4 930+ Raider looking for Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
4 3/9m players looking for a serious guild willing to take the rest of ToS and Antorus. We would prefer to STAY HORDE.

Raid days MUST BE Tues, Wednesday and Thursday any time.

Our Classes
Ret
feral
Boomy
Warlock

Logs(please check ilvl Logs)
Ret: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/bruninieks
Feral: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/slaydruid
Boomy: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13242068/13#difficulty=4&class=Druid&spec=Balance&metric=dps&bracket=-1
Warlock: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/karthlock

Post down below or message me on discord Whammer41#4591
Contact info
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as everything seems like it would fit well. if you don't mind going ally that is ^_^

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Could you swing (3 days) 9 hours? T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic

-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Contact me in game or over discord, very interested in the 4 of you.

We are Valar Morghulis on Mal'Ganis (US). We are a Semi-Hardcore 2-Day mythic raiding guild. We are currently 5/9M ToS. Our roster has space for a few talented melee and ranged DPS to finish pushing ToS and prepare for Antorus in the months to come.

The following classes are in very high demand but we are considering all DPS classes at this time:
-Warrior (Arms/Fury)
-DK (Unholy)
-Hunter (Marks/BM)
-WW Monk
-Talented DPS

Any DPS with a geared healing/tanking Offspec is also very desirable. With that said, any talented player will be considered and we place a premium on players who display flawless mechanical ability.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm-11pm Central Time. We do an optional Heroic clear on Sundays at 8pm Central.

The leadership of Valar Morghulis has played together since Vanilla, so the guild has existed for a very long time. We are not hardcore but do expect that raiders know their class, know the fights, and come fully prepared with consumables. While we are raiding we are serious about killing bosses. This doesn't mean we don't have fun. We do off night Heroic clears, alt runs, and tons of Mythic+ runs. Only the mythic raid roster is competitive.

Contact me if you want to know more.
Discord: Kobrahn#9822
Battletag: Kobran#11930
Hello, it looks like you guys would be a good fit for our group, as we are currently in need of all your classes and raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. However we won't be looking to do mythic until Antorus. See info below for why. If you're patient and want to be part of a group of fun and highly skilled players, hit me up on bnet (quail#1772).

Top players from Tichondrius are reviving an old guild with the hopes of recreating some of our best raiding experiences. Our current roster is made up of highly experienced mythic players who are extremely skilled at their respective classes (legendary parses across the board) and driven to progress. We're looking for other skilled players who would be a good fit to add to our core raid team. We are in the process of reviving during ToS, with the main goal being to recruit solid players to push Mythic progression in Antorus.

About the Guild:

<Atypical> is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition. We have been a top 10 guild on the server in the past, and we look forward to honoring that legacy once we are finished rebuilding.

Raid Schedule:

Antorus: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

ToS Schedule: H ToS Thusday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

Currently Recruiting:

High Priority: 1 Tank, Warlock, Rogue, Mage, Hunter

Medium Priority: Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Deathknight, Ret Pally, Shammy, Windwalker, Feral, healers other than Priest/Shammy

Low Priority: Warrior, Spriest

We are always looking for great players! Please message us even if your class isn't high on the priority list, and you think you would be a good fit.

You can contact us via bnet for more information:

- Lys (GM): quail#1772
- Naptime (Raid Leader): kNOwMynd#1976
Hey Bruninieks, I would love to talk with you about all of you joining our raid team!

<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11:45 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
-Lock
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Rogue
-Ret Pally
However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH
Hiya!

I am from <RuM> on Bleeding Hollow. <RuM> is an adult mature, semi-hardcore guild. Everyone is 18+, officer's are between 22-36 years old. The guild has been around for a long time and there is a stable core group.

We raid Tuesday's and Thursdays from 8pm-11pm EST. There is an optional alt/AP run on Mondays from 8pm-11pm EST. We have a lot of fun, but since we only raid two nights a week, we run our raids efficiently. You will not hear any bickering or yelling in our discord, we are a friendly group =). Loot is distributed using EPGP.

Currently 9/9H, 5/9M ToS. We will continue to progress as far as we can in this raid tier. We also do M+ almost every night.

Please let me know if you are interested. Lelyia#1170 (Bnet) I look forward to hearing from you!
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 3/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Star#1636 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
Poopy#11111
I have sent you a btag request. I will just give you the basics of my guild.

<TOAST> Area-52, Horde.
6/9 Mythic Tomb.
10/10 Mythic NH. Prior to patch.
7/7 Mythic EN. Prior to patch.

We are the largest guild on our server, with 2 connected guilds, 9 raid teams, and a dedicated RBG team.

I am recruiting you for Team 1, which raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST. I mention the fact that we have so many raid teams, and people online, because people like to be able to do things like Mythic+'s and Heroic clears, outside of their raid time. We usually have 200+ people online, if not more. We are always doing something, and would love to talk to you further about a spot, if you are interested!

Btag: ihealdrunk#1812
<Realistic> Is a serious Progression guild based on US Stormrage (PVE High Pop Realm) - We are serious about pushing top rankings and are currently looking to round out our roster.

Current Progression
9/9H 3/9M TOS (second week together)

Recruitment Needs

Tank-None

DPS-
All Classes

Healers-High
Druid/MW/Priest

RAID TIMES ARE LISTED (for anyone that gets confused about time zones)
PST
Tuesday – 8:00PM - 11PM
Wednesday- 8:00PM - 11PM
Thursday - 8:00PM - 11PM
CST
Tuesday – 10:00PM - 1AM
Wednesday - 10:00PM - 1AM
Thursday - 10:00PM - 1AM
EST
Tuesday – 11:00AM - 2AM
Wednesday - 11:00AM - 2AM
Thursday- 11:00AM - 2AM

If you are looking at joining us you should desire 3 things above all else.

1) An unbiased, stable, drama-free raiding environment led by experienced top end raiders.
2) Raiders that are held accountable for constantly improving and being the best
3) Efficiency and attitude needed to push top rankings on a 3 day schedule.

What we expect from you:
-That you show up early, prepared with full consumables, knowledge of fights and strategies ahead of time.
-That you are able to think analytically and understand that the mechanics of a fight are the most important thing not your numbers
-That you can conduct yourself appropriately in a group of 25+ people
-That you are able to review logs and improve yourself on a weekly basis
-You are okay with sitting out on fights once in a while

What you can expect from us:
-Unbiased leadership
-Raiders that have raided and led many different top US guilds
-A long term home with people who are laid back and wish to progress with other like minded individuals
-The best players will be the ones who get the most raid time for progression
-Low drama, it goes a long way to keeping things running smoothly.

Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master
Honeycrisp#1965 Officer
Pkingg15#1485 Officer
Orgrain#1860 Officer
Hello Bruninieks,
Give us a look and reach out if you have any questions. I believe we would be a great fit for you.

<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Tomb of Sargeras. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and preparing for mythic. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that is a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently full on tanks, but open to all DPS and Healers; including dual specs.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: demonkiller#1194

If you prefer email: lonebush@hotmail.com
Hello. You look like a good fit for Big Flooppy Noodle. We're 4/9 M TOS raiding tues/thurs 8pm-11pm. BFN is a guild focused on progression,clearing current content, and having fun while doing it. If you're interested accept my bnet request and we can talk more about it.

Manaconda#1648
Who is Stacks In Fire? 3/9 M 9/9 H
Were a fairly new guild, within this expansion, however many of our members have been playing since vanilla. The guild was founded by 3 brothers and IRL friends, and because of that we do have the chill laid back vibe however we are very competitive! If raiding in a Semi hardcore guild is what youre looking for we are PERFECT for you! ❤︎

We Raid Tues, Wed, Friday from 8-11 est. we use Loot Council for our loot system! Fridays are typically optional and are our Heroic runs, However we also have H runs over the weekend.

We also Accept ALL casuals and run M+s daily, PVP, and past content for leggo runs.

Our goal:
Our goals are to have fun, and clear content! We want a group of people that not only become friends but also down content! Noone in our guild has an elitest attitude however we are competitive and no matter what our end goal is to complete all Normal, Heroic and Mythic Content!

We are always running content, Mythic pluses, alt runs for Heroic and normal, leggo runs throughout the week and also PVP. If you are looking for an active guild this is a great place for you!!

CURRENT OPENINGS: if your class isn't here, but you're an exceptional player we will still give you a chance!

Melee DPS- Open

Enh shaman- Med/Low
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- medium/high
Rogue- HIGH
Warrior- med
Feral Druid- Med/High
Ret Pally- high
WindWalker Monk- Low/Med

Ranged DPS- Open

Mage- EXTREMELY HIGH
Boomkin- High
Lock- low
Shadow priest- Medium
Hunter- Med/High
Elemental Shaman - Low

Healers- No Current Openings, but will consider exceptional players.

Mistweaver Monk- Med/Low
Resto Druid- Low
Holy pally- Mrd/High
Resto Sham- Med/High
Holy priest- Med/low
Disc priest- Med/High

Tanks- Not Currently Accepting

feel free to post your contact here or add me!

Btag: briixxloveee#1363
Discord: - ̗̀ briixxloveee ̖́-#4871
Who is Stacks In Fire? 3/9 M 9/9 H
Were a fairly new guild, within this expansion, however many of our members have been playing since vanilla. The guild was founded by 3 brothers and IRL friends, and because of that we do have the chill laid back vibe however we are very competitive! If raiding in a Semi hardcore guild is what youre looking for we are PERFECT for you! ❤︎

We Raid Tues, Wed, Friday from 8-11 est. we use Loot Council for our loot system! Fridays are typically optional and are our Heroic runs, However we also have H runs over the weekend.

We also Accept ALL casuals and run M+s daily, PVP, and past content for leggo runs.

Our goal:
Our goals are to have fun, and clear content! We want a group of people that not only become friends but also down content! Noone in our guild has an elitest attitude however we are competitive and no matter what our end goal is to complete all Normal, Heroic and Mythic Content!

We are always running content, Mythic pluses, alt runs for Heroic and normal, leggo runs throughout the week and also PVP. If you are looking for an active guild this is a great place for you!!

CURRENT OPENINGS: if your class isn't here, but you're an exceptional player we will still give you a chance!

Melee DPS- Open

Enh shaman- Med/Low
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- medium/high
Rogue- HIGH
Warrior- med
Feral Druid- Med/High
Ret Pally- high
WindWalker Monk- Low/Med

Ranged DPS- Open

Mage- EXTREMELY HIGH
Boomkin- High
Lock- low
Shadow priest- Medium
Hunter- Med/High
Elemental Shaman - Low

Healers- No Current Openings, but will consider exceptional players.

Mistweaver Monk- Med/Low
Resto Druid- Low
Holy pally- Mrd/High
Resto Sham- Med/High
Holy priest- Med/low
Disc priest- Med/High

Tanks- Not Currently Accepting

feel free to post your contact here or add me!

Btag: briixxloveee#1363
Discord: - ̗̀ briixxloveee ̖́-#4871
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to fill out our DPS roster and we would love to have you guys trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 9/9H | 6/9M (Maiden at 43%)
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
Hi there Im interested in talking to you about the possibility of you guys joining our guild. <Volition> is currently 5/9 mythic and we are looking for skilled dps and healers. We currently raid T/W/Th 8-11 CST. Look out for a friend request from Arnoldfriend#1936 as I would like to talk to you more.
Add me and lets talk. I think your group will fit very well with us.

Offer is CORE SPOTS for all 4 of you. Up to you all to keep them.

Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) (4/9M 9/9 H) is recruiting. All classes welcome to apply. Core DPS spots open.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM
<Toast> is a large active guild on Area-52[H] with multiple raid teams at different progressions. Please visit our site and take a look: toastguild.com If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Btag: violetfire#1518
Interested in 2 night raiding?
<Okay> Illidan 6/9M ToS

Tues, Thurs. 8:30-11:30 cst(server)

Focus on efficient Mythic progression, Speed clears, M+, and having fun. US 15 Leadership. Adult Guild.
Flasks & food provided.

Cutting Edge is the goal :)

bear#1792
or you can quick apply at: okay.gg/apply
Hello! Halcyon, Horde on Zul'jin, is currently looking for solid DPS. Below is some brief info you can look over, and add us if you are interested in learning more! I also sent you a message on Discord!

7/7 M EN | 2/3 M ToV | 9/10M NH | 5/9 M ToS
Tues/Thurs: 8:00 PM -12:00 AM
Sun: Optional Farm/Alt/ETC

Add on Btag: Billybls#1641 | Stasis#1129
Add on Discord: Abisynth#8509

Visit http://www.halcyon-zj.com to apply!
Or check out our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753245601