925 lock lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey my guild just recently broke up. I'm looking for a heroic/mythic raiding guild to call home. I was most recently playing a 936 prot warrior and have killed 1/9 mythic and 9/9 heroic tomb. I prefer horde but am willing to faction change for serious offers. My raid times that I can make are 5 pm PST to 930 pm PST Monday-Friday. I am also willing to play my warrior if needed.

My armorys are as follows:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/kaerenas

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/reshten

If you would like more info add me on bnet @ af92507#1385
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 3/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Xkp#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
star#1636
poopy#11111
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi Kaerenas! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2-3): Tues & Wed 5:00pm - 8:00pm PST,
Mon 6:00pm - 8:00pm PST (Optional)

We are 2/9 Mythic ToS. We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for a couple dps to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Just in case the days/times are a little flexible for you we are interested in a strong Warlock such as yourself.

Please feel free to add me if you're interested.

[H]<Resistance>
    Is a highly efficient US-Hyjal-PVE semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Tomb of Sargeras is a new opportunity for many. If you are determined up step into (6hr) "casual-mythic" raiding, bring the right blend of performance, dedication, passion and attitude, feel free to get in touch!

Raid times:
    Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST.
  • Wednesday 7-9 PST is Mythic/Heroic-ToS optional/alt-raid - Friends&Fam welcome to join!
  • Weekends will be focused on Mythic content
  • Current Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7M *Cutting Edge
    Trials of Valor: Mythic 3/3M *Cutting Edge
    Nighthold: Mythic 9/10M
    Tomb of Sargeras: Mythic 6/9M Heroic 9/9H
    We have exemplified high-efficiency within our relaxed 2-night, 6 hour raid schedule. Other "semi-hardcore" guilds typically need 8-12 hours a week to be on our level of progression.

(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).

We progression-raid 6hrs/week, if you are raiding for 2x our time, and NOT 2x our progression, think about how efficient and competent your current raid team is; consider how you are spending your valuable time.
  • We spend our time not prog-raiding like it's a 2nd job to play some alts, organizing alt-raids, PVP, and even play other games (LoL, Overwatch etc).
  • If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling its potential, wasting too much time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.
    Recruitment Needs

Healer: High Priority 2x
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Pally
  • Resto Druid
  • Melee DPS: High Priority 2x
  • Any
  • Ranged DPS: Med Priority 1x
  • Any class - (Shadow Priest preference)
  • Tank 1x: Closed
  • Any class: Must have prior Mythic-tanking exp
  • Talented players of any class/spec will be considered!
    Applicants without mythic experience must show exceptional heroic logs.
    We believe in “bringing the player not the class.”

We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule, but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+ for the maximum weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating, are active daily clearing mythic+ runs and making sure our team is doing the most they can each week to improve)

We are a social, and communicative team with lots of banter outside of our focused raid-time. We would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application so we can get a feel for each other's communication style and personality. Sharing the same (in-game) goals and building guild-culture is very important to us.
    Combat Logs are required!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for mythic-progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.

We have raiders from across the world from England, to Hong Kong, to New Zealand, all the way to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. Your orientation, geographic or otherwise, doesn't matter as we welcome all. We just ask you to be respectful of others (even Canadians!)

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
    Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.

Interested or want more info?
    Whisper/Add BTAG:
  • CKBEAST#1849 (GM)
  • Bear#1696 - Myself
  • Hey Kaerenas,

If the information below fits what you're looking for reach out to me on BT. We've got an open tank or RDPS spot.

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin (US) - Horde is recruiting for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras!

About:
    The guild was formed during WOD by a group of RL friends. We offer a fun, friendly and competitive semi-casual raiding environment, that focuses on clearing heroic content and getting AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team.

Progression:
    9/9 H TOS

Recruiting Needs:
    Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK & Rogue)
    Ranged DPS (Any Class)
    Tank (Any Class)
    Hybrid Tank (Any Class)

Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.
    Optional alt run on Sunday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested or need more info.
    Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
    Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, H Pally, H Priest, Disc Priest, and any DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
    We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
    Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM Server
    (Monday is optional farm)

Contact Info:
    BilboBaggins#1406
    Aeliar#1904
    Hey there, keeping it short! Here's what you need to know about us! Hope to hear from you soon!

<Sonder> (9/9H 3/9M ToS) Is currently recruiting dedicated members for our raid roster! This includes new upcoming raid Antorus, the Burning Throne. Our goal is to consistently make meaningful progression until AoTC, and further if the roster allows us. We are currently only trialing skilled members for the following positions:

DPS:
    Any class/spec will be considered c:

Our raid times will consist of:
    Wednesday 9-11pm EST
    Thursday 9-11pm EST

Repairs, Flask, and Food will be provided for all Raiders!

If you're interested in our guild or have some questions, please feel free to add me at:
    Dinogoesrawr#11896
    [H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan - Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time.

The leaders of Blackhole Gaming have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild.

Progression:
    Tomb of Sargeras - 4/9M
    Nighthold - 7/10M
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
    ToV - 3/3H

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruiting all classes especially looking for
  • Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest

• Anyone with above average parses should apply. Lower parsing/ilvl applicants will be considered but must bring a mindset to improve. 61 traits minimum.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

RECRUITMENT OFFICER: FatNinja001#1504
    <Eternal Kingdom>

IMPERIUM Team W/F 6:30-9:30 PST

Have you recently come back to the game? Are you a decent player who just doesn’t want to do the 4-5 day a week thing anymore? Looking to get more into raiding but don’t know where’s a good place to start? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Recruitment Needs

Imperium plays Wednesday and Friday nights from 6:30-9:30pm PST with an optional farm day on Tuesdays starting in Antorus. We are looking for:
    * Holy Pally and Shaman
    * Melee DPS (DH, U DK)
    * Ranged DPS (We're full on mages)

About Imperium

Imperium started from a few people and are now 3/9 Mythic and We’re a vocal group, we’re great friends and we have a tendency to say things off the cuff. We don’t use tasteless, homophobic, racist or ghetto language.

Our current short term goal is to clear as far into Mythics as we can before Tomb of Sargeras kicks in, find excellent players who play on a similar level to us and really fit in well. Getting as far as we can while not inducing the ultimate stress factor onto our team is what we're striving for this expansion. Long term I would like to see us progress with more effort and efficiency while remaining laid back and fun. I firmly believe you can progress steadily while enjoying yourself. It is possible!

Who is Eternal Kingdom?

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on the Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 10 teams currently working through Mythic content ranging from 8/9 down to 3/9. We have 4 teams working on completing heroic and will remain heroic teams as stepping stone teams to help brand new players and the casual players to succeed. We also have many fun runs and a recruiting team designed to do runs solely for gauging recruits and performance. We are stretched across 4 guilds connected together by Greenwall (an addon that allows all guilds involved to communicate as one guild).

What Do We Want To See In You?

You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic raiding. Ideally we’d like to see you in ilvl 915 or higher with your weapon AP at 60 or more. We’d like to see you parsing in color for your ilvl on your warcraftlogs link.

If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at:

Team Lead Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775
    Team Ambassador Leayha - Leayha#1419
    Raid Leader Raethar - Dellenn#1563
    <Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A] 5/9M Recuiting!

Weekday Team:
      Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST

Progression:

5/9M ToS
    Current Needs:
      Healer: MW/ Resto Shaman/HPriest/HPally
      DPS:
        Any Ranged
        Any Melee

Weekend Team:
      Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST

Progression:
      5/9M ToS

Current Needs:
      DPS:
        High need for ranged DPS

*Will consider any exceptional applicants*

What we expect from you:
      We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss!
      Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on
      Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date
      Be properly gemmed and enchanted.
      Have your consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.)
      Maintain good attendance record.
      Have a positive attitude!

What you can expect from us:
      Leadership will follow above guidelines and also:
      We provide cauldrons and feasts for main raids.
      We are available with honest feedback about performance or any other issues. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same way.
      We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team.

More information at and apply at: http://la-gaming.enjin.com/home

Contact us:
    *Weekday Team*
    -Presario#1379 Officer
    -Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
    -LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord)

*Weekend Team*
    -Gris#1272 Recruiter (@Gris#9036 Discord)
    -Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
     Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Mythic ToS soon!
    MMXVII Is recruiting for Mythic Progression through the remainder of legion and beyond. We are a family oriented raiding team focused on providing a safe PUG-free environment for our members who enjoy raiding as much as they like doing other things outside of raid time. We run unbiased loot council as a method of distributing loot to our team mates, to keep everyone at the same pace. No one receives any special treatment - not even officers or guild master, however there is a matter of trust involved.

Our times are:
  • Friday: 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
  • Saturday 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
  • Trial with us?
    Our trial period is very specific. When you trial with us you have the option to do so on your realm if cross realm, and will take about two weeks to make an assessment. Upon completion we tell you to either transfer to our guild or you respectfully decline your application. In rare cases we may extend your trial period extra time to make a solid assessment.

What we expect from you:
    We expect all raiders to play their class to the best of their ability and overall outmaneuver mechanics. What we also look for in a raider is their personality. Being a family oriented guild - we want to make sure a member is someone we want to be around and be the kind of person we wish to do all things Warcraft with.

What you expect from us:
    You will surely expect us to do what needs to be done, and ensure progress moves at a stable pace if not ahead of schedule. You wish to surround yourself among members you can say you really enjoy playing with.

What officers will do:
  • The officers of the guild will ensure progress moves at the pace desired.
  • The officers will make the tough decisions most normal members can't be relied on to perform such as benching players, removing in-subordinates, and making financial decision of the guild entirely.
  • Recruiting:
  • Tanks: 0
  • Healers: Always in consideration
  • DPS: Always in consideration however prefer RDPS
  • Necessities and requirements:
  • Boss Mods for awareness
  • Exorsus Raid Tools awareness
  • RCLootCouncil for loot distribution
  • Contact information:
    Battletag: Pixel#12533
    Discord: https://discord.gg/QEhRfnX

Extra Stuff:
    Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/308612
    Current Roster(excluding bench players and friends): http://tinyurl.com/y9sfrufj

Streams:
  • Guild Master
  • www.twitch.tv/pixel_survivor
  • Officer 1
  • www.twitch.tv/synetics
  • Officer 2:
  • www.twitch.tv/chrystabeaer
    Circle of Titans is a casual AOTC raiding guild on Arygos/Llane currently 9/9 and looking to recruit a tank and dps for our Mythic Tomb progression. Our group is composed of experienced players who want to progress while having a good time in an adult atmosphere. If you are interested in end game content without the hardcore pressure, then give us a yell.

Minimum Requirements:
    • 930 item level

Schedule (EST):
    Tuesdays: 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
    Wednesdays: 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm

Recruitment Needs:
    We are currently looking for any dps classes that can pull a minimum of 900k dps single target. All that we ask is that you know the specifics of your character and can handle boss mechanics.

Any questions can be directed in game to the following players Arycelle-Arygos, Elunearie-Arygos, Cyrsei-Arygos, Katylou-Arygos, Hirowolfe-Arygos, Nuttote-Arygos

Cyrsei#1290
    NutTote#1835
    hirowolfe#1267
    Hi Kaerenas,

<Mutiny> is a horde guild on Dragonmaw server, we are 5/9m ToS. We are looking to solidify our range lineup and although your gear is a tad lower than that of the rest of the raid group I am sure we will have you caught up in no time. We would love a second lock to bring versatility and strong range dps to the group. We are a mature group, many with families and other responsibilities so we dont enforce a lot of extra farming etc to be able to participate in raids. We understand life takes priority also, and all we ask for absences is they they are posted ahead of raid start in our guild discord. We are however doing mythic so we do expect a certain level of play and attendance - pots flasks and food are also expected.

We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7-10pm PST (10-1am EST). Loor is distributed by council using the RC loot council addon.

If you think this sounds like a place for you please let me know by btag or in discord.
    Zinn#1375 (btag)
    Zinn#6927 (discord)

Thanks,
    Dizz
    <Raven Guard> is looking for more raiders! We raid Tuesday and Wednesday evenings 8-11 PM EST (server). Thursday night same times, is optional for farm.
    Our newly formed Weekend team runs Saturday/sunday 8pm-11pm.

Our GM and AGM have previous raid tier experience through all of WoW. Our GM has been raiding since Molten Core, has experience with all raid tiers, and has been apart of just about all beta, and alpha stages of this game. Our AGM has been raiding since Wrath, with a small break thru Cata, coming back to raiding in Pandaria. Both GM and AGM have raided together since BRF, and have experience with Mythic progression, both as a team and together in previous guilds.

Our focus in looking at potential raiders will be to look for people that can do mechanics, above all other aspects. Our current core raiders are all will and able to help work on rotations, stats, etc, to help bump dps for potential recruits.

Raid Team Goals

Our main focus and goal thru this expansion is to have fun raiding, and to encourage our raiders to enjoy themselves as well. We want to eventually have a full Mythic progression team, and be able to clear full Mythic.

Addons, Consumables, Chat

Our raid team will be asked to get, or have already installed, the following add-ons:
    DBM or BigWigs
    Discord

As a guild, we have the capability to provide the following:
    Food
    Flasks
    Potions
    Vantus Runes

These will be provided with the understanding that as a raider, you are willing to help support the guild crafters with materials needed to make the above items. As long as these materials are available, the guild will provide for our raid team. We believe that all raiders should have the ability to have what is needed to be the best possible raider they can be, but we also know that endless hours farming
    can be tedious, so all raiders are asked to help restock the guild as needed.

Chat will be done through Discord, so please have the ability to use this chat system. A working headset and mic will be needed for each raid.

If you have any questions, want to join, or chat about anything else to do with the guild, feel free to reply here or message us in game :)

GM- Zeerek#1116
    Co-GM -Deliahshadow#1586
    Valyrian 6/9 Mythic. We are two days, Tues/Thurs from 730-1030 pacific. Kil Jaeden is the server.

If you have interest contact me on my battletag BouncyBear#120469
    Hi Kaerenas,

<Lose Your Life> on Lightbringer is currently seeking Core DPS for our Mythic roster. We're an active community that raids Tuesday/Thursday from 9-12 PM EST. We're currently 4/9 Mythic.

If you want to see what our raid environment is like, check out some of our progression raiding! https://youtu.be/QGormGbcTHE

Check us out and apply online at http://www.loseyourlife.com/

Feel free to add me on BNet if you have any questions!
    Dorgenedge#1701
    (H)Wanderlust-Whisperwind is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H ToS and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst/Mon 8-11CST Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- High
    Boomkin- Extremly High
    Lock- High
    Spreist- High
    Hunter- Med/High
    Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- 1/2 slots open
    Death knight- Med
    Demon hunter- Low
    Rogue- HIGH
    Warr- Low
    Feral- Med/High
    Ret Pally- Low
    WW Monk- Low

Healers- One/Two Main spec healer slots open+ Off spec healers wanted

Mistweaver Monk- High
    Resto Druid- Med
    Holy pally- Low
    Resto Sham- Low
    Holy priest- High
    Disc priest- Med

Tanks- One spot currently open.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
    Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)