFypo#1701 or any officer in game. Hope to hear from you soon!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com